Welcome to Gaia! ::

races others you can crash show off your ride or just tag alone with a racer. its all under grawnd (meaning agenst the law)

** RULES **
******* Fallow gaia rules
******* You can hurt people bad but not kill them
******* romance is aloud
******* PM me your profile
******* stay active plz
******* HAVE FUN biggrin

** profile **

-name:
-apperance:
-what tipe of car/bike you have(pic if avalibal)
-position(ex..cop, racer, showoff):
-wepons:
-crush:
-played by:

profiles:

name: lily
apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tipe of bike or car: the cars and bike i drive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
position(ex..cop, racer, showoff): a well known racer with a nice ride and shows it off whenever im not racing
wepons: gun in the glove compartment
crush: n/a
played by: foxy_gal159
-name: Rai Valentine
-apperance: User Image
-what tipe of car/bike you have: User Image
Car: 2000 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec
User Image
Bike: Yamaha R1 Gold Edition
-position(ex..cop, racer, showoff): Racer and also owns an auto shop
-wepons: two guns (one in glove compartment other stuck in shoulder holster under his coat
-crush: N/A
-played by: xPhoenix_Masterx

I WEAR A YELLOW SUIT WITH 2 BLACK STRIPES DOWN BOTH SIDES AND HAVE A YELLOW MOTORBIKE
rolles into tawn in my mustang after taking a trip to my parents house, sees a cop. he looks at me suspichus and pulls me over he comes to my windo and said, " good morning miss is this your car." "yes it is, can i help you." "can i see your lisence and rege." hads him the items. "may i ask why you pulled me over." he looks at me. "this car is really nice and a young girl like you owning it was a slim chance, this car if vary expensive you know." he hands me back the items. "yes i know they are i bought it." "i see that have a good day miss sorry about the inconvenence. he tips his had and walks to his car.
foxy_gal159
rolles into tawn in my mustang after taking a trip to my parents house, sees a cop. he looks at me suspichus and pulls me over he comes to my windo and said, " good morning miss is this your car." "yes it is, can i help you." "can i see your lisence and rege." hads him the items. "may i ask why you pulled me over." he looks at me. "this car is really nice and a young girl like you owning it was a slim chance, this car if vary expensive you know." he hands me back the items. "yes i know they are i bought it." "i see that have a good day miss sorry about the inconvenence. he tips his had and walks to his car.
NiiC3 WH33LS
i take off my helmet as i am so hot and flick my hair back
foxy_gal159
(( have you ever been io a rp befor?))
no
foxy_gal159
((thats what i figerd))
HOW
im so joining!
totalfreak
foxy_gal159
NiiC3 WH33LS
speeds by in my custom built motorcycle 'fenrir' and flips off of it. " hey ladies" cool wink
Maykoto
totalfreak
foxy_gal159
NiiC3 WH33LS
speeds by in my custom built motorcycle 'fenrir' and flips off of it. " hey ladies" cool wink

looks at the guy on the bike cool grins "whana race me?" pushes the gass dawn to make the car shake "if you got the guts."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff