Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Illusional Dreamz HQ</center>

Hi, the names Mole~San II, but you can just call me Mole, I've been wanting to join up with a group of Programmers, Pixel Artists and others for ages now, and finally my exams are out of the way!

So I now have the time, to start up my own Game Design Studio.

I'm looking for anyone who wants to help, as long as you can be loyal, trusted and be around as often as you can.

We will discuss the name of the studio, once we have a fair amount of people to make a team.

I will be doing the storyline, but obviously we will all agree on it, but I will mainly we working on the Script, Storyline, Characters, Battle Systems etc.

I was hoping to make an RPG or Strategy game, but that can be discussed, after all, we dont have to minimise ourselves to one only!

So, come in, post and let me know what you can do:

Programming - If you can program, let me know what languages you know, and thats everything from HTMl and PHP to C and C++.

Pixel Artists - If you do pixel art then show me a couple of your previous work or whatever.

And others - If there is any thing else you can help with, managing the studio, beta testers etc. just let me know.

Thanks - Mole.
The Team

Official Team Members
Mole~San II - Manager
livedifferent - Assistant Manager
Silhouettes N Dreams - Code Checker
jeans - Pixel Artist
Takkyu - Beta Tester
The Iron Soldier - Web Scripter
Lewbowski - VB Coder
Jewell-kun - Web Scripter
Tel Janin - Game Developer
Smack_Tacular - Programmer
neonpig - Pixel Artist
Re-animated - Game Developer
dhavatar - Programmer

I will get round to getting everyone on the list, if you are missing, give me a pm and just remind me in a nice way, otherwise, I will ignore you.
I have made a forum for us to discuss the work and such, all about the Studio.

Click here to go there now.
Reserved.
Yeah I'll beta test it if you want. I also know HTML, CSS. I am currently learning PHP and MySql as well.

If you need my services, pm me.
Liam
i'd be willing to be a beta tester.
About the only thing i'd be good for is script and beta test, and basic HTML.
I've done some pixel work in the past, but don't have any references...PM me with some examples you'd like to see and I'll try to do my best smile I know HTML and CSS like the back of my hand, and I dabble in PHP and JS.
Hey I've pmed you guys, and if there is anyone else who could help out that would be great.

Anyone here?
I'm here. Maybe I could get my cousin to help...but then again, he can't really do anything sweatdrop
Well, he could still help in some ways.

As long as he can do pixel art, then he will get better by working on a project.
i don't have much time... but i can check some code (php, sql, asp, html, css, xml) and maybe do some graphics... not sure.. depends on when this all starts... i can also test
Silhouettes N Dreams
i don't have much time... but i can check some code (php, sql, asp, html, css, xml) and maybe do some graphics... not sure.. depends on when this all starts... i can also test

That would be great, and it starts as soon as we get a fair aount of people in.
you can count me in for the time being smile i should be able to keep up smile
Silhouettes N Dreams
you can count me in for the time being smile i should be able to keep up smile

Great, I shall put you under as the Code Checker. Is that ok?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff