Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think its about time I set up shop!! Im no longer just sticking to Chibis. Now I do full size character art. If interested, let me know. I'm in college and I work part time, so you'll have to give me a week or two to finish your pics for you, but it will be worth it in the end.
Now, Im doing more than just chibis. If you want full size avatar art, then let me know. I have examples of my art. As I get customers, I will replace these samples. Also, Im doing couples art. If you order couples are, tell me the pose you want. If you dont know or just want me to surprise you, then thats fine too. And, if you like the pic I did for ya, post it up somewhere and bring me some more customers.

Normal prices

User Image
Inked Line Drawing Chibi
300 Gold

User Image
Pencil Shaded Chibi Drawing
400 Gold

User Image
Fully Colored Chibi Drawing
600 Gold

User Image
Chibi Couples Drawing (Specify color or not and we will negotiate a price)

User Image
Ink Lined Full Size Drawing
500 Gold

User Image
Pencil Shaded Full Size Drawing
600 Gold

User Image
Fully Colored Full Size Drawing
800 Gold

User Image
Full Size Couple Drawing (Specify color or not and we will discuss a price)
Ok. To order, you can leave what you want here. This is the best way to do it, since I can see your avatar and what you want at the same time. Or, you can send a messege to my inbox. I will probably respond to those first, being that you get a little notice when you have new mail and stuff as soon as you log in. Finally, you can email me at banksi1986@yahoo.com. If you use instant messenger, then add inchwormwarrior@yahoo.com. As long as you leave your account name, then I'll be able to do your order for you. You can pay up front (prefered) or wait until I tell you that the pic is finished (probably prefered by you). Thanx for your business!!!
nyah...you need to show some examples @@
[ heart ][m][p][ heart ]

yeah agreed razz
Denorii

I know. But I dont have any chibis... Thats why Im doing a sell on the first couple of customers.
Banksi
Denorii

I know. But I dont have any chibis... Thats why Im doing a sell on the first couple of customers.

We know, but not many people will be willing to part with gold unless they know what kinda thing they're getting.

Draw your own avater as an example maybe.
heart 4laugh Here are some pretty Drawings that can be also drawn by yourstruly 4laugh heart

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Prodigal Demigod

I'd like a chibi of my avvy 3nodding
Oh yeah!!! Thats my secretary! Her name is Mikuorini. She is the bestest in the world!! Gotta love her. Lol. If you need an order and cant contact me because Im swamped with stuff, or Im just being antisocial, contact her and she will take your order for me. Then, I'll get the order from her. Thanx a million!!
MikuoRini
heart 4laugh Here are some pretty Drawings that can be also drawn by yourstruly 4laugh heart

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

nice can you draw mine?
MikuoRini

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

nice can you draw mine?
heart sure i would be most happy to ^ ^ heart
HEY!!!! Youre taking my customer!!! LOL!!! Avataraang1, who are ya talkin to? Both of us can do it, if ya want. LOL.
Banksi
HEY!!!! Youre taking my customer!!! LOL!!! Avataraang1, who are ya talkin to? Both of us can do it, if ya want. LOL.

lol you dont have any examples cause for all i know ill be wasting my money fo something thats disfigured

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff