Welcome to Gaia! ::

PM me if you want to be an original, otherwise, post your bio and I'll put it with the rest. Do not, I repeat, do not RP in this RPG if you are not a moonie and if you will not read every post and keep track...No god modeing..No cybering (big difference between romance and cybering)...The format of your bio does not matter...As long as you get the basic information along it's fine...Have fun, that's what were here for. If you are a original just copy my bio...It's more then enough...Everyone here should know the originals..Here is the basic layout for bios...This takes place after the stars series so the originals are 16...Daiku is co-owner LISTEN TO HIM!!!
Name :
Appearance:
Powers:
Bio:

Gaian name: RogueGuardianAngel
Character: Sailor Mercury/ Ami Mizuno
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name : Daiku
Bio: his parents were abusive so he ranaway at the age of 9.He has no side and is neutral
Crush: Sailor mars (rei)
Powers:control and creation of fire
Appearannce: he has black spiked up hair like my avis
and wears blackbaggy jeans and sweater he stands 5'7 and is pale white

Gaian name: Chakira
Character: Sailor Mars/ Raye Hino
User Image

Gaian Name:Yuki_Hakuhen
Character:Sailor Moon/Serena Tsukino
User Image

Name : Kyo
Appearance: User Image
Powers: able to create fire around his fists, is an excellent fighter
Bio: as a teenager he was the best fighter in his league, traveling town to town and compeating in different competitions. once he began to develop his ability, though, he was kicked out and outcasted from his town. now he tends to wander from city to city, looking for any fight he can get.
Name : Daiku
Bio: his parents were abusive so he ranaway at the age of 9.He has no side and is neutral
Crush: Sailor mars (rei)
Powers:control and creation of fire
Appearannce: he has black spiked up hair like my avis
and wears blackbaggy jeans and sweater he stands 5'7 and is pale white
(so umm will you start ?)
((Yes, sorry...so many things at once..)) *Ami is walking back from school thinking abot all the things that have happened in her lifetime. She decides to sit in the park and study.*
Daiku was also in the park which was not normal for him he was normally by himself in his house.No one had every seen him outside of school or talked to him unless it was a attempt to pick on him
*Ami looked up and saw an odd reclusive looking guy walk past. He had a strange feeling to him.*
Daiku saw amy and reconized her from his main classes "hello"he said quietly as he walked
*Ami smiled* "Hello....Why don't you come sit down next to me?" ((I have to keep my eye on this guy...He could be troubel)) *Ami thought to herself*
"no thank you"he kept walking along his path wearing gloves in the summer
(g2g ill be on tommarow)
*Ami saw the gloves and smiled as she went back to her studies.* ((I knew there was something odd about that guy)) *Ami thought to herself.* ((I guess we won't get any new people until tomorrow...We could really use them..))
((Is anyone else going to post?))
buhahahahahahahahaha xp
User Image

i hope its not too big...... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items