My poll was out of date...

Hell ya it was 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Meh 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
GOLD 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
...profit? 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

HOLLY s**t ITS A QUEST THREAD!

Thats right. InfinitysDaughter is questing again. For better or worse lets see how this goes. sweatdrop
-reserved-
Tek Tek Play

Angels

User Image User Image User Image

Demons

User Image User Image User Image

Foxes

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Others

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

(left to right) Fire priestess, Tauren, The Little Red Zelot, Bleach OC, WORST OC

Tektek Presents

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
made by Immer <3
-reserved-
-reserved-
Donators

All donations must be started with a PM labeled "pet thread". This way if I had a planed celibacy from Gaia then you can be free to spend your gold elsewhere or trade your item with someone else.

heart heart heart Usukie_Ichihara-Fox tail, Yeti, Roro, Spirited Socks

heart heart heart Ailinea-Ducky

heart heart heart PiscesCancer- A whole lot of stuff that I love her till I die!!!!! 4laugh

heart heart heart Mrs. Sonic the Hedgehog-23.1K

heart heart heart Time-Spanned Soul-Gotis, Emo-glasses, Prisoners shackles, guitar of demona

heart heart heart calenatar-400g, G-lol Dark Mistress Top, Hard Shell Pack

heart heart heart Riku-Flower on my head, silver locket, Heart shaped box of sweets

heart heart heart Mdar-Mochi the puppy

heart heart heart Pikachu4ever-500g

heart heart heart Lamentia-2500g

heart heart heart Tsukabu Nosoratori-(roughly) 54K

heart heart heart CrimsonRainX-57K

heart heart heart Magician of Ice-3000

heart heart heart Exiled Doomsayer-Thank you letter for May 2008

If you have donated something PLEASE tell me. I'm horrible at keeping records and updating in a timely manner.
sweatdrop

Most Awsome GIF ever

-reserved-

The air in the room is warmed by a fireplace on the south wall. The first thing noticed is the slight sent of cinnamon in the air and Christmas decorations cover the whole room. A large 8' Christmas tree is set up in one corner with a sign that says "Donator Tree" next to it. The only ornaments on it so far are small porcelain replicas of the Gaia pets around the top and a to-scall replica of Usukie_Ichihara. (Jep. Another perk to donating. I will draw avi art of your current avi and then post a link to it. This part will be updated so that people know that your "ornament" is on the tree.)

A small table holds a heating canister and paper cups. The sign on the canister says "Complimentary Hot Coco" with a picture of a coco kitty. A bag of marshmallows sits next to the cups.

Overstuffed chairs surround the hearth of the fireplace looking very cozy and inviting. On either side of the fireplace are 2 huge bookcases filled to the brim with all sorts of books. A computer sits to the side of the right side book case on a small desk.

A bar is set up along the north wall. The bar tender is a small mousy looking man with a sharp nose, beady eyes, and spectacles perched on the tip of his nose. He does not look happy as he wipes down the bar. A sign on the bar reads, "Bartender wanted ASAP"

(Ok. That’s it. Ya. It’s a subtle hint that a bartender is wanted. Talk to Bon (current bartender) in order to submit an application. Ya. I dun know if other RPs pay their bartenders, but seeing as this is first an foremost a quest thread I cant actually pay you. Its all in fun anyway.)
Issy walkes into the room. The warm air emdiatly makes her slightly lethargic. She starts toward the bar but is staled as Jeff stairs at some shiny garland in wonder. Issy giggles and tugs at the young yetis paw to brake him of his trance.
He starts, hoping slightly and grins up at Issy. He skips along with her as her little Roro trots after his master. Pierre stairs intently up at Ecto's fluttering sheet, his black tail twitching slightly. Billie Joe cuddles up agains Issy with his thumb in his mouth, snoring slightly.

The group makes its way to the bar were Issy sets Jeff on a stool of his own and the little Roro pup curls up at the foot of hers. Pierre jumps to another stool. He curls up and lies down, but keeps his eyes stairing intently at Ecto. Issy shighs and leans forward. Billie Joe clutches to her afraid of falling. Issy cuddles him in her arms and he returns to sleep.

"The usual please Bon," she sais as the bartender glairs at Jeff as he bats around a salt shaker.

"I dont understand why you insist on bringing these..." he stops as Issy glairs at him, "Pets in here," he says placing a bowl of milk infront of Jeff, a plate of raw hamburger in front of Pierre, and hands Issy a plate of sushi, a plate of bamboo shoots, and a Dreamsickle smoothie.
Issy giggles behind Bon's back and switches the plates to thier rightful owners. Setting the plate of hamburger on the floor for her Roro and letting the bamboo shoots sit untill Billie Joe woke up.
(My cat has resorted to bumping my quest.
Weez: MEOW! BUMP!)
(Is currently questing for someone to talk to)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff