Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello and Welcome to....

User Image

Im not one to charge alot for my artwork. I also have my own syle of drawing. I can do very detailed works. Colour or Black and White pictures. Pencil or CGed.

My style consists of Real life, Manga or the mixture of the two styles. I also do Pixle art. I'm even now in the process of disinging and building up all my guilds RPG class looks through the Paint program.

If you want to see some works I do click on my guild link.

*****Claymore Guild of the Antigods*****

Here are my prices that I charge.

Pixl Art: 250g

Pixle art with wepon and back ground: 450g

Drawing of your charater's head: 500g

Drawing of the head and down to the waist: 700g

Drawing of full charater: 1000g

Along with your full charater. If you are wanting an exstra person or some really hard detailed picture. It will cost an exstra: 500g to add those things.

In the bellow posts will show, who I am doing requests for, and some of the new and old pictures i'v drawen for people and for myself that I could draw for you.
Here Are the perseon or persons to whom I am drawing requests for.

Pixle Requests:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Drawing Requests:
:Rena Garland razz
:frenchdude stressed
:PhoenixForce sweatdrop
:mous razz
:Nyterath sweatdrop
:Xx.The Maggot Captin.xX sweatdrop
: xPyroxClasticx mrgreen

CG Requests:
:Elphias razz
:Chrono Night 2002 stressed
:
:
:
:

Things to look at next to your name.

Finished: mrgreen

Starting: razz

In Q: sweatdrop

Is stressed: stressed

CGing: twisted
Drawings. I love to draw. The thing I love most is seeing my Pencil or Colourd pencil works with a hint of CG or not CGed to be in plain sight for everyone to see. Some are old pictures and some arnt. You will probibly be able to tell the difference.I will also place an xd if old and a 3nodding if new

This one I drew not to long ago. Lets say about the end of 2004.
User Image xd

Here is the same thing. This is don all in pencil, then with a light effect to change the colour and the mood of the picture.
User Image 3nodding and xd ((its a remake of an old one))

Here stand two Sketch drawings. These drawings were drawn in a day and took very little time to draw. Also mind you I had alot of time on my hands to do these, not like I do now, so it could still take time. These are don in pencil then colourd on computer lightly, not enuff to take away from the fact that there drawn.
User Image xd
User Image xd

Here is a pic I drew about two years ago. So yes its old. But even then, I really like how it turned out. Its a miture of three layers. the clouds. The girl and the pillar and grass. The girl and pillare are two sepreate pictures and it was rather fun to colour and not colour everything in this picture.
User Image xd

Heres a fun pic. I titled her Sun Shine Girl. I Drew her up all in 0.7 led only. I draw all my pictures in only that lead. Anyway and thought of a cool CG idea and did it. Now its her in her home and the sun behind her and only on the outside.
User Image 3nodding
Now for all you. Here are my CGs. My pictures that are more CGed then drawings. Also Some are even my friends that I have turned into something els. I will do the same thing. If it is old it will get an xd and if new it will get an 3nodding .

Ok now here is what I used to look like. I drew and then CGed myself in. This is what My friends Atiri and Takedwn, look like in real life, yet I turned Atiri into an elf and Takedwn into a paladin.
User Image xd
User Image xd
User Image xd

Here is a class you can be in my guild. A Wizard female is shown here. Its what a Wizard looks like to me in my head. The colouring was fun and the background isent really suposed to be there. If you look in my "Pixle Art" Post you might reconize the same background.
User Image 3nodding

Ok now. I like this picture. Let my exsplain. The arms looks broken and kinda ewwish yes? but I doodles up this dooble in my science class and drew it without any arms or side of face. So its not perfect and I know it. But I really just wanted to have fun with the CGing part of it and wanted to see if I was able to do a full CG picture.
User Image 3nodding

This picture was never altured. I drew this for someone about two years ago. Finially I thought "He this needs to be CGed" So I did. And I love how it turned out.
User Image xd

This one is of my Best Gaia friend, Vikkie. She was begging me for a picture and I made her up this one. I wanted a rainy look and wanted to feature her two swords under the water.
User Image xd
Pixel and Rectangular siggies. These are some of the easyist or hardest ones to do. The pixels take a long time but in the end, the size dose matter. Here a a few that Most people like to look at. And the same with new 3nodding and old xd goes on here.

This one is metiond in one of the top post pictures. Just picutre the background and move it to another above backgrounds. This one was a fun and easy picuture to put together. The only work for me was the background. User Image xd

Here Are two Wish Lists I'v made for people in the past. I don't get many requests for these but I do get some.
User Image xd
User Image 3nodding

Here are two of my Guild sigs. This Shows what I can do with these small pics to make them look colourful and also. All the clothing pixels you see here are the classes you can become in my guild, plus I made every single one.
User Image xd
User Image xd

Up Dating sigs. These sigs are all sepratly made. Each time you get closer to your goal I will personaly add something new to the picture.
User Image xd
User Image xd

Heres one I made not to long ago for a friend. This is what my dancer class looks like and she joined my guild and I gave her this sig as a welcome to Gaia gift.
User Image 3nodding

Here are two Name siggies. Their perpose is to only say the persons name and thats it. The first one is Vikkie and showing what vikkie would look like in her imagination and the other is Illinova and its don all compleatly on computer.
User Image 3nodding
User Image 3nodding

Heres one I did quite resently. This one I sent to my real life GF who also plays on Gaia. I thought this one up for fun and thought she would like it.
User Image 3nodding

Now here are Some of the origanal Pics that I have Pixeled up in my head to what the classes look like in my guild. These have taken me time for I wanted them to look amazing. well to me that is. 3nodding 3nodding
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Now for my Most Favorite part of my showings. My favorite pices post. These here are my Current favorite or new pic i'v finished for people. 3nodding means new and xd means old. Injoy my favorites.

Here is one of my sucessful Group pictures I drew for a persons Night Club. Im super happy with it, since each person was drawn seperatly and drawn in the car.
User Image xd

This here is one of my best CGs I'v ever don in my life. With the help of friends mind you. I CGed this up with the help of another friend. We took a long study on how samuri warriors should look. and took the helmate. Then I drew it and he helped me shad and clour it on computer. Then we addes variouse effect to it and it turned out like this. This is the backgroud to the Samuri class system chart. Ask me to do something like this again and it will take me a year.
User Image 3nodding

This one im still happy with. Everything single thing about it makes me happy. I drew every stran of hair on her hear and worked super hard to make her look real. This is an example of my Real/Manga style of drawing.
User Image 3nodding

I drew this up quite resently. About four days ago and CGed it for a girl with a name I didn't know she could get on Gaia. Black Mammba. Anyway Its a bran new one so it has to be up here.
User Image 3nodding

Heres two pictures of the same picture of two people that you all should get to know and if you do know, should remeber them. This was a Valentines request and I took it on. I was contacted at 7:30 pm and the guy in this picture needed it drawn, and colourd by the next day so I basicly stayed up till 1 in the morning drawing and colouring it. Thats 6 hours. Thats it. Thanks Man I'm super pleased with the results and Thankyou so much for asking me this simple request.
User Image 3nodding
User Image 3nodding

Here is an example of A CG Manga/Real life pictures I draw. This is a friend from school that I drew up. See how the eyes are anime and the facial features are alot cleaner then normal. I love how this turned out. and she loved the origanal and CGed one as well.
User Image 3nodding

Now I have this one along with some others on here in my Gaia art arena page. But its not the CGed vertion. This one was a very hard picture I drew of Afridite and I wanted to see how good of a mark I would get. Anyway I got a good art mark, crapy written mark. About two mouths ago I was looking at the plain Penciled picture of this and said what the hell with it and CGed it. Now I think I love it.
User Image 3nodding xd

Heres one of the very cute ladies of the Lolly Gang. Here is an example of my head pictures I draw. Just simple and cute.
User Image 3nodding

This first one is Of my head in black and white. shadded with 0.7 lead, Then next one is of my colour vertion, then Atiri, then Thelex, then Vikkie. Then Takedwn. I dislike his tiney head but I love the rest of it. All these pictures , the colourd ones, made it on a T-shirt I made for someone who walked up infront of 600 people wearing it.
User Image 3nodding
User Image 3nodding
User Image 3nodding
User Image 3nodding
User Image 3nodding
User Image 3nodding

And this one. I was drawing it for someone, but then something happend with Gaia and my email got errased and I cant tell who this if for. I find it turned out great to me. I never thought I could draw like this. I cant draw it again, but no thats a lie. Im sure if you asked I could draw something like this again. I just like how it turned out. Its all don in pen and pencil colours.
User Image 3nodding
bump and good luck! biggrin
Could I get a drawing?

The head to waist on worth 700g 3nodding
Rena Garland
Could I get a drawing?

The head to waist on worth 700g 3nodding
Sure you can biggrin
I'd like one please

from head to waist, and could you make my avi's left hand tilting my hat a bit over my eyes? ill pay extra of course, if the position is difficult 3nodding

tell me when to send the trade.
I shall wait before I make another request...I really shouldn't be making one...as I'm sort of on this whole quest deal...but that's alright...perhaps later.
oh wow...you really are as good an artist as i thought. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces