Welcome to Gaia! ::

Having trouble thinking of an idea for an rp? Need to add flavor to your guild? Want some motivation for a novel or an anime, possibly even a flash movie? Well look no further! I am an experianced role player and create stories for anime. I am here to give you motivation and ideas to continue on what you want to do. Whether it be rp, guild, or even some help for an anime you are trying to create. I am selling my ideas, don't miss out.

Of course, I have to charge you for this. I am in a huge rut, getting rid of all my money to help a friend. But don't worry, I have flexible rates and we can compromise an acceptable price. The better the idea, the higher the price.

RP- regular price, you decide what is regular
Guild- these ideas are easy to come by, so they are cheaper
Anime or novel- now these are detailed, so I will be asking for a lot.

Rules
-don't ask for stupid stuff, I won't do it.
-pm me to get service. Posting in here will just let me know you exist, so hi.
-No heavy swearing. I didn't say don't swear at all, just keep it to a minimum. There are kids on gaia.
-No story requests that are 14+. Perverts can just get their own crap, I want no part of it.
-No going under price limit. I need to make something off of this.
-There will be a list, if the list has more than 10 people, don't pm me. You will be ignored, shunned, and all that jazz.
-No flaming or bullying. I will report anything I don't like. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
-Don't expect me to do everything for you. You will be required to make the anime or rp. I'll just give you the story and/or idea.
-If you don't like this topic, tough luck. I don't care what you think.
-If you would like to donate to me, I would really appreciate it.
-If you do buy an idea, don't be impatient. It will take time, because I want you to have the best idea I can come up with, plus I want it to be different from the other ideas I will be selling.

Thank you

below is an example of an rp I have made up, as well as the details I will be giving you to make your life easier. DO NOT COPY IT! this is to give you a feel as to what I will be giving you, although it will be to what you want.

Example

Setting- Earth
Time- Medieval age
Story- In the medieval era, the sky are filled with dragons and the land filled with monsters. The Council of the Five Valleys pass a law that allows people known as Hunters to hunt and kill them. Hunters from the villages around the Five Valleys suit up and leave the villages in search of fame in fortune, by eliminating the biggest and toughest monsters. Some also try to collect dragon eggs, which when brewed into an elixer can cure all diseases. Soon, the Council, combating with the increased population of monsters, start a tournament for Hunters. The objective, to kill the most monsters and the strongest ones. The prize, the famed sword, Kainuchi, formed from the talon of the red dragon.
Types of monsters- Raptors, Dragons (Red, Blue, Green, etc.), Venom bats, and more.

[this is just a small portion of information that would be given to you should you buy my services. Thank you]
WAITING LIST!!!
DONATERS
Daska

SPECIAL THANKS
Daska-Support
Matthewt3hd0rk-Help in making this place better
Note: For convenience, if you ain't coming in here don't participate in the polls
I wonder if bumping works...

Oh, if you were wondering, I am not a noob. I sold all my stuff to help someone.
noone yet, ohwell
Daska
bump

surprised
remember to pm me the idea, and read the first post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff