Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are people finally happy that I changed the topic of this poll?

Finally! 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
Meh... 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Didn't notice that you had the same poll for the past year and a half. 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 153 154 155 > >> >>> »|

First Post-Introduction
Second Post- Rules and Fellow Bumpers biggrin
Third Post- Donators heart
Fourth Post- Other Fellow Gaian Quests That Need Your Help!
Fifth Post- Reserved Just in Case.

Ever since I started Gaia, with the exception of two items, I've been getting everything on my own. But for the three items that I cannot get by myself will be the Nitemare Scarf, Angelic Sash, and Fairy Wings. They cost so much gold, that only myself just by posting and voting in polls will work if I'm on Gaia 24/7 for the next few years.

There are two sides to my avatar: a "light side" and a "dark side". Basically, one of all light blue colors with the Staff of the Angels, and the other one is wearing black clothing holding the Demonic Pitchfork. It would be completed (in my opinion) if my avatar had these three great items to each of their side. Fairy Wings would be equipped though if I had them. xp biggrin

Sure it would take a long time, but I'm willing to be on Gaia for as long as I can to get a hold on these items. I would really appreciate if you other Gaians out there would help me out on this. Whether it?s even one gold, or just a bump in this thread, I?d really appreciate it! So if its not too much trouble for you guys out there, can you help a Gaian out here? sweatdrop

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this you guys. 3nodding smile

ACHIEVED FAIRY WINGS! THANK YOU EVERYONE!---- As of July 17, 2005! heart
Rules:
1.)No Arguing
2.)Don't stretch the posts out. Its annoying...
3.)Follow the rules of the Terms of Service policy. That rule should cover everything.

Thanks to the Bumpers! biggrin
First 20 Gaians that are nice and bumped!
1.)Scianaphobia
2.)AkiraGirl11
3.)Irisyame
4.)amy_lee_evanescence
5.)Huntress Kara
6.)Requiem_Charity
7.)Shakakaa
8.)Ella_Vation
9.)Raine Kib
10.)Me... Deathia... I forgot that I am my own bumper sometimes... go figure...
11.)Takeshi Yamashita
12.)Najdan
13.)~X~Lost_And_Forgotten~X~
14.)Cherylin
15.)midnite fortress
16.)Angel_of_Drakonia
17.)Freasian -He's my fanboy! heart
18.)moon chyld892
19.)Hitokiri StarReaver
20.)Joshua Morte -He's my son. =] hahaha.

Took me a while just to get five people to help me bump. biggrin sweatdrop Hehe... But thanks for giving me the start you guys!
The Lovely Donators! heart
1.)moon chyld892 -30 gold! Thank you so much! Good luck to both of our quests!
2.)xIntoxicatedXTCx -131 gold, spirited gloves, and dried skirt! Thank you!
3.) Juvenile_delinquent - Spirited Pants! Thanks mucho!
4.)damiana_abraxas - Sealed envolope! Thank you very much!
5.)Ryoga_hibiki=)1 - Hockey Mask! Thank you ever so much! Wowzers!
6.)Joshua Morte - My own son gave me 1290 gold! Thank you so much my sonny boy!! heart
7.)Zyone- 200 gold! Thank you so much for your generosity! biggrin
8.)Raine Kib- 1000 gold + 9000 Thank you very much Sis! heart WOWZERS! biggrin
9.)Freasian- He... gave me... 9320 gold! Ahhh! He just gave me another 4000+ *glomps him* I loves you mucho! Thanks so much!
10.) Joshua Morte-again!- 1150 gold! Awwww! I wubbles you so much! heart
11.) Lebanon- Whips of fire and ice, OMFG hat, two katanas, Chyaku Norisu Scarf + 10,000 gold! Best brother in the world! XD
12.)Nightfire_91- A big clover, a sunflower bouquet, and a brown table, 100gold! Thank you so much. You're very kind and I will promise to pay you back when I have my dream items or even sooner!
Other fellow Gaians need your help too!
If you other Gaians out there want to put up your quest link here, just PM me and I'll put it here!

Takeshi Yamashita Quest Thread!

Freasian wants you to go help him Out! =D

User Image
Reserved just in case. biggrin
<center>Good Luck and BUMP!

[If you have anything on my wishlist, and don't want it, send it over! whee heart ]</center>
Scianaphobia
<center>Good Luck and BUMP!

[If you have anything on my wishlist, and don't want it, send it over! whee heart ]</center>
Hey, thanks for the for the bump! Sorry that I don't have those items... some I already have equipped on! Thanks again though!
*+*~bump~*+* good luck! i would donate, but i am currently questing for the complete angel set! (its so expensive!) sorry! biggrin
Bump for you and good luck 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces