Total Votes:[ 1995 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3552 3553 3554 > >> >>> »|

Cunning Sleuth

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tipsy 100
storyline:

in both worlds of heaven and hell both places for many years have minded their own business and doing what they do best. then one day both worlds declared war on each other, and they decided to do the battle in a big forest on earth, because both of them that it would be fair like that... no one on their terrain. kikyo, the daughter of satan, killed her own father to stop this dreadful war. on the day of Feb. 1, 2006, she and her newer friend Lanerkin, ruler of the heavens armies, signed the treaty that he and her both help create. every 1st and 3rd of the month they met new angels and demons. everything was great. until one day,a 1000 years later, a mysterious person sought the peacekeepers, which there was 7 keepers from each side,and were killed. both sides were shocked at the recent event. non-knew which side did it... but they knew that this war will happen once more. as kikyo prepared her amies, and lanerkin his, they both seek one thing... to kill the other for breaking the treaty... the oath.

rules:

no godmodding
no cybering ((romance allowed))
no spamming
advertising is allowed (( but you have to pm me first))
no stealing my stories!!!!!
cussing allowed
semi-lit to lit.
post profile then start
try not to strech... you can for your appearence picture(s)... that's all and nothing else.
post pictures only for you profile.. and nothing else.*more enforced now*
no killing unless that person gave you permission to kill them
if you die you can make another character*more enforced now*
no one is high and mighty.. not even me
and have fun
The Leaders of the War:(( army: sn/rp ch./ rl name))
Leader of Hell's Army: LadyDraka/kikyo/natasha
Leader of Heaven's Army: lanerkin/ lanerkin/brandon.
Leader of Shin-ra: vincent_to_chaos/Sephiroth/ ?
Leader of the Shadow Empire: kozmo999/Arch Lich Agrach Dyrr/ben

Link to 1st H vs. H: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11429199

profile:
name:
appearence:
weapons/ powers:
bio:
other:
sided with:

my profile:

name: kikyo
race: spawn of satan/ witch
appearence User Image
weapons/ powers: a 5 ft long, 1 ft wide, 5 ton sword she uses sometimes when she is fighting. and her witch powers.
bio: she is the daughter of the hell ruler satan, so she is the princess of the underworld. and since her mother was the old goddess of witchcraft and she died of childbirth, kikyo for all of her life study all witchcraft, light , dark, you name it she studied it, and she became known as the goddess of witchcraft. her father for some reason desided to let kikyo command the whole hell armies. but he still sends in people here and there to babysit her, which makes her mad.((edited))before i first war ended... she became queen and ruler of hell.
other: her strength is anger but her weakness is love.
sided with: hell

Cunning Sleuth

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tipsy 100
(( here's the link to the last one... if you want to check it out. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11429199&page=1 ))

Cunning Sleuth

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tipsy 100
Peace Treaty
February 1,2006

From now on, from this very day, this treaty goes into effect. There will be peacekeepers to hold peace between Heaven and Hell. There will be 7 from each side. They will be chosen by bahavior. Everybody, at the 1st and 3rd saturday of every month, there shall be a get together which both sides will attend. Take medication, for all demons, or angels, who tend to change when they get mad. No more killing each other, because this is a Peace Treaty. Thank You.

Kikyo:Ruler of Hell and Hell's Armies

Lanerkin:Ruler of Heaven's Armies.

((this is the Peace Treaty.. before it was broken by the mysterious person.))

Invisible Gawker

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
profile:
name: Mina
race: Cat demon
appearence: User Image
weapons/ powers: scythes, levitation, resurection,fire
bio: Mine is a demon, she loves blood and destruction however mina has a bad habit of being incredibly nice to people around her and tends to for get to be "evil" most of the time. She is very absent minded, and often makes bad jokes at the wrong times.
other: Mina loves animals and children,she also has a problem killing anything under 10 years old.
sided with: Hell.
Is it open?

Cunning Sleuth

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tipsy 100
cool_kid803
Is it open?
((yes it's open))
name: Kirasha
race: Rat/Mouse demon.
appearence: Has a scar over her left eye.
weapons/ powers: Sword of hell. Fire. Darkness. Sheild of importance.
bio: She loves cheese, but a quick snack might ruin her day. She is on a quest to find where she belongs and what she can do. Her mother was a beautiful angel, but her father is the leader of hell.
other: Loves animals, telling stories to people, helping sick children, protecting her village.
sided with: Demons
name: Nephele
race: Demon
appearence: User Image

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/XOXOYou_And_I_CollideXOXO/Anime%20Girls/SadInPink.jpg

weapons/ powers: Daggers mainly, she is well trained in the art of energy manipulation.
bio: Nephele was born and raised in hell. Her father fought in the war before this one and was killed in action. Her mother raised her as best she could but Nephele had the overwellming urge to fill her father foot prints. As soon as she was old enough she joined the army and worked her hardest to up her position. She is very serious and loyal to her princess.
sided with: Hell.

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
name: Mia
race: angel
appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
weapons:Her wapon is called the "ANGEL'S TOUCH" their are gaint white twin fans...at the end of the fans are angel feathers...but are as sharp as blades...
powers: she doesnt belive in violince so she sticks with spells for protection and healing...but she has some "holy" attack spells up her sleves when needed
bio: Mia is a sweet and inocent little girl...
other: she doesnt like violince and will try to help everyone...no matter what side their on
sided with: heaven
(Who'll start?)

Cunning Sleuth

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tipsy 100
(( wow.. all girls at the moment... we need guys in here.>< wink )

Cunning Sleuth

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tipsy 100
*kikyo walked around in the same forest as she remembers it.* wow.. here again after 1000 years of peace and quite.
Nephele appreared in the forest bowing to Kikyo before straightening back up. "Forgive my interruption my'lady but the recruit are getting restless for news, Any sign of the enemy?". Nephele held her hands behind her back and stood straight in attention.

Invisible Gawker

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
*mina squeeled and ran around a tree excitedly, she never really got out of hell and she was estatic and jumped around, tripping over a branch rather clumisly*

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"you poor creture" Mia said sitting on her leggs...in her lap was a white bunny with a bite mark on its leggs...her she used her white skirt to help stop the bleeding..."here let me heal you" she said smiling..as a white light started glowing from her hands as she placed her hands upon the bunny..."in the name of my LOrd...please be heald" she said..as the wounds on the bunny started to disappear...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff