Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
My personal thread on gaia. This page is where I put my wishlist, my graphics shop, and my charity. I've always wanted to have my own charity, but I was on a long quest, so I was unable to open up a charity. But now, my quest is over. I can help out those that are in need.

For those who are interested to apply for charity, please read the rules carefully.

Announcement: January 24, 2005
I think I will change this thread to more of my quest thread than a charity... I mean I love to donate. And for all the people that know me, they would know that I've still been donating (in the form of gold, items, AND art) even though I said the charity is close. However, I've noticed that with my donation habits, and my lack of questing (or saving for myself), i miss out on A LOT of items and, on top of that, I can't afford all the nice art that I want to buy... So, I will probably open the charity again, but with a set of new rules, and with myself as being priority. That may sound a bit selfish, but with all the bad stuff that's been going on in my life, I NEED a place to be selfish...

Announcement: October 23, 2004
Sorry to say I will be closing my charity for the time being. I am not exactly in the charitable mood after my break up with my boyfriend. (You can find out what happened in my journal.) However, I'll still be around for people who wants to chat with me.

Also, I love art! So feel free to advertise your shop here. I might actually pay a visit.
All art done on this page (unless noted otherwise) were done by me. So do not steal them!!!

+ MY LUCK +
PL: 15 | ET: 17 | PB: 3 | BB: 5

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
+ 01. Introduction
+ 02. Charity / Funds / Rules
+ 03. Donators
+ 04. Donatees
+ 05. About Me
+ 06. Wishlist / Wishies
+ 07. Donators for Wishies
+ 08. Raffle
+ 09. Mini Art / Graphix Shop (MOVED)
+ 10. Links ~Commerce, Charities, Quests~
+ 11. Updates
+ 12. Own Pixel Art / Gifts
+ 13. Charity: Criteria for Sponsorship - FILLED
+ 14. Blacklist
+ 15. Reserved

Page 2:
+ 01. Commissions / Gifts
+ 02. Commissions / Gifts
+ 03. Commissions / Gifts
+ 04. Commissions / Gifts
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
Since I'm done with my hardest quest ever, I've decided to open a charity for quests. However, Even during my quest I donated to some people who I thought really deserved the gold. Since I still have a very expensive wishlist, I'm not going to use all my gold for charity. However, all donations to the charity will only go towards the charity. I will not take that gold for my own personal use. If skeptical about where your gold is going to go, then don't donate to me. Donate to someone else who you trust.

+ CURRENT FUNDS +

5.3k + some items

01. I only support the following:
+ donations letters & items (except the halo)
+ event items that cost over 15k
+ rares, uncommons, shop items (for this, the quest must be 15k+. however, it can be a combination of items that add up to 15k)

02. To qualify, you must have the following:
+ a quest and quest thread that is at least 3 days old
+ at least 10 pages in your thread
+ personally have 500+ posts
+ at least 30% of your quest done (applies only when funding is below 5k, so check.)

03. In your post please state the following:
+ name
+ quest & link
+ post count
+ fave pet
+ why i should donate to you (you can be creative)

04. Do not PM me. Post in the thread for donations. My inbox is full as is. I do not need a bunch of people begging for donations.

05. Do not beg. Begging won't get you anywhere. I read every post. If I want to donate to you, I will. If not, then sorry.

06. Please be polite. Also, please use proper grammar and spelling. I do not expect perfect grammar. I normally write without caps or periods, and I often mispell words as well, but at least try. Please don't write lIkE tHiS. That annoys me and receives a guarantee NO for donations.

07. Always say thank you after you received a donation. If there's no thank you, I'll cancel it. I'm not obligated to donate to you. Also, to show that you read the rules, please write "kitty" (without quotes) in the space provided for fave pet. If you put anything else, I'll know you didn't read the rules, and I won't donate to you.

08. If you failed to read the rules the first time, then you have one chance of redeeming yourself. In which, I will donate half of what I would originally donate to you.
Please send all donations to dark miyu labelled donation to charity. That is my account to hold all funds and donations so that I would never accidentally use any of it. (I was going crazy with emoticons. hence rather than that, here's a heart whee eek xd wink eek whee heart to all my donators.)

All donators below 500g will receive a kitty thank you. All donators who donate 500g or over gets a thank you keychain from me. They can choose between one of the following keychains. For donations over 1k, you can get both. (There's a black one too, but that's only for donations to my wishies.)
User Image User Image

+ Takalasee - 100g (my first donator!!!)
+ Adramelec - April Letter *glomps*
+ Seiyoku - 630g + prisoner pants *huggies*
+ LittleAngel13 - 1k (she returned her donation plus more...)
+ ysevery1staren - 107g
This is my list of donations starting July 4th, 2004. I've donated more before this... Anyways, for the moment, most donatees will only get 250g-750g since my funding is still low. If I get more funding, then I'll donate more. (Sponsoring is the single person that I would donate 500g each week until he/she reaches her quest. Else, most people will only receive 1 donation from me.)

001. Liandrina + wishlist
002. sephirothgal + 1.9k
003. Citacion + 400g
004. Kauvaras + 350g
005. Kellick + 700g
006. Tymiko the Pirate Girl + 400g
007. lunashock + 700g
008. Neko_girl_manda + 700g
009. rockmysocks + 500g
010. pink_robotic_techno_kitty + 850g (+ bought 2 sprites) + Gorgeous Green Criss Cross Swim Top
011. Benighted + 500g
012. Angelyn_25 + 350g
013. Eilonnwy + 400g
014. Arnamenta + 750g
015. Essence Sage + 500g
016. lilgemangel + 350g
017. ~jaded pink~ + Crimson Mink Pants
018. devil_angel123 + 500g
019. CaptainJane + 500g
020. kst + 1k
021. Djantiej + 300g
022. ShadowedSoul13 + 500g
023. KarmaKitty + 500g
024. relientkfan14 + 500g
025. KraZGurl + 500g
026. LordInuyasha45 + 500g
027. [ Hiroko ] + 500g
028. TheNinjAFeTuS + 500g
029. Madame Malkav + 700g
030. Seiyoku + Striped Stockings
031. Sealynn + 550g
032. Isa + 500g
033. ellisdee + 500g
034. Neko_Niku + 500g
035. Muzi Suki + 900g
036. LittleAngel13 + 500g
037. TG Cid + 500g
038. Domon_Kasshu + 500g
039. Demee + 500g
040. dimp1ez + 500g
041. lillbityprety1 + 500g
042. SMiNKLe + 500g
043. ~Athanay~ + 700g
044. Wolfy Madison + 500g
045. ysevery1staren + 500g
046. Zkawaii_ayaZ + 500g
047. [ Triton ] + 500g
048. Missie DuCaine + 500g (+ i bought a pencil drawing)
049. Yannah + 500g
050. Mistara Aurora (on behalf of BoyxBoy Fest Guild) + September 2004 Letter
051. PrincessKakyuu + 5500g *sponsored*
052. Taylonn + 500g
053. Koji Kimura + 500g
054. -=Kelvara=- + 500g
055. Aikou Yami + 500g
056. Nyome + 1k
057. Skuld + 500g
058. mme_enigmatique + Subsonic Silver Hoochie Top
059. MingSao + Dark Leather Native Top
060. Violeteyes IX + 500g
061. Muilen + 500g

+ Sponsoring +
heart Sealynn ~ 2000g + September '04 Letter + May '04 Letter

+ Total Donations +
+ 38k + wishlist + Crimson Mink Pants + Striped Stockings + Sept 2004 Letter (x2) + Subsonic Silver Hoochie Top + Gorgeous Green Criss Cross Swim Top + May 2004 Letter + Dark Leather Native Top

User Image</center>
So here's some info on yours truly...

Well, I'm nocturnal miyu, and people call me miyu for short. I'm 22, and my birthday's on August 13th (I was actually born on Friday the 13th). I'm currently a student in college majoring in Math. (Yes, I'm a nerd.) I'm from SF, Cali, but going to school in Davis.

I've been on gaia since Sept. 10, 2003, but I wasn't active until Jan or Feb of 2004, hence I actually had to quest for my minis. I mainly hang out around the charity forum. Only time I'm in the exchange is if I wanted something. hehe. I'm always in Radio Gaia which is in commerce, but that's about the only place that I visit frequently there. And lately, cuz I suddenly got interested in drawing again, I sometimes drop by the requests & commissions. (I've made some friends there too.) I'm also into pixel art, so I browse through mini shops a lot too.

I'm really into art right now. (*hint* I like drawings of my avatar. *hint*) And I'm also into pixel art. (I've spent so much gold on that...) I also like to listen to music and watch anime and go out with friends and such. When I go out with friends, I like to watch movies, shoot pool, bowling, sing karaoke, and a lot of other stuff too. I would love to go clubbing, but most of my friends aren't into that...

I don't really dislike anything other than the usual: annoying people, beggars, and such. Well, I don't like durian or stinky tofu either... hehe.

Well, that's all I can think of about me. If you wanna know more, feel free to ask, but then whether or not I answer is up to me. hehe.
Since I'm going to start a charity, and I want to support commissioned artists such as portraits and pixel art, I'm not sure how much gold I'll have left at all times. So I'm just going to slowly go for items on my wishlist whether they are cheap or expensive. (I'm not going for the impossible ones. They are just there to look cute.)

+ CURRENT GOAL +

User Image
NITEMARE HEADBAND
I was trying to get this before Halloween, but I gave up. I would say this is my current goal, but not really working very hard on it... sweatdrop

started: 2005.01.01
last updated: 2005.01.01
currently: pending

+ MY NEVERENDING WISHLIST +

needs to be updated... xd

+ COMPLETED QUEST(S) +

Mini Wings Quest:
+ start date: February 07, 2004 + end date: June 14, 2004 + archived link
Cat Band: 2004.07.04~2004.07.25 + bought
Royal Kmono, Inner Fire Kimono & Fairy Wings Quest: 2004.07.25~2004.08.26
+ Royal & Inner Fire Kimono bought at Marketplace
+ August 02, 2004: Zoey Storm gave me fairy wings as a payment for orders!!! O.o It's still donation cuz no art of mine can compare to that price!!! o.O
Jacked-up Gloves Quest: 2004.09.09~2004.10.31 + bought in the market
This list is for donators for my wishlist. Send trade to nocturnal miyu. Any donations I receive on this account will go to me and not the charity. (I was going crazy with emoticons. hence rather than that, here's a heart whee eek xd wink eek whee heart to all my donators.)

All donators who donate below 500g will receive a kitty thank you. All donators who donate 500g or over will get a thank you keychain.
User Image User Image

+ Neama - (from before) my biggest help with my mini quest *praises*

WISHLIST + RANDOM DONATIONS
+ Jingle_Bell - light purple legwarmers *glomps*
+ Seiyoku - emo glasses *glomps*
+ ysevery1staren - cat tail + deluxe cat ears *huggies*

ROYAL KIMONO & INNER FIRE KIMONO & FAIRY WINGS QUEST
+ Zoey Storm - fairy wings *glomps*
(it was a payment for orders, but no art of mine is worth that much)
+ ~KaoruChan~ - 790g (Inner Fire Kimono Quest) *huggies*

JACKED-UP GLOVES & NITEMARE HEADBAND QUEST
+ Zierlyn - 500g *huggies*
+ Seiyoku - 138g *huggies*
+ CURRENT RAFFLE +

For the October Letter, I might or might not give it out... depending on my funding... sweatdrop

+ PAST RAFFLES +

September 2004 Letter:
Was not a raffle... the 50th donatee was going to get it. xd

August 2004 Letter Raffle: details here

Grand Opening Free Raffle: July 2004 Letter
Grand Prize: kst + July 2004 letter
1st Runner-Up: Tymiko the Pirate Girl + 1k
2nd Runner-Up: sealynn + 500g
Honorable Mention for creativity: xXAshkeXx + 300g
Everyone else gets 100g for joining... giving out lots cuz it was grand opening... sweatdrop
+ LINK ME +

[url=http://urlcut.com/1vtz][img]http://urlcut.com/1vty[/img][/url]

+ PLACES I VISIT OFTEN +

User Image User Image User Image

+ CHARITIES +

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Find a Quest~ (Quest list... not a quest)
Seiyoku's Divine Charity
Angel's Heaven Charity

+ QUESTS +

Sealynn's Quest for Stuff
~Athanay~'s Devil's Tail Quest~::.
(>^^)> ~* Kst's Wishlist quest*~
~Kakyuu's Quest for Angelic Scarf~
Lull's Quest for Everything Cute
Andsha's Code Blue Quest
Karly's Donation Box
Yannah's Red Quest

+ OTHERS +

The Twilight Night Club
Nyome's Random Hangout of Randomness

+ SPECIAL +

User Image -- archived... will be missed... crying --

For links to shops, please go to my shop.
July 04, 2004: Grand Opening!!!
July 09, 2004: Added 'thank you' gifts to whoever donates.
July 24, 2004: Moved my shop to the mini shop forum.
Sept 09, 2004: Rearranged some of the posts on here. That's about it. I posted a bunch of art on here a few days ago. It should be on page 52.
Sept 19, 2004: Added the criteria for sponsorship. However, since it's not even opened right now, I left it on the bottom of the page.
Oct 23, 2004: Due to personal reasons, closed the charity for the time being...
DO NOT STEAL ANY OF THESE!!! I SPENT TIME MAKING THEM!!! For the bunny plushie, I got the doll base from here.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

+ THANK YOU GIFTS + (from previous donations)

01. gift from Rikkye
02. gift from xxangelgirlxx

+ CRITERIA AND APPLICATION FOR SPONSORSHIP +
</center>
01. I will be only sponsoring 1 or 2 people at a time. So check the status. If I'm sponsoring 1 person, I donate 500g a week. If I'm sponsoring 2, each person gets 250g-300g a week (depending on how much gold I have).

02. I only support the following:
+ donations letters & items
+ event items
+ rares, uncommons, shop items
(the cost of the whole quest that I support must have max value no less than 50k and minimum value no more than 500k)

03. To qualify, you must have the following:
+ a quest that is at least 2 months old
+ at least 50 pages in your thread
+ personally have 2000+ posts
+ at least 50% of your quest done (at the time of application... if prices go up, and you drop below 50%, i will still sponsor you.)

04. In your post please state the following:
+ name
+ quest & link
+ number of pages in your quest
+ post count
+ percentage of quest completed
+ fave pet
+ why i should donate to you (you can be creative)

05. Must follows rules 04 to 07 of the regular donations. And instead of putting "kitty" as your favorite pet, you must put "bunny". If you put anything else, I'll know you didn't read the rules, and I won't donate to you.

06. If you fail to confirm trade after 1 week, I will put you on hold. If you fail to confirm trade for 3 weeks, I will stop sponsoring you. However, if you know that you will be on a trip for a month. Tell me. Then you will still get the gold, even when you are away.

07. NO MISTAKES. Unlike regular donations where you get a second chance, if you make any mistakes on this application, then there's no sponsorship. However, if you didn't apply for a regular donation, you could always do so.
Everyone is still welcomed here... however, the following people are disqualified for applying for donations and/or sponsorship.

-none as of yet-
(and i hope it stays that way...)

+ Temporary Description of My OC +</center>
name: undecided...
height: 5'4"
weight: 115 lbs
species: human (for now)
birthday: unknown
bloodtype: unknown
hair color: navy blue
eye color: sapphire

fears:
personality:

attire: reference picture
hair: long and flowing, usually with a small braid on the left side
top: a black, spaghetti-strap tanktop underneath a white, transparent shirt. the shirt is long-sleeves, and it flares a little past the elbows.
bottom: a skirt that ends a little above the knees, with a long string tied around the waist with little furry things at the end of the string. or tight black pants that flare a little with a belt and starting a little below the knees on the sides are silver circles (not quite buttons, but not as small as beads). when wearing the skirt, her tanktop covers her belly button. when wearing jeans, the tanktop ends a little above the waist, allowing her to show her belly button.
shoes: somewhat pointy black boots that start a little below the knees.
jewelry: a silver necklace with a silver pendant that has a small crystal (or diamond) on it and a white gold (silver) diamond tennis bracelet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff