Welcome to Gaia! ::

*laughes evily and pokes Sakura and Kira again* The Ultimate Poke Attack TM... no more beers for me... drunkness ish bad!
*snacthes a tooth pick and jumps on table* hunga! *startes trying to poke u* xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*comes in* anyone here?
yeah I'm here
SakuraKinomoto_chan
lol poke!!
/ crying

AHHHH! *dies even more*
Hi everyone,
Sadly to say, I am leaving gaia. My reasons are severe, a friend that I don't want to loose, is really mad at me for a terrible mistake that I did, and now I completely think I'm going to loose her, she ish one of my best friends, and this is just too much for me, sad I'm donating items to anyone who wants them sweatdrop I'll still be on AIM if anyone cares sweatdrop

Have fun! I'll miss you all very much! crying

heart Rina heart
kawaiikag
Hi everyone,
Sadly to say, I am leaving gaia. My reasons are severe, a friend that I don't want to loose, is really mad at me for a terrible mistake that I did, and now I completely think I'm going to loose her, she ish one of my best friends, and this is just too much for me, sad I'm donating items to anyone who wants them sweatdrop I'll still be on AIM if anyone cares sweatdrop

heart Rina heart

NO!!! *glomps you* Hey no, don't leave. I mean, non of us want you to leave. Gal I don't mean to intrude but personally I think that if that girl really is your friend then she can forgive you no matter what you do. Friends are forever, I myself had made lots of mistakes, extremely terrible ones, in the past and so have my friends, but we have forgiven each other because we are friends. Hey I don't want to lose you pretty girl, I'm your friend and care about you and I know that if you talk to her a little more she will understand. "A normal friends is the one that thinks the friendship is over after an argument, a true friend is the one that knows one doesn't have a true friendship until they have an argument" or so I think, consider it a little more girl, for us *hugs you tight not wanting to let go*
Awwww, no leaving kawaiikag!!! I barely even know you but I know I don't want you to leave! i'm sure you can work it out with your friend, I believe in you, and whatever choice you make is up to you but I will miss you!!

*adds you to myt buddy list on AIM* and so I don't lose you totally I'm adding you to my buddy list!!

Hilarious Autobiographer

kawaiikag
Hi everyone,

heart Rina heart

DON'T GO! I havn;t known you for very long and I really don;t know much about you but you can probably figure the prblem out! JUST DON'T LEAVE US!
kawaiikag
Hi everyone,

heart Rina heart
I don't know you that much but still!Don't Go!If they arn't going to forgive you,they probably arn't your friend anymore!Maybe they shouldn't forgive you,but friends don't do that to eachother!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! xd Me and my friend worked it out, and now it's all good 3nodding I ish back! xd
kawaiikag
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! xd Me and my friend worked it out, and now it's all good 3nodding I ish back! xd
*Super Mega Alcoholic Glomp TM* ME SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Hilarious Autobiographer

Anamchara
kawaiikag
*Super Mega Alcoholic Glomp TM* ME SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

YEA! YOUR BACK! =D
Bow down before the one you serve!
Your going to get what you deserve!!
YAY!! xd hey and srry iwas never on,i forgot to go on gaia gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items