Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

1, 2, 3, 4...

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 30, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
<center>~ heart User Image heart ~</center>
_____Howdee and welcome to my quest thread. If browsing through the Charity Forum has taught me anything, this should be the part where I explain why I am embarking on this quest in the first place.
<center>~</center>
I joined Gaia in December of 2003 (and dragged my boyfriend along for the ride). Later that month, we both donated to this wonderful site and received the Angelic and Nitemare scarves - one each for each of us. They were pretty neat, but nothing I would ever wear. One day I came home from work to find out that my boyfriend had traded his Nitemare scarf for a pair of DJ Studio Headphones! They were more than just "pretty neat". They were amazing! He let me wear them too, since they looked better on my avatar than his. (Heh heh heh.) However, he eventually requested them back and sold them for a whole crap load of items. Sigh.

<center>~</center>
Now, more than a year later, I yearn to place the bulky things back in their rightful place - on my head. I realize that this seems like an impossible quest, but I assure you that I have the will and determination to complete it. (Even if it takes me another whole year. Which it will.)

_____Special Bumping Contest

That's right - even I am stooping to the lowliness of a bumping contest. However, I will not change my title to reflect it, and it will be a special sort of contest.

Everyone who bumps here is eligible to win. When this quest is complete, the person (or persons) who left the most creative bump (or bumps) will receive a secret prize. I won't say what it is or how many I will give out, though. You'll just have to wait until the end.

And in order to keep some semblance of conversation in here, I am not announcing this contest to the riff raff. Only people who came in here on their own will even know of it. Shh...

_____Lookie Here!

Nikolai-chan made me a pretty picture! Thank you, Nikolai! I heart it so. (Resized so it doesn't stretch the page. Original is here)

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

And one from Silent Spring! Lookie the pretty puppy! :: hearts ::

Teehee! I love Kirby! This made me smile so much. Thank you, Eddafred!! [Edit: Oooh! Spidey! Man, he can move. >_<]

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

_____Lucky Stiffs

Jessica Halo found an enchanted trunk in this thread. (Sold for gold.)
I found an enchanted trunk in this thread. (Contained a Flower Crown.)
I found a pink link in this thread.
<center>~ heart User Image heart ~</center>
_____Progress

Approximately:1,881,450g/14,000,000g

_____13.44%

Whenever I see that number, I just want to add more items. I know at the end I will end up with only the DJs in my inventory.

(All values are current as of August 18th.)

Looking at the price guides has shown me that I have quite a way to go before reaching my goal. The approximate value of the DJ headphones is 14,000,000g! (That's fourteen million! ... its gone up ... again ... and now its double that... now I'm depressed...) I realize that I will likely have to part with the majority of my inventory if I expect to ever reach this goal. The following items will be sold once a reasonable offer is obtained. (They are kept on a mule, of course.)

2005 Donation Items
January Letter (10,000gx6) ~ 60,000g
February Letter (10,000gx3) ~ 30,000g
March Letter (32,000gx2) ~ 64,000g
April Letter (5,000gx3) ~ 15,000g
May (10,000gx4) ~ 40,000g
June (5,000gx2) ~ 10,000g
July (5,000gx2) ~ 10,000g
-----
229,000g

2004 Donation Items
February Letter ~ 28,000g
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers ~ 75,000g
Baby Seal Slippers ~ 80,000g
April Letter (15,000gx2) ~ 30,000g
Hammi Hat ~ 10,000g
Bammi Hat ~ 12,000g
May Letter (15,000gx2) ~ 30,000g
Bear Pajamas ~ 12,000g
Monkey Pajamas ~ 10,000g
June Letter ~ 74,000g
Angelic Pendant ~ 70,000g
Horns of the Demon ~ 76,000g
Steel-Plated Ninja Band ~ 50,000g
Kitsune Mask (30,000gx2) ~ 60,000g
August Letter ~ 28,000g
Golden Laurels ~ 52,000g
Winged Anklets (50,000gx2) ~ 100,000g
Bani Clips ~ 22,000g
Goti Clips ~ 22,000g
Staff of the Angels ~ 24,000g
Demonic Pitchfork ~ 23,000g
BTK ~ 6,500g
Ice Gauntlet (9,000gx3) ~ 18,000g
OMFG ~ 10,000g
Fire Gauntlet (9,000gx2) ~ 18,000g
-----
940,500g

2004 Christmas Items
Spirited Set ~ 4,500g

2003 Christmas Items
Jolly Slippers ~ 2,000g
Jolly Hat (1,500gx2) ~ 3,000g
-----
5,000g

2004 Halloween Items
Jack's Disgust ~ 700g
Jack's Joy ~ 750g
Zombie Labcoat ~ 50,000g
Human Labcoat ~ 45,000g
-----
96,450g

2003 Halloween Items
Jacked Up Shirt ~ 210,000g
Jacked Up Pants ~ 65,000g
Jack's Anger ~ 15,000g
Set of 13 Paper Bags (12x4,000g)+(5,000g) ~ 53,000g
-----
343,000g

2004 Olympic Items
White Olympic Tshirt (550gx2) ~ 1100g
-----
1,100g

2005 Easter Items
Easter Bastet (550gx4) ~ 2,200g

2005 Anniversary Items
Set Plus ~ 2,200g

G Pin (3,000gx3) ~ 9,000g

2004 Anniversary Items
Noise Maka ~ 1,000g
Paper Party Hat ~ 3,500g
XL Shirt ~ 15,000g
M Shirt ~ 11,000g
S Shirt ~ 26,000g
Memorial Photo (5,000gx2) ~ 10,000g
-----
66,500g

Rare Items
Nitemare Claws ~ 6,000g
Nitemare Boots ~ 3,500g
Nitemare Bustier ~ 25,000g
Nitemare Collar ~ 7,500g
Nitemare Headband ~ 115,000g
Weretail ~ 11,000g
Prisoner's Shackles ~ 3,000g
Ball and Chain ~ 8,000g
Striped Stockings ~ 3,000g
-----
182,000g

I also have a little bit of pure ~ 8,000g

Approximate "Grand" Total: 1,881,450g
Prices Given by the GEN (which some still need updating)
~ heart User Image heart ~

_____Acknowledgements

Ahem. To all that enjoyed the wonders of the 25th page naked party, I have made you a banner.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And for the golden anniverary: Its a bit big to post here

There was also a centennial celebration. Graphic Pending.

Missed out on all the fun? Don't worry. There will be others. ^_^

First, I'd like to thank every visitor to this thread. Your [curiosity] means a lot to me.

Second, I'd like to thank the bumpers of this thread. The following people have left their mark on me in some way.

fern_841 ~ [Happy Frown] ~ Prince Nathan ~ sacred_asphodel ~ Jessica Halo ~ AmberCascades ~ Zirachico ~ xicexdevilx ~ DaLilMoomba ~ Ever_lasting_Flame ~ fallenheartz ~ Xx da qiao xX ~ The Albino ~ Meyami ~ himalaya ~ Xanaduu ~ KamikazeFinn ~ Mad_Ice ~ rosaleendhu ~ sexykittengrl ~ Eddafred ~ punky-doodle ~ rose_dragoon ~ rockmysocks ~ Renndo ~ CardCaptorAkura ~ Isa ~ Cheffy ~ Lizabean ~ Confushious ~ [Teh Gir] ~ rurica ~ Empress Duckeria ~ Nikolai-chan ~ YunieGirl ~ Minori-chan ~ Hikari Kurayami ~ ice_kitten ~ [ Hiroko ] ~ xicexdevilx ~ Twisted-Freak ~ Teklie ~ ParisArkw ~ l-i-m-e ~ Tigerella ~ Silent Spring ~ Topaz_Ash ~ BobHalo ~ Valkyria86 ~ Devious_Kitsune ~ _teh. lil .siopao_ ~ Kierras-Ann ~ Hikari Tamashii ~ Commander Havok ~ Linger Ficking Good ~ miara_ashomi ~ Perverse ~ Huntress Kara ~ Shang Xiang ~ Cactusi ~ Shakakaa ~ Kierras-Ann Elexi ~ The First Drei Kiliro ~ Steppenwolf ~ Darkone Yuu ~ DoOkieHeaD ~ X Angel 2 X ~ MizzGwGirl ~ Loserish_Monkey ~ Rogue28 ~ BlondeBelle2 ~ Koneko_Asami ~ Takeshi Yamashita ~ Rictor Jaggerstone ~ Valkyria86 ~ jace scott ~ Lady Sickness ~ Evaieth ~ darknight666 ~ Randir ~ Laquia ~ Ella_Vation ~ Satans Sweetest Angel ~ ZeIzabella ~ sticks ~ Lord Braska ~ Roddy McMay ~ cinammonroll ~ EgoDoll ~ MingSao ~ kotwong ~ icing ~ Oceanborn ~ kanokami ~ Grey1 ~ dark_skada ~ urdthegoddess21 ~ ChildhoodInnocence ~ Iize ~ petkafaci ~ Neko_Niku ~ kaikogurl ~ Devolth ~ Ditzy_Doll ~ Kiiyo ~ catwomyn ~ BandGeekGirl ~ Raine_Arashi ~ loser_techie ~ YunieYuna ~ soadrocksk8er4life ~ Jun Valson ~ dulce palabra ~ denmen ~ g!oko uzumaki ~ Tru-chan ~ Mylionheart1982 ~ Angel_of_Drakonia ~ bumblebee_1234 ~ mistalina13 ~ Maxs_AngelofMusic ~ Alcarinque-Peredhil ~ T_M ~ Budd_aka_Sidewinder ~ Icen ~ Dr. Fangorious ~ seasonalcookie ~ Ailes Bleues ~ oddoppo ~ Kirin Jaquel ~ Dreamko ~ X Japan ~ Mad Cow ~ Diseaze ~ Ziphiroth ~ Maiyou ~ VKM ~ [Comfort Eagle] ~ saiiki ~ I wish I had an Angel ~ Naeori_ice ~ FallenMessiahX ~ Kierraz-Ann ~ I Ceymore Ratz ~ AoiYubikiri

Third, I'd like to thank everyone who has shown their support through a donation. I really appreciate your kind, unexpected gesture.

Charity Donators
..::~*The Destiny Charity*~::..
~The Angels of Mercy Charity~
[ + ] The Guppy Foundation [ + ] Charity for Questers!
The Star Fire Club Charity~GOLD DUST!!!
Insanity Charity X3
*~_"Teh" Charity_~*
Only The Polite Need Apply Charity
Charity Of Doom.
The "Your Worst Nightmare" Charity!
~*~ Sweet Nitemares Charity! ~*~
~The Lotus Blossom Charity~
The Serenity Sisters Charity
A & A Charity
The Hawt Twins Chairty
-:-Hawt Cocoa Charity-:-
<3 Purple Charity
Angel's Nightmare charity!
Welcome to "Full Moon Charity" Only a howl away
Teh Corner Charity
~~~Aurora Light Charity~~~
~*-=Jades Charity=-*~
.:~Unknown Charity~.:
___(^^ BlAcKmOoN ChArItY ^^)___
~~*KIND HIPPIE CHARITY*~~]
Mai's Charity

Individual Donators
Silent Spring ~ your support means too much to me to be put into words - now and forever. ^_^
Jessica Halo ~ wearing your bra and panties has formed a special bond between us (see page 25) I heart you so.
Nikolai-chan ~ thank you so much for the beautiful art gift. I really love it!
Eddafred ~ more gifties! thank youuuuuu! kirby is so great! spidey too!
Drei Kiliro ~ oh em gee! I will pick your money off the floor anyday! ^_^ thanksverymuch!
Minori-chan ~ awe, thanks a bunch! can't wait until you can wear your completed quest clothes! (done!)
Evaieth ~ wow, that came out of no where! thank you so much!
Silent Spring ~ ho-lee. that's a big inventory.
Diggers Worker ~ heh heh. thanks. I didn't even notice. (not a donation by choice = no picture)
Minori-chan ~ O_O surprise! thank youuu!
Ella_Vation ~ no donation is too small. thank you very much!
Jessica Halo ~ you got me one of every event item because I couldn't make it! thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Minori-chan ~ ho-lee-geez! gold must burn a hole in your pocket! :: sniffle :: you are too kind!
Raeoran ~ where did you come from? my first random (?) donator. thankyouveryverymuch-o!
Minori-chan ~ you are going to spoil me. ^_^_^
Ella_Vation ~ awe. thank yoooouuuu!
Cheffy ~ bad chef! you finish your quest! :: hearts ::
Ella_Vation ~ you have your own quests to look after too! thank you very much!
Minori-chan ~ you give too much, girl! :: gratitude ::
Drei Kiliro ~ my, what a large purse you have, grandma. O_O muchthanks!
Jiswyn ~ well this came out of no where... thank you very much!

I have made you all some crap-tacular scribley faces as gifts. If, for some strange reason, you actually want more of these, anyone who has donated to me on more than one occasion can simply ask. ^_^

Lastly (but certainly not leastly), I'd like to thank my affiliate quests below. I support these wonderful Gaians and would appreciate it if you took a moment to visit their threads as well.

. : D i a m o n d D u s t : . Quest for Angelic Scarf!
Where Freaks Attack In The NIIIIGHT!! (AKA: Jessica's Quest)
.¤°`¤ DJ Headphones ¤´°¤.
Crazy Psychos MUST Apply!
Renndo's Jacked-Up Items Quest
^^, (Ed's Quest) The Only Deep-Fried Domo Joint In Town
[ +- Isa's Barton Boutique Quest -+ ]
Cheffy's simple quest ^_^
EVAIETH'S QUEST OF IMPENDING DEWM. [ XP ]
~*Ella Vation's Quest!*~ Leather Collar with Cross
-^_^- My quest for a better inventory -^_^-
My Very Long Quest (It's Never Going To End)*Sobs*
Stick's Devil Tail Quest
Icing Wishes
Lord Gatz' Quest and Item Sale Thread
[ SEXY PLZ!?]
Rice's Quest of Extremely Weightly Magnitude! ~ OMG
My pursuit of Happiness

Want to be an affiliate?
Leave a message here!

And here's a pretty little code to link with:

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5260093&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=][img]http://home.cogeco.ca/~strangesfamily/djlink.png[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5260093&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=][img]http://home.cogeco.ca/~strangesfamily/dj.png[/img][/URL]

And a bigger one.
:: cuts the red ribbon ::

Let the questing officially begin!
Thanks, fern.

Ah, it feels good to break out the old bump graphics again.
:: grin ::

Awe. Such a pretty angelic avatar.

Much nicer than my shadow blob.
Quote:
Thanks, fern.

Ah, it feels good to break out the old bump graphics again.

no problam-o say you don't mind i hang out here and bump for a while im kinda board plus it gets me money for my own Quest i want to get 20k to START my fairy wing Quest thread
Quote:
:: grin ::

Awe. Such a pretty angelic avatar.

Much nicer than my shadow blob.

lol what is up with your av anyway?
Of course I don't mind!

I should have probably gotten further along my own quest, but I just couldn't resist.
My avatar is a glitch right now. I can't re-create it.

Rumour says if I can get on a different IP and make it, that works, but I'm far too lazy for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff