Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
We now have a guild forum. It is located here.

THoR=The House of Romance
Okay...basically this is a Roleplaying guild. Well the Roleplay is mostly between myself and GamingLord because most of the members disappeared and those that do show up once in a while don't do it too often, so about once every 4 months we start up a long RPG that usually lasts about 3-4 months. For some odd reason in the break time no one really shows up, but while we're in the middle that is when people decide to show up.

There really is no romance and few active members so please don't expect to come in here wanting a date. This place is more "like the Little horror house of romance" (~In A Flash). To make things even more confusing to the new member, we often visit a place called Limbo, which is a world that was created by our Manager GamingLord. If you want to be a member ask by posting and I'll put you on the members list. If you don't post again or even post within two weeks of asking your name will be removed from the list. If you're a frequent poster, meaning stopping by a couple times in a week and then ask to be put on the list, you do not need to worry about that little thing up there. You don't have to be a member to hang out whenever you feel like it... anyways:

Welcome guest to my house. I am your hostess BlackMN. Here we have everything your heart could desire for a perfect date or friendly outing with someone. We have spacious grounds, perfect picnic areas, a grand view of the ocean, a large swimming pool, hot springs with places you can hide in from everyone else, grand lounging room, an arcade complete with DDR, miniature golf, a theater in the mansion, large library, bar, sauna, fine dinning, and so much more. Every guest or couple has their own room. Pets are allowed as long as they are house broken. We also have a kennel if yod like us to take care of them. Warning confusion is guaranteed to new members and not so frequent visitors, as certain active members like to role-play a bunch here. Before we get started, let me put down some ground rules.

1. If you plan on having a date please organize it so that you and your partner are here the same day. I don't want to see you post one day and then a few days later a response. Delayed posts are accepted for couples that live at different ends of the globe.

2. I do not play matchmaker.

3. Follow all Gaia rules and keep things PG-13.

4. Post 'waffle gnomes' somewhere in your first post to prove to me you read this first post, so if you are still confused and ask a question that I thought was explained in this post, I wont be angry thinking that you didn't read it.

5. If you want to be put on the member's list post here rather than PMing me so that I know you are serious. All too often have I gotten PMs requesting membership and then they don't come here and post anything.

6. Do not hit on me.

7. Absolutely no flamming of others unless it is within the context of the RPG! I am the judge of if it was withing the RPG and if I decide that it isn't and ask you to remove it, I expect it to be removed.

8. Do not annoy me (ex: posting random stupid stuff for spam...bumping is not allowed, extreme god modding ~I don't care if your character is a god~ [unless I know that you can do it with style and it is interesting...I'll tell you if it isn't fine if you try to god mod]) or break any of the rules. I will warn you a few times before I kindly ask you to leave.

9. Nothing is required for membership. You don't even need to be a couple with someone else.

10. Have fun and enjoy. RPing is good here wink

Current Members:
Hostess: BlackMN
Manager: Gaminglord
High ranking person thingy: TheShyLittleBoy
psychotic__Gal
In A Flash
missy_emma
Inazuma Sky
Sephiroth-sama
SquallLeonHart

Here are all the characters that I roleplay as so you don't get confused and think it is the same person;

Default=Zac the hyper computer hacker dragon.
Rosemary= Nurse
Veni= Rosemary's Husband
Me
P-chan=Pet pig
Mario= spirit that took the form a the video game character of mario
D also uses default= mogwi...think of the movie grimlins
Willow= a forest fairy.

Pages of Noteworthiness/Interest (In Guild's creator's POV)
Page 13: ShyBoy joins
Pages 44-45: Nurse!
Page 51-52: Attack of the 1337.
Pages 75-77 Rosemary operates on Shy.

Page 78: Rosemary hand's Shyboy a lolipop

Page 80: GL first makes his appearence

Page 98-99: Chompy attacks

Page 105-108: The Appearence of Pinky, Blinky, Inky, Tim, and Mini-Mario

Page 114-116: The Ghost's party and appearence of P-chan

Pets:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello Black ^^

Remember to reserve a spot for Sephiroth and me this weekend ^^ We'll only be here on Sunday, and from what I can understand, I think he would despize the idea of a private room or hot spring. (Not that I would...) so you need not sign us up for that.

I'll even give myself a massage *Snicker*
This is a cute idea and it has a nice armosphere. Since I dont have a bf can I work I'm usally on from 6 to 10 p.m. and I would like to be a gardener or a waitress. I just love to watch romantic stuff. Please pm with a responce. If it helps I'm a waitress in real life.
This is a cute idea and it has a nice armosphere. Since I dont have a bf can I work I'm usally on from 6 to 10 p.m. and I would like to be a gardener or a waitress. I just love to watch romantic stuff. Please pm with a responce. If it helps I'm a waitress in real life.

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Welcome hopegoddess. Please invite your friends here too.

Elainya: There's always plenty of room here. There's especially a lot of room since there aren't that many members.

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
*Swishes tail as she sits by the door reading a book on colored pencils.*
hi!! I've bought a dress for the date! Actually, I like it so much that I might just wear it to work, too.

I just need to buy shoes. *Goes shoe shopping some more*

Oh, and welcome to our new member!! I'm glad you're here.
I need gold, and this place needs posts. I think I'll just RP here for a while.

*Pulls out a box she brought from home containing her oils*

Hmm, eucalyptus, good for the skin, kinda pungent, though. I'll put it here.

Ah, this one *grins* It needs to be chilled. *Goes to a mini-fridge, already filled with muds and cucumber slices, and puts it in* This is always a fun one. It makes them jump so nicely.

Hmm, rosemary, I just love the smell of this one. *Puts it on the shelf next to the eucalyptus*

*Continues putting her different oils away. She still feels that something is missing, however.* Ah, yes! Music!

*Runs home to grab her portable CD player and some relaxation music.

Gaian Rain, always a lovely CD. *Puts is on* and for the last touch, the incence.

*Goes and grabs some insence from a cupbord* Wild Cherry, no, too bold...musk, no, it sends the wrong message. um, ah, here we go, sandlewood. That's nice and gentle.

*Lights the sandlewood cone*

*Lays down on the soft massage table and imagins herself being a client*

Yes! That's it, the perfect atmosphere.
Black, I really think we only need one masseuse. I mean, I don't mind massaging girls, either.

Besides, I don't want girls getting jealous of me massaging their dates...so if I do both, they won't get the wrong idea, y'know?

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Admit it. You just want all the tips to yourself! blaugh
*Takes the other position opening off anyways.*
Hi everyone thanks for the welcome.*walks in and sits at a table*. I'll just wait here until we get some coustomers.
Mmm I can smell the insence from here. *leans back in chair*. We need a karaoke stand...that would be fun anoying but fun.
Karaoke! What a splendid idea!

*Sings* Estuans interius ira vehementi...

Ok, yeah, I'm spazzing about my date.

Oh, by the way, speaking of the date, could you mark us off this Sunday, and onto next? Sephiroth has some family visiting him this Sunday. *Hopes it's not Jenova, though Lucricia would be cool*

*Continues humming One Winged Angel to herself, as she looks in the Gaian Yellow Pages for a Karaoke machine.*

There! I found one, slightly used, but it's in working order. It says here *Reads* Club-sized karaoke machine, Television screen included. Comes with free anime/J-pop/game theme song CDs. Other music availible for download. Speakers not included.

Not bad! Well, Black, d'ya think this is worth getting?

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items