Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

!!! READ EVERYTHING ON PAGE 1 CAREFULLY !!!

Correspondance is NECESSARY if you want art from MOA. You HAVE to read page 1, submit properly, and keep an eye on events in the gallery. If you want art from me you better want it bad enough to hang around and be active with me and the gallery. Lurkers be WARNED!

I WILL NOT hunt you down to inform you of the events of the Gallery, it's your own responsibilty to keep track of events here so you don't miss out on slots or other events. All the relevant information on operations for commissioning can be found below, read it.

IF IT DOESN'T SAY "SLOTS ARE OPEN" IN THE TITLE, THEN SLOTS ARE NOT OPEN! And no, there's no real telling when I'm opening them up due to my schedule, that's why you have to BE HERE!

Distinct Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
RULES FOR COMMISSIONING
COMMISSION: This is for art YOU want from MOA

Quote:
ORDER FORM (You send this to Dekai Akka Sensei when slots open)
Name: (your Gaia screen name)
Subject: (Avatar / OCs name)
Price: (see below)
Details: (poses, themes, concepts, etc...)
Questions: (If any)
Reference Images: (have at least 1 here)
(The more information you have to give me the better off you'll be)

Step 1: Wait for me to put "SLOTS OPEN" in the thread title.
It doesn't matter if slots are empty on the waitlist, if it doesn't say "SLOTS OPEN" in the title, then do not try to commission MOA. There's no tellling what I might be doing outside Gaia so be patient, watch, and wait. If you do this, you will be ignored.

Step 2: When you see "SLOTS OPEN" in the thread title, PM Dekai Akka Sensei with your information, using the order form above and any other info you'd like to provide.
Do not PM Master Oki Akai directly unless SPECIFICALLY asked to do so! Or you will be ignored.

Step 3: Wait for a response.
Be patient and pay attention, details on who wins the slots will be provided as soon as slots close. Slots remain open for a 24 hour period, with a count down timer appearing when things get close to wrapping up. Winners will be informed of their good fortune, those who did not will not be notified, so if you didn't get a PM after the slots close, you didn't get in, better luck next time.

Step 4: If you win a slot, it is your responsibility to remain active at the gallery until such time as your commission is completed.
If you appear then dissappear, your request will NOT be taken seriously and will not be completed. I reserve the right to drop any commission at any point if I deem it necessary.

F.A.Q.
HOW ARE SLOTS HANDED OUT?
Slots are assigned primarily on a "first come first served" basis. But, precedence will be given to minions and familiar faces, so lurkers be warned, if I don't know you I won't work with you. So get involved with MOA and get involved with the GALLERY or forget about any chance of getting art from MOA!

WHEN DO I PAY?
Begin your payment when I announce I'm starting your image. I will confirm the trade at that point. A preview will be sent of the final image and you will then complete the trade.payment. After that you will receive the full image and a thumbnail will be added to my gallery.

WHAT KIND OF IMAGES WILL I DO?
I will only take commissions through Gaia for Avatar and Original Character art. Images may include up to 4 characters and only MINOR background effects or props. No adult rated material will be POSTED here. If I cannot post it on Gaia, I will not take the commission through Gaia.
I reserve the right to refuse any commission at my discretion.

MOAs DEFINITION OF ORIGINAL CHARACTER
That is any unique character created by that individual. This Shop is for your Gaia Avatars and your Gaia RP characters. I will accept the occasional D&D characters and original story characters. I will not accept your video game characters (Ragnarok Online or other RPGs, etc...) or Fan Fiction characters here through Gaia.

ON BRIBES
Bribes do not work here. I don't care about gold. I care about establishing an interesting and solid group of people to work with. If you want me to do a rush job, then give me a reason to care! I don't care about silent lurkers or random passersby. If you want work from me, then speak up and get involved. Nothing else will do

::Time Disclaimer::
Due to my evolving schedule I can make no statements as to the time it may take to complete a project (usually very quickly once I get it started). By requesting a commission you do so under the knowledge, ability, and willingness to wait an undetermined amount of time for your piece to be complete.

PRICE GUIDE
TYPES
HEADSHOT (emoticons): 1000g
BODY: 2000g (+2000g for additional people) Limit of 4 subjects total
SPECIAL: MiniComics 1000g per cell (MAX 5 cells) (Multiple Character rule still applies)

COLOR STYLES
Just Linework +0g (No extra charge, just make it clear you want this AHEAD of time!)
Cell Style +2000g
SPECIAL: Soft Style +3000g
B&W (pencil shaded) +4000g (due to sensitive materials I may refuse to use this style on your image at my discretion)
Marker Style (COPIC Markers) +5000g (due to sensitive materials I may refuse to use this style on your image at my discretion)

- Items marked SPECIAL are offers given under certain conditions. You may NOT request these items. I offer them to you at my own discretion. -
- Offering letters or rare items as payment is subject to a case-by-case review. -

RULES FOR MOA ART REQUESTS
REQUEST: This is for art that MOA wants from YOU and is willing to pay GOLD or Art Trade for.

exclaim Send Offers to MOA or DAS in a PM.
exclaim Please don't just draw a picture and expect me to pay. Payment will only come for pieces agreed upon ahead of time.
exclaim I will pay for requested images in gold. Art trades may be accepted and/or refused at my discretion.
exclaim Any and all art I'm currently looking for is shown and described below. That means MOA, DAS, Maria, and Raesha either singly or in some combination, as well as other minions.
exclaim I reserve the right to deny any offers at my discretion. I have limited funds and may not be able to afford you at that time.

When making an offer please include:
1. Which character/s you'd like to draw and how.
2. Your Price List
3. Samples of your art, especially examples of the type you plan on using.

See below for remaining details.
!!!IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THEN READ THIS AGAIN!!!

Distinct Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
GAIA COMMISSIONS
Complete list can be found on my webpage

TOP 5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-SET 8- 10/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-SET 9- 4/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hosting Courtesy of Imageshack

Distinct Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
GIFT ART

FREEBIES (CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Logan

RECEIVED
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image by Merri
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scorpi and MOA Xmas by WhiskeySour

Distinct Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
COMICS
Wedding and Honeymoon
Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 (ACCESS DENIED)

MINICOMICS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FOR MORE SEE MOA'S WEBPAGE
(click "WWW" in toolbar)
OR SEE MY DEVIANT ART PAGE
OR MY FUR AFFINITY PAGE
AND NOW MY COMIC SPACE PAGE
WAITLIST
One Image per Slot. One Slot per Person per Set. This rule does not include the various gift art or special projects MOA does on his own, only commissioners.

COMMISSIONS Summer 2007
2. Sugarleigh: Minstrel (Preview)
6. Warrior of Boognish: Mech Persona (Preview)
7. Lixie: OC (Preview) PAID
8. Lee: Lee vs MOA (Preview)
9. Tai Sunami: Anthro OC (Preview)
10. Minion Mural Update
MiniComic 4. Dark MOA (Preview)

ART TRADES and CONTESTS
1. oOmidoriOnyokoOo (still waiting on her, she refuses to make good or even correspond about the trade for over a year now)
2. Bad God

Other Art
1. LCK (Still In Progress) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2. (Magdelene) :LOCKED:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DEKAI AKKA SENSEI User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here I'll be keeping you up to date on the MOAs current events and new stuffs in the gallery! biggrin
New images and previews can be found here. Look here to find about new events, potential or planned, waitlist status, and MOAs general state of being. blaugh wink heart

COMMISSION SLOTS SUMMER 2007
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For Someone who's supposed to be a Shao-Lin Monk your Kung-Fu is REALLY LOUSY!"
WHO ALL'S OUT THERE?
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7291272&start=0][img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1604/moabanner2wo.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
Sounds Of MOA
A common question in the art world is "where do you get your inspiration?" Finding inspiration is easy if you keep an open mind, so here are some of MOAs for those of you wondering.

MUSIC

1. Romance "Everything I Do" Bryan Adams (Robin Hood Prince of Theives)
2. Love Making "Desert Rose" Sting
3. Easy Driving "Take It Easy" Eagles
4. Racing "World of Swirl" ZZ Top
5. Flying "Danger Zone" Kenny Loggins (Top Gun)
6. Piloting Giant Mecha "Blow Me Away" Breaking Benjamin (HALO2)
7. Fight "Bring Me to Life" Evanescence (Daredevil)
8. For Killing Armies of Badguys "Crawling in the Dark" Hoobastank
9. For Dark Elf Lovers "Poison" Alice Cooper
10. For Saving the day "Holding Out For A Hero" Jennifer Saunders (Shrek2)

ARTISTS

1. Shirow Masamune (Ghost In The Shell, Appleseed, Dominion Tank Police) for the absolute authority on cyberpunk mind-gasm
2. Masami Obari (Fatal Fury, Gowcaizer, Gravion) for guys who like hormones with their action
3. CLAMP (Magic Knight Rayearth, X 1999, Angelic Layer) for some old school flair and fantasy

BOOKS

1. Forgotten Realms Series (R.A. Salvatore, Elaine Cunningham) I LOVE dark elves!
2. ALIENS (Steve Perry, David Bischoff, etc.) I LOVE H.R.Gigers nightmare monster
3. Newtype Magazine (US release) Cuz it has EVERYTHING!

GAMES

1. Armored Core (Shoji Kawamori mecha) Am a Professional Raven
2. Dead Or Alive (and SCalibur and NGaiden too) Cuz fighters ROCK!
3. Final Fantasy (7,8, CC are favs) Don't mess with the best
4. HALO/2 (and Metroid Prime of coarse) and don't forget AvP2 for old school FPS
5. Grand Theft Auto (3, VC, SA) keeps my inner criminal OFF the streets

MOVIES

1. Tremors (1, 2, maybe 3, not 4 and not the series) don't ask why
2. Army of Darkness (and Evil Dead 1,2) cuz they're GROOVY!
3. Who Framed Roger Rabbit (remember that?) still stands alone!

MOAs SUMMER 2007 WORKLIST

GAIA (All Linework, in no specific order)
1.Capt. Brian C. Keltcher (Minion update)
2.Drowe (Fem-Drowe)
3.Raesha (OC Elf)
4. Scorpina (Egyptian Guardian)
5. Warrior of Boognish (Mecha Boog)
6. LilChaosKitten (Muse Pinup)
7.SugarLeigh (Guitarist)
8. Tai Sunami (OC Anthro)
9. Lee Fiora Solus (Crazy Chainer Lee)
10. Lixie (That damn OC I kept helping her with! xd )
Minicomic: SugarLeigh ("It's My Rules!" wink
LilChaosKitten's Modern Geisha

CAPT. KELTCHER
The Capt. didn't make an actual commission, but rather he put in a formal request to have his, Death_Unbalanced, Drowe, and SugarLeigh's minion status reviewed.
As such, their names have been officially added to the MOA minion list, and their images are to be added to the minion mural.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU 4! THis will be a GRAND undertaking!

PLEASE, understand that there were plenty of good ideas from you my minions and new friends. But the theme this time around seems to be about action! So i have a good amount of action image requests here. This will also help further my skills directly in my pursuits as a comic artist.
So sorry it was only 10 slots, but I just can't take on any more.
Let's all hope I can open slots again BEFORE next summer! 3nodding

DEVIANT ART
OC Divebomb (Payment Pending)
OC BeVio (Payment Pending)

FUR AFFINITY
OCs Ayana and Ambrose -XXX- (Payment Received)

COMIC SPACE
Drew - 10 page comic "ELISE"
Kim - 10 page book -draft- "Dreams of Ved'n Nal"

Distinct Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
MOAs Requests
Raesha + Maria Bird + MOA + DAS (In any combination)

MOA
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pimp MOA: Consider this pic for mixing with DAS, Raesha and/or Maria. (includes MOA tail, NOT a Devil Tail)
Dark MOA: "Dark Armor" Red mask symbolizes eyes hidden by red hair (NOT AN ACTUAL MASK). Sword strapped to back of waist. Always featured with sword.
Master Oki Akai: Flaming Halo and weapons optional.
Monster Oki Akai: The babe loving tentacle monster! heart heart

DAS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NEEDS UPDATING

Outfits: Doll DAS, DASinator, Baggy DAS, Proto-DAS (N/A)
Doll: In her normal 10 inch statue context.
Chibi: Same as Doll but super deformed.
Babe: Busty Babe version, no size context necessary.

RAESHA
Hair: Personally I prefer the Dreadlocks.
Normal Raesha: Demon in a skirt and boots PLUS: Red Jacket / Furry Jacket and/or Busty heart With or without shades.
Spirit Rae: Raesha with Devil+Angel wings and a cap
Dressed Rae: Red Dress, Net Top, Collar, Gloves, Hose and boots (optional)

MARIA BIRD
-See above for girl in pink pig-tail dreadlocks- -Still needs updating-

EXAMPLES
MOA Raesha Maria Wedding MOA Raesha Maria Pimpdom MOA Raesha New Years MOA Maria (Maria James)
Master Dark Ninja MOA (Old ver) DAS Babe Raesha Winter
see Gift Art above for more examples

Request Reference Backup Image
The MOA Maria Raesha Lovepad Don't have to adhere EXACTLY to what's there but keep with the basic idea.

Distinct Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
MASTER OKI AKAI MEGA PROFILE

Name: "Master" Oki Akai Age: 24

Elemental Alignment: Metal
Height: 5'11" Weight: 160lbs
Eye: Amber Hair: Dark Red Skin: Tan
Distinguishing Features: Slitted Irisis, Tail, Deely-Boppers

Personality: Fascicious and good willed but with an incredible amount of pent up rage and frustration. Has a cold sense of pragmatism that offset many people but makes him an efficient thinker and frighteningly wise.
Dislikes: Arrogant, selfish, stupid, ignorant people, Little kids
Turn-Ons: Dark skin, pointy ears, long hair
Turn Offs: Indecisivness, Hypocricy, Stupidity

MOAs Deely Boppers
No one knows what they are, why they're there, or what they do. MOA doesn't seem to notice them. Girls seem to like to play with them though *byoing*.
MOAs Halos
MOA has 2 halos that appear when excercising a large amount of one type of chi. A fire halo when using defensive or positive chi effects like Ressurection or Firebird. A dark halo appears when using offensive or negative chi effects like Disaster Ray or Shadow Form. Each of these halos are also accompanied by particular changes in demeaner in MOAs personality. When positive MOA is very positive and smiling and raring to go! But when a dark halo is seen MOA is silent, angry and lethal. This personality shift is so distinctly different it's called "Dark MOA".

MOAs Weapons
Unarmed
MOAs prefered combat style is unarmed. His gloves, arms and boots are often armored.
Gun Locker
Lever-Action Shotgun, Magnum Revolver, M16A3 + M203 Grenade Launcher
Blades
Dark MOAs Short Sword

MOAs Spells
Fire Halo
Fire Fist (Melee Fire element), Firebird (Summon Fire element), Ressurection
Dark Halo
Dark Armor (Defense Self), Disaster Ray (Ranged), Shadow Form (Self)

MOAs Moves
Prefered styles: Jeet Kun Do (cuz it's strong and flashy) / Hayabusa Ninjutsu (cuz it's high flying and flashy)
Special Howling Bandit (Melee) Light Punch + Hard Punch + Hard Kick
Super 3 Moon Midnight (Throw) Launch + Hard Kick x3 + Impact
Finisher Zombie Stomp (Melee) Hard Kick + Impact

The MOA Philosophy
All things exist in a state of perpetual balance. Understand yourself and you can balance yourself. Acheive your own state of balance and life will open wide before you.
"We cannot change WHAT we are, but we can become better at being ourselves." -Hiroyuki Utatane
DEKAI AKKA SENSEI MEGA PROFILE

Name: Dekai Akka Age: Unknown

Height: 10 inches Weight: 10 grams
Hair: Purple Eye: Red Skin: Dark Tan
Distinguishing Features: Made of plastic

Personality: Jaunty
Turn-Ons: Big guys (pun) Turn Offs: Being Ignored

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MOA MINIONS User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(4/10)

Brides of MOA
twisted Raesha (Devil)
heart Maria Bird (Angel)
whee SugarLeigh (Girlfriend)
cool Scorpina (Enforcer)
4laugh Dekai Akka Sensei (MOAs assistant)

Warrior of Boognish (Mech artist)
Capt. Brian C. Keltcher (Best friend)
Death_Unbalanced (World domination specialist)
Cimeara (Drow Lover)
Drowe (What can we say about this guy?)
Gendou (Capo of the MOA Minions)
Ruevian (Gendou's Awesome Wife)

HOW TO BE A MINION: By popular request here are details on becoming one of MOAs minions. 1: You must frequent the MOA gallery and become familiar to MOA and the other minions 2: You must have had at least 1 pic done by MOA. Ultimatly it is MOAs choice to induct you as a minion. He has plenty of friends who aren't minions but no minions who aren't friends.

Distinct Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items