Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should Chaos ever take off his NM Scarf?

No. It looks good on you. 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 14 ]
Yes. You look creepy. 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
Let me try it on! 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Just give it to me!!! 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Gold!!!!! 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
This poll closed on June 30, 2006.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 303 304 305 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Introduction

June 23, 2006

Well it's all over now. ^_^ As you can see I have my tail. I would just like to thank everyone who supported me, be it through bumping, donating, or just cheering me on from the sidelines. I will update the thread once more so that you know what I traded the devil tail for and to who. I also want to add any bumpers that I havn't included yet. Thank you all.
Quest Item
User Image Bought from MaraciaNiAsa
Final Offer

Letters:
No letters exchanged.

Items:
Nitemare Scarf x2
Angelic Scarf
OMG hat
Bani Clips
Nitemare Headband

Gold:

Percentage:
Done

Last updated 6/23/2006
Donators
Much pixel love to all those who donate.

Keisolys- July 2004 Donation Letter. heart heart heart
Dakken Kaeon 50,000 gold. eek
Heliah 5, 000 gold whee
Tala Natsuko 4, 000 gold surprised
Keisolys- Oct 2005 Donation Letter. 3nodding
Keisolys- 63,000 gold. mrgreen
[ +Shadow+ ]- 2, 000 gold. xp
StolenGoods Jan 2004 and Feb 2004 Donation Letters. gonk
JuneBug May 2006 Donation Letter. cool
Bumpers

The Dedicated
Those with 10 posts or more.

Keisolys heart
KotokoPlum
Tala Natsuko
Tsubaven
darkshards
[ +Shadow+ ]
Ms Fallen Angel
JuneBug
Heliah
Xanilith
W.I.N.T.E.R
StolenGoods

Passers By
Everyone else.

Luna Wolf Angel - 2
mistalina13 - 1
Deniece - 1
littledreamer - 1
Poochi Ray - 1
Fuzz99123 - 1
sassafritz - 6
Towel_Psychology - 2
Cluck Norris - 5
lil_sweet_T - 1
DevilEx - 3
F l u f f y - 1
Tamuril_Anwamane - 1
ChaosKittyX - 6
zzaped - 1
Rydia Mist - 1
immortal demon lord - 3
arina-chan - 1
Veripare - 1
RocknRollDragon - 1
Wunko - 1
Layla_Hamilton - 1
PrincessBecka - 1
[fantasy girl] - 2
Shuryn - 2
wave_master13 - 1
DarkFlame230 - 1
Snarkeh - 1
The_Operas_Own_Erik! - 1
thefinalhero - 1
Madame Malkav - 1
PMS in a box! - 1
T e l e p o p m u s i k - 3
Steel Raccoon - 1
Sami_787 - 1
Dancing Melon - 1
Kaboodle - 3
Shadow dark elemental - 1
jwoods471 - 1
Nehelenia - 3
Fallen Angel Gabrielle - 2
Amber_1606 - 1
Bujiraso - 1
Beppo - 1

Last updated: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:13 pm Page 305
Links

Kei Nook|BAG-EH!

Kei's quest thread reopened. ^_^;;

June's Nitemare Scarf Quest
June's quest. XP Help the lady out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xan's Quest thread.

User Image
Ah... dun know this guy very well yet. But I must appaud anyway going after a big item.

T e l e p o p m u s i k i s o n a q u e s t ! ! !
She's questiong for an outfit. ^_^ Why not stop by?

Link me:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=12012107#647516854]~Chaos' DT Quest. Part 2.~[/url]
Rules

1. As always follow the ToS. They made us agree to it for a reason.
2. Do not be rude or snarky to me or anyone else in this thread. You want a fight you best find it elsewhere.
3. Please don't ask me to link your site in my thread unless I'm around. If you would like me to link your thread PM me with the webpage and a banner if you have one.
4. Letters will not be for sale until around the end of the quest, so please don't ask me to sell you one unless it says in the title that I'm selling them.
5. Please no begging for gold, letters, items, or the wish to "try on" my NM scarf. My woman gave me this scarf and I NEVER take it off!
6. Keisolys is cool. She also told me to add that or I would die a cruel pixel death.
Shop
No need for Shop
Viking Runes
This is my little Viking Runes section. I guess I should explain what exactly the viking runes are before I go any further. Viking Runes are somewhat like Tarot cards. They are not ment to tell the future however. What they do is give advice how to tackle a problem or a question you might have. Now I'm not even going to try and pretend I am an expect with these runes, but I am wanting to work at it for some reason.

Viking Runes Rules and FAQ:
1. First thing you must do is ask a question. For example, if your wondering about a trip you want to take, but are not sure how your going to do it ask "How can I take this trip?" or something to that effect. If you don't want to ask the question in thread PM it to me, and if you don't even want to do that that's alright as well but I don't know how well the results will be. razz
2. Right now I will only do readings for the dedicated. If your wondering how to become one of the dedicated look at my Bumpers section.
3. In case of being overloaded I'm going to have a waiting list of 3. This may extend depending on how fast I can do them.
4. I know of 4 different rune spreads but at the moment I'm only going to do the 3-rune spread. Really it is the simplest one and probably the only one needed in many cases.
5. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Current Viking Rune spread(s).
User Image

Waiting list.
Old Introductions

Because I find it hard to let anything go, and I don't want to clutter up the first post with too much stuff. I've decided to keep the old intros and maybe other stuff in future down here.

February 1, 2006

Perhaps I am mad but this is the second time I have attempted to go after the only Gaia item that I feel would make my avatar complete. The Devil Tail. However, this time around I feel my chances are a bit better as I know what made me stop last time. Also I buy quite a few letters and have a tendancy of hording them. Well to those braving this adventure with me I all I have to say is: Thank you. crying

March 1, 2006

Well since last post I've figured out how much gold I have in items and this quest starts to look less and less impossible. I've tweeked stuff here and there.. still have some more ideas of what I'm going to do. XP Not that it really matters though but I like making the front page look respectable. Started working on the idea of selling letters that are going down in price for those going up. Also been thinking about adding a Rune Reading Feature for the Dedicated. I can't thank those of you who have bumped for me. I really appreciate it.

April 7, 2006

Holy **** on a stick! The quest has reached critical mass quicker than I had imagined it would. As it is if I could sell all of my stuff I would have a little over 3 million gold. But as most of us know the market is very fickle. So to play it safe I'm going to sell some of the lower letters and buy some higher ones just to make sure I don't lose gold. Also a thing that worries me is that the devil tails are rising in price again. There is currently a bid for one at 3 mil but it won't last long and the next one up is like 3.8 mil. Seems like I have alot of hard work ahead... stay tuned!

May 7, 2006

Well it seems the DT has shot up in price even more then before. >_< I was so close I could taste it. Aw well, I havn't given up yet and am not likely to anytime soon. For all of you that have been sticking around and bumping or just talking, thank you very much. It raises my spirits to know you guys are here. ^_^ I've decided to add a poll just for the fun of it. I think I'm going to change it monthly.

May 27, 2006

The hunt goes on and I steadily get more and more gold while the D tail jumps up and down in price. :/ Well I can only hope I get it when it's down. As for me, my parents are dragging me along on a week long vacation and it will be quite unlikely that I will get online durrying that time. I will be back next Saturday, but sense I have summer school the very next Monday I don't know how much I will be around. v_v Thank you everyone who bumps. It keeps my spirits in getting this tail up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff