Rules in this thread are as set by Immortalmina
this includes when the RP is 'Slow' or 'Fast'

:[ Previous Bar ]:

Pae'il (c) Tiaphanu

Navigation

Hula Bob's Tiki Bar and Grill
Navagation.
Post 1 Iris and floor plan.
Post 2 That's where you be, dude. Find out what's all here.
Post 3. Welcome.
Post 4 Drinks.
Post 5 Grill.
Post 6 Dessert.
Post 7 Dancing and Music.
Post 8 Open or not, Rules and OOC stuff.
Post 9 Coming/Current Events
Post 10 Past Events.
Post 11 Regulars.
Post 12 Staff.
Post 13 Links.
Post 14+ Extra.
Welcome

You walk down the Pae'Kippu beach next to the Tuatha'Ri Lake to see a tiki bar sitting there. Behind it sits a demon Pae'il, next to it is an angel Pae'il. He nods to you and smiles. You sit down to find out what this is all about. The air is filled with beach music by the Beach Boys, Bob Marley and of course Jimmy Buffet.

Welcome to Hula Bob's Tiki Bar and Grill. I am Hula Bob and I'm ready to get you anything you want, well Jazz or Mal will help to get you anything you want. Enjoy the salty beach air and the sound of the waves beating on the shore.
User ImageDrinksUser Image

Drinks. They all come in coconuts and have little umbrellas in them.

Pina Colada: The classic.*
Margaritas: Many different flavors. Just ask Bob.*
Rum: For the pirate in all of us.
Tequila: For when you feel south of the Boarder.
Tiki Bomb: What's in it? Bob will never tell.*
Voodoo Mix: This drink might just bewitch you.*
Shark Water: For those who like drinks with a bite.*
Mermaid's Brew: What do mermaids drink? Care to find out?*
Seaweed Wash: This is a bit on the yucky side. Bob warned you.*
Hula Bob's Secret Blend: Another drink Bob won't tell? only this one is his favorite. You'll feel just like a surfer.*
Grave Yard Punch: Brimstone, dirt and all that dead stuff. Kymo's pick from Halloween '05. *
Twilight Sea Smoothie: A mixture of 4 strawberries, some big ice cubes, 3 tangerines, 3 green grapes, pineapple juice, and a long blue swirly straw. Tiny umbrella optional. All served in a coconut bowl. Made up by Ivader Teri *

*These drinks come in nonalcoholic versions. They also have only 5% alcohol when they aren't virgin.

Totally Non alcoholic:

Milkshakes: Any flavor! Just ask.
Coconut Freezer: Ooohhh yummy!
Hot Chocolate: Just the way Hula Bob likes it. Topped with whip cream and a cherry.
Peppermint Mocha Latte: Yummy for the season. Can be served cold if wanted or in the warmer monthes.
Sweat Heart Shake: For those who want to share their love by sharing a shake. Comes with two straws.
Sebastian's Grog:Every kind of fuirt from Hula Bob's with some milk. Sour and Sweet. Made by Sebastian and Hula Bob.
User ImageDessertUser Image

Coconut Cream Pie: The coconut must make something.
Chocolate Volcano: Yep, stole this idea from other restaurants. Oh well, fits in.
Ice Cream: Comes in many flavors. Even Rum.
Pineapple Cheese Cake: Very New York, only with a twist.
Tasty Treasure Treats: They're chocolate and bubble gum coins that come in a little treasure chest. There are also small, sprakling gems you can suck on: rubys are cherry, sapphires are blueberry, emeralds are green apples, and opals are pure sugar. Made by Kymo.
User Image
Dancing and Music

After you are done eating and drinking enjoy the view and maybe even dance. The Tiki Bar and Grill has a dance floor over a pool. If Bob feels inclined the door just might open and it becomes a pool party. He likes surf board and cute Beach Bunnies. xp Jazz doesn't care either way, so bribes won't work on her.

For music we have Jimmy Buffet, Beach Boys, Bob Marley and other beach music. If you are very lucky you might just get to hear Jazz sing. She will take bribes for that! wink
Open or Not, Rules and OOC Stuff.

Open to fast when stated and slow is ALWAYS open *just read the rest of the rules*.

((If you would like to post in the bar make sure it is open first. I (Bob/Jazz) or Spookyx7 (Mal) will rp whenever one of us is around. It can be slow rp or fast whatever you would like. I hope that everyone has fun with this. Thanks! Remember fast rp is ONLY when I(Bob/Jazz) OR Spooky(Mal) are on to fast rp. I hope that clears it up.

Okay Rules: First put in (()) if you want slow or fast rp. Slow meaning pick up whenever we're on, fast being rp just when we're there at the moment. If you pick slow and want to rp in the main theard this is more like a side rp so it won't matter. What happens here did happen just not at the same time as the main thread. So, people can rp in both! The food and drinks are free. Duh! If you want to "pretend" to give money and tips that's fine!

Okay new rule keep this place g rated meaning nothing more then kissing. Also drinks that can come in "virgin" are no more then 5% alcohol.

This is a DRAMA FREE ZONE. Hula Bob's is ment as a stress free fun zone for Paes to come and eat drink and be merry. If there is a plot going on in the main thread please keep it in their. Some drama may happen due to our Paes but that's with my permission. If you want drama here pm me first. Thanks.

New: Please read page 340 and 490 of the main thread. If you want The Phantom Lurker to know you have been rping in here(and you want your pae up for elder) you must transcribe it into your journal.))
Coming/Current Events

Nothing as of right now.

Past Events

July 26th- User Image

August 11th- User Image
Hula Bob's Tiki Bar and Grill 1st Annual Limbo Contest.
Thom 53
Malaika 52
Haidrain 42
Dizzy 41
Vale 26

September 13th- User Image

October 31st-

User Image

Halloween Party Planned!

There will be two fan art contests:

1. Draw Hula Bob and Jazz in their costumes. Hula Bob will be going as a Hula Girl. Meaning, green grass skirt, lei, and a coconut bra. Jazz as a gypsy.
Entries:
Tymiko:
Jazz and Hula Bob

2. Draw your Pae in their costume.

Entries:
Tymiko: Kymo and Woobie

Prizes? I'm not sure there will be... I don't have gold really. So, if someone wanted to donate prizes that would be okay. Or else it's just for fun. If you want to donate please pm me with what. If there are prizes added I'll let everyone know.

They need to be posted here by Halloween (October 31st). On Halloween itself, there will be fun games and things to play. It will be the first and most likely only time you will be able to post all day without me being on. As I will be busy with Halloween stuffs. I will try to be on at least an hour though! See page 41 for drink and food menu and other things.

Winner: Tymiko for being the only one who entered! biggrin

November 27th- User Image

Create a Menu Item.

What does that mean? Well, make up a drink, food or dessert item for Hula Bob. He loves making things, but he wants to see what you can come up with.

Rules
1. Only one item per person.
2. Post it in here with (())
3. Make sure to say the item and about it like Hula Bob does.
4. Only Fith Age owners may enter.

Constest is from now until Thanksgiving weekend depending on when I get a chance to close it and on entries.

Entries are up tomorrow. The winners will be announced Monday!

Prizes

1st- is an April 05 letter and your item on the menu.
2nd and 3rd- also on the menu.

Hula Bob, Jazz and Mal will be trying out your food and seeing how they like it! Be creative and remember it's a Tiki bar and Grill! wink Have fun!

Entries

Miro Sakai [[ Here goes nothing.
[pic
Spicy Double Pep Pizza: A vegetarian pizza made of only the finest green and red spicy peppers. ]]

Tymiko the Pirate Girl ((O.o Kymo had an idea...but, I think it's a little strange...she insisted there weren't enough fun desserts in here like all the fun drinks, so she wanted to make one. She calls it Tasty Treasure Treats, and she says 'They're chocolate and bubble gum coins that come in a little treasure chest. There are also small, sprakling gems you can suck on: rubys are cherry, sapphires are blueberry, emeralds are green apples, and opals are pure sugar.' I knoe tht's a long description, maybe you can shorten it, but that's what she said...>.< Thoe other entry is really cool, by the way! ^^
[pic))

Invader Teri ((Okay. Here's my idea. I don't have a picture to back it up because I can't draw. XD
Okay I call it the Twilight Sea Smoothie: A mixture of 4 strawberries, some big ice cubes, 3 tangerines, 3 green grapes, pineapple juice, and a long blue swirly straw. Tiny umbrella optional. All served in a coconut bowl. ))

Winners!

1st- Miro Sakai
2nd and 3rd- Tymiko the Pirate Girl and Invaider Teri!

December 05-Mele Kalikimaka

ninja Mistletoe? ninja

Quote:
User Image

That's right!! Your Pae/Aion much now kiss on the cheek another Pae/Aion that's in the bar rping right now. It can be any of your Pae/Aions! rofl blaugh rp it's like hidden misteltoe that can get you at any time!

Over see page 12-14. Hula Bob's Winter Formal Ball. Or Christmas Party. whichever you like best. Drinks, dancing and dressing up! So, come join the fun. It will run from when I start it in the morning and till 11:59 pm. If you are still rping please take it to the main thread. "You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here." So, this means you can rp without Spooky or me. Just remember ALL of the other rules still hold. Even if I'm not on.

There will be a Winter Formal Royal Couple from the ball as well. There will be a poll next day of all couples that showed up. Then after a few days the votes will pick a winner! biggrin

edit: Okay the "official" party is now over. Thanks to everyone for coming! biggrin Any slow rp that was done before the party or during is more the welcome to keep going. Just any fast rp must be done with Spooky or me again. It's okay in your slow rp saying it's still the party. I'm okay with slow party rp for a while longer.

Also, those up for Winter Formal Royal Couple are Malaika and Ryker, Jazz and Thom and Kymo and Woobie. There will be a poll soon for you to pick who is crowned! biggrin

Edit: The winners are Kymo and Woobie with 6 votes. Mal/Ryker and Jazz/Thom both got 4 votes. Congrats.

Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day
That's the island greeting that we send to you
from the land where palm trees sway
Here we know that Christmas will be green and bright
The sun will shine by day and all the stars aty night
Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii's way to say Merry Christmas to you

The sun will shine by day and all the stars at night

Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii's way to say Merry Christmas,
Merry Merry Christmas to you, Merry Merry Christmas to you

Valentine's Day- Okay there is a new event planned for Hula Bob's. It is a Valentine's Day Dance. It will start when I start it the morning of Feb. 14th and end at 11:59 pm that night. It will be just like the Christmas party as it will be open for slow rp the whole day wheather Spooky or I am on. More details will come closer!

edit: It has started see page 22. biggrin Closed. Thanks for coming.

March 17th- On Friday 17th, Saint Patrick's Day, there will be Green Milkshakes and Green Beer available on the Menu. Only for that day!
Regulars

Woobie- a greenish demon. Proposed to his mate Kymo in the bar. Is the Winter Formal Royal Couple King 2005.

Bo-Bae- She is a good friend of Jet and Luau LuLu's. She was even taught to swim in the bar. This angel seems to like lots of things on the menu.

Wednesday She is a very nice pae and mate of Jet. She seems to love Jet and the bands music, which is nice.

Sebastain Son of Wednesday who also likes to hang out here. He even came up with his own drink.

Tawny Daughter of Mal. Comes around to see her mom and her mate Sebastain.

Reria Is a nice girl that is now Tiki Jim's mate.

Regan Woobie and Kymo's son and Luau LuLu's mate.

Reg's from a long time ago. (Meaning they may have not come by in a long time.)

Vale- A electric blue Fae pae. He likes Voodoo Mixes and cheseburgers. Seems to have met his love there. By dancing to Jazz's song.

Drizelda- A bubblegum pink Fae pae. Also likes Voodoo Mixes and bubblegum ice cream. Met her love on the dance floor as well.

Joi- Pink and blue fae. She is the daughter of Vale and Dizzy.

Kymo- Blue angel. Is a very nice water element pae. Is the Winter Formal Royal Couple Queen 2006.
Staff

User Image

Hula Bob- Yep, this is the owner, creator and all around Tiki God of the bar. He makes the food, names it and plans everything that happens here in Hula Bob's. That's why it's named after him.

User Image
Jazz- She is the waitress and is very different from Bob. She does love it here and is very happy and helpful.

User Image
Malaika- Is a new waitress for the bar.

User Image

Tiki Jim is the grandson of Hula Bob and Luau LuLu's son. He helps out whever his family needs him to.

Jazz and the Beach Bums

The Tiki Bar and Grill band. Lead singer and star Jazz. See above.

User Image
Luau LuLu- She is the daughter of Hula Bob and Ceri. She is alot like her daddy. This litte mixed angel plays the drums.

User Image
Jet- He is the blind son of Jazz and Thom. He can be a moody rocker, but he loves playing guitar more than anything.

User Image
Granddaughter of Jazz and daughter of Jet. Plays bass like you wouldn't believe. She loves it and loves to play in the band of her family.

User Image
Granddaugher of Jazz and daughter of Jet. Sings back up and once in a while lead, when Jazz lets her. She is very good.

Links

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10777248][img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/Fifth_Age/FrontPage/banner-h-b1.jpg[/img][/url]

Here is the bar's banner feel free to post it anywhere!

Links to things:

User Image
Main Thread

Hula Bob and Jazz's journal

Malaika's Journal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items