Welcome to Gaia! ::

WARNING: BEWARE OF LONG POSTS AHEAD, READ WITH CAUTION

User Image

♥ ♡ ★ STATUS : Merry xmas and happy holidays!

MOOD : upset ~__~;; Quest numbers is down from 1000 pages to 400 something x.x;; ☆ ♡ ♥

User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hello and welcome to my Angelic Minis and Wishlist quest o^___^o User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Gaian name is Kst or my other account kawaii star tenshi. I'm after Angelics Minis 3nodding I know it's going to be hard and would take quite a lot of time, but I am very willing and hopefully I�d meet some new people along the way that might be able to offer any help! ^0^

User Image

*~ Glomps all those kind people out there who helped me along SO MUCH and bumped when i was losing hope with my other quests! ~*I know that a lot of other people are having the same quests and maybe harder ones as well, so i'll totally understand if you can't donate to me, but would you mind giving me a bump? ^^;; It's for free sweatdrop Or maybe just drop in and say hi! heart (I don't bite........much domokun

Well, after reading my intro, you'll probably why donate to a random stranger sweatdrop so here's a lil about me ^-^;; And hopefully we can get to know each other, and even become good friends, as i'm constantly meeting new people and making new friends ^^;; </center>

<center>Username:kst

When I started Gaia: 09 Dec 2003 (back then i didn't even know where to find those minis! xd )

Number of posts: 18660 last time i checked and growing! ^^;

Things i Lub: whee kewt or kawaii stuffies! User Imagekaos, commishes, clouds, puppies and animals, nice, friendly, generous people, kaos, pretty quest threads, big-hearted people, MAI FRIENDS, questing x.X;; hugs and glomps, kaos and much more! errm...did i mention kaos? X3

Things i Dislike: hmmmm...basically greedy, inconsiderate, scamming, hacking, 1337- talking/swearing people....and i'm afraid the majority of the Chatterbox sweatdrop And GD mainly... (has had bad experiences gonk )

Why i want Minis: Basically when i was a newbie, before you were born wink xd i saw the angelic minis on a few people's head, and i fell in love. It was love at first sight...and second and third sight User Image 3nodding Anyways, i was so excited, i rushed off to the shops to try and look for them.....and as you expected, to my disappointment, i couldn't find them. It wasn't until later when i realised that they were from Donation letters and were about 10 000g surprised sweatdrop (which to a newbie is A LOT xp ) did i decide to quest for something smaller and go up. So now here i am, finished all my small quests and with the biggest quest i have tried, Angelic Minis heart whee Hopefully, you guys can give me a hand along the way so this road to the minis won't be as bumpy!User Image

User Image

Contents /Map of my Quest (it's pretty big, so you can get lost blaugh wouldn't want that to happen, do we?)
1st post ~ Intro and Map (which is here)
2nd Post ~ Rules and Stuffs i love ^-^
3rd Post ~ My Quest Diary (Updates)
4th post ~ My Current Quest
5th Post~ My Wishlist
6th Post ~ Currently Buying
7th Post ~ Mai mini shoppe ~~ currently Selling
8th Post ~ Donators
9th Post ~ Post dedicated to Friends, bumpers and nice people
10th Post ~ Donators to Past Quest
13th Post ~ Mini Shoppe
11th Post ~ Bumpworthy Places
12th Post ~ My Randoms/Gifts ~~ edit -- SMALLER.
13th Post ~ My bumps ~~ edit -- link to photobucket account.
14th Post ~ Quotes
15th Post ~ Others

----------------------------------3rd postage-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------4th postage-----------------------------------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff