Welcome to Gaia! ::

Setting:
An island hidden from the rest of the world covered with a large lush forest from shore to shore with snow caped mountains to the north, the largest human village to the south and smaller ones scatterd throught the forest. A huge crystal blue lake in the center with several waterfalls around it the biggest to the north the river leading up to to the mountains. The deeper you get into the forest the thicker the fog and evil surrounding the trees driving even the purest of people to madness the trees are are like shadows forever moving making it difficult to pin point where you are. (Electronic items do not work there is a barrier around the forest and surrounding area preventing them from working and the forest doen't burn the heat only makes the trees grow stronger)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
- Read all rules before posting anything and you will only be warned once for not following them I will know if you read them or not.
- No godmoding.
- You can only control three elements.
- Please keep it to mostly english I can't understand anything other then english, so if your a lil shaky with English, please go to http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html and translat what your going to say.
- Fighting and romance is allowed and is slightly encouraged just no cybering
- Cursing is allowd if you dont like it leave
- If your picture is too big and will stretch the page post a link nothing is more annoying than stretching the page.
- No playing existing characters (Examples: Inuyasha Characters, Sonic the Hedgehog Characters , Sailor Moon Characters, etc...) Be original, make your own character. Characters like those I listed will be denied entry. For existing characters like these will be allowed the chance to switch or asked to leave.
- DO NOT quote someone's post if it's extemely long, OR just to tell them "Hi". This is a Role Play, not the Chatter Box.
- Only quote once I hate horrendously long quote towers.
- OOC talk is allowed as long as it doesn't consist of half a page and over.
- Must be semi-literate. meaning it needs to be at least two sentences long and at least 5 words per sentence and NO " UR" or " R " or " PLZ" etc. It's not that hard to spell out " YOU ARE" "ARE" and "PLEASE". It makes you look stupid and it's annoying.
- This is a Role Play, so Role Play! Posting something like " *Sighs*" or " Hi " etc... isn't Role Playing. It's annoying. If your post isn't even a sentence, it's most likely just jibberish.
- Please RP in 3rd person
- Please don't post OOC about being ignored if you posted and no one replied to it. Understand people are probably doing their own thing and aren't going to drop what they're doing to make you happy, unless you go up to them of course. Dont' expect people to always run to you. stare
- DO NOT POST LINKS TO OTHER FORUMS YOU WILL BE TOLD TO LEAVE AND IF YOU POST AGAIN AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE REPORTED.
- If you haven't been here in over six weeks repost your profile.
- Do not constantly change your characters in the RP. You're allowed one. If your characters have kids, it's understandable to play out them, but haveing 4-5 characters that have nothing to do with one another is completely unacceptable.
- Keep the smilies to the ooc talk its annoying when people always use them in their posts.
- IN ORDER TO JOIN YOU MUST PM ME YOUR PROFILE WEATHER I AM ON OR NOT BEFORE POSTING IT however you do not have to wait for me to reply sending me your profile lets me know you read the rules so if I don't get it you WILL be asked to leave.
- More rules will most likely be added. it would be to your best interest to keep up with them to avoid warnings, being yelled at, or possible banishment.
- You must fill out all items in profile unless it says optional.

Consequences for those who do not follow the Rules. : You will be warned. If you refuse to accept, you will be banished and if you refuse to take your leave, you will be reported.

Thank You and Enjoy.

Profile:
Name:
Race:
Personality: (optional)
Appearance:
Weapon:
History: (optional)
User Image
((banned if your on this list and you post again you will be reported))
KaneAngel
lordkyo
Ayato_bue
Dofafoph
~Glistening Eyes~

User Image
((people on this list have full reign over my rp and should be listened to like it is coming from me))
Incongruous Distortion
Darkart
Stargod
Rorix Razorwing

1,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PROFIE-
name: rioko higamorie
sex: female
race: drow
personality: cold and hard but also shy likes to keep to herself but has playful streak if u can get to it, she is like most drows in she can plan and caculate and does not let anger rule her judgment(ex: she may hate ur guts but will be nice to get what she wants then she will kill u)
looks: long white hair to her waist worn in a braid with beads, dark blue skin and glowing amber eyes, wears loose black pants and a black velvet loose old style top
power: chantments of ice and wind (she sings magic)
weapons: two short swords and throwing knifes
history: dosen't talk about it till she makes friends
Name: Kay
Sex: Female
Race: Fox Demon
Personality: Sarcastic, Up Beat, Devious, Obsene, Flirty, Mothering, Caring. Etcetera.
Looks: ((Look at my signature for my Character's Apperance))
Power: Acute senses, Outstanding agility. Can walk through solid objects.
Weapon: Demonic Pitchfork- Used correctly it can teleport it's owner and control Elements: Wind/ Water or summon the Dragon (Drake- Signature).
History: Unknown.
Kay appeared on one of the rocks that stuck out of the edge where the waterfall dropped. She crossed her legs, bent over so she could rest her elbow onto her leg and rested her chin into the palm of her hand. With her other hand she held her pitchfork so it stood up straight. She watched the water bounce off the rocks below and sighed.
Name: Kasta
7Race: Demon
Personality: naturally sweet unless you mess with her or the ones close to her
Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Power: Can control storms
Weapon: a katana

1,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
she walks quietly through the forset as she sings an old song of the wind she thinks to herself
*Monoki sat up and sighed she could hear the waterfall in the distance so she jumped from the tree limb and walked in the direction she hurd the sound comeing from as she walked her boots crunched the dead leaves and tree limbs*
Her ears perk up to the sound of crunches coming from about. "Hmm?" She looked into the direction it was coming from and payed close attention.

Dapper Conversationalist

7,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Name: Tyra
Race: Half Demon
Appearance: (( I left so I discontinued my picture link ))
Personality: Loyal, and Confident
Weapons: Shuriken, Other
Power: Wind and Shadows
Name: Tadakatsu
Sex: Male
Race: Half man, half fox demon
Personality: Shy and aggrassive, but nice to those he knows
Looks: Like my avatar, except with fox ears, fox tail and claws, red eyes, and fangs, with scar across his eye.
Power: Half demon strength, fire powers.
Weapon: cross spear
History: unknown
Name: Nikki
Sex: male
Race: human/ demi human
Personality: quiet
looks:User Image
Power: Ice
Weapon: Guitar
History: unknown
Nikki walks into the forest looking around. "This place will be great to write my next song, he said."
Kasta walks around and sees a fruit tree she hasnt eaten in a few days she grabs a few pieces of fruit and heads down to the lake she needed a swim.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff