Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

will help?

yes 1 100.0% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Invisible Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

what I raise so far
User Image
~Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1.) Follow ToS and Rules set by Gaia.
2.) Respect all who enter this thread.
3. No begging. This is where I may solely beg.
4. Stay; chat; bump. I appreciate it! mrgreen

read on....

check this out->

User Image

User Image

Invisible Cat

How you can help

T
he Kiki prices range from 200k to 300k. The prices keep changing....
I will accept any amount of gold or items to sell.

bump or chat to help this thread stay alive .Tell your friends
mrgreen
B U M P E R S
1.ChibiCherryBlossum
2. Queenfey
3. BellasMule2
4. winteryuuk
5. sychobunny
6. XXXTTTCCC
7.Icy_-magic
8.Kyliemylie
9. bearian
10.TaxedermyCupcake
11.Maffe-Emo1993
12.emri47
13.The Camphor Tree
chatter
1. surrender to love
2. [Malsuerte]
3. Mufkin
4. Roachy
5. bearian
6. Lord MacNaughten
7. Queenfey
8.Icy_-magic
9.Kyliemylie
10. timoshii raian
11. naruto53779
12.TaxedermyCupcake
13.emri47
14.The Camphor Tree

Who help so far...
1. Ladei Buggie-100g
2. Donation from the Anti-Apathy Charity-200g
3. Cherish Charity Guild-thank you letter of may 2007 -11,370
4 Destiny Charity! -500g
5- bearian-600g
6.Donation from B u t t s e c k s -1000g and 3 bugs
7. From the Keeper of Balance Charity -2000g
8. bearian second time biggrin -500g
9. Icy_-magic-200g
10-Donate Angel -500g
11. THE Santa Claus-365g
12. AngieAki-49g and some items
13.Donation from the Giving and Living Charity -2000g
14. Roachy -20,00gg heart
15. *Name Here* Charity -- Donation-124g waiting to give stare
16. Donation from The Septober Charity-550g
16-Soul sale to Kerryee-500g
17. bearian- third time 1000g xd biggrin heart
18. Your_Destiny_Awaits-400g
19. angelss0-750g
20. fairy wings-200g and some stuff
21. Hallie Linna-100g
22.-*~Crescent Moon~* Charity-600
23. ..ShadowsCharity..((Online)) -2,000 very nice people.
24.QueenFey here mules and lots of gold

Invisible Cat

A KiKi Kitty Plushie is my dream to have but I need your help !

User Image

please help in any way!

User Image
^ help me before I snap

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Invisible Cat

Invisible Cat

For the people go here- http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8182661

too lazy to put all the links crying

General Charities A - E

Aaargh! Charity
Owners: Travandcori, Tykle. Mule: Aaargh Slave. 600+ posts if questing for an item less than 10k. 1,500+ posts and a well-made quest thread of at least 10 pages and half the gold for a quest of more than 10k. If quest is for an item worth more than 100k, you need 3,000+ posts, a well-made quest thread of at least 30 pages and at least 2/3 the gold required. Bumps are encouraged.

Angel`s Badass Charity (A.B.C.)
Owner: angelwings4me. You must be a Gaia member for at least 1 month and have at least 50 posts.

Angelo della Morte Charity and Quest
Owner: Appetitefordestruction. To apply, you have to had more than 1000 post. And at least more than three months on Gaia to receive any donation.

The Anti-Apathy Charity

Owner: Ghost of Threque. Must be questing for something.

Archangel Of Hope: Reborn
Owners: A.K.A. Bulldog, DarthObiwan. Must ask only once and stay and chat a while.

Owners: Thelonebassist46/sid^s_girl46. Your Quest must have at least 10 pages, or your Charity must have 5 pages.

Ay Papa Charity
Charity Owner: DreamOfAll. You most have more than 1500 post on Gaia and a Quest Thread with 10 pages or more.

The baby Eating Charity
Owners: Marshal67, Trunkstheslayer, Rookherst[KOS], Elf Lord Chiewn, Jaaten Syric. Must have: 2500+ posts, member of more than four months, an active quest thread, 100K+ quest item

BBQ Penguin Charity
Owners: biggyph00l and animeparty. Restrictions: none, other than following the rules, and posting the proper forms to receive a donation.

Believe - A Charity
Owner: EmoC00ki3s and [Believe - A Charity]. Must be at least 1 month old and have over 50 posts. Must have a quest thread AT LEAST 10 pages long. Bump 10 times before applying.

BitterSweet Charity
Owner: yukitora-chan. Restrictions change depending on what event i'm currently having. so read carefully. However, I usually donate to those that show me that they deserve:] so just stay and chat<3

The BKW Fund
Owner: B.S. KarateWerewolf V2. No restrictions, you just need to read the rules.

The Black Lace Charity
Owner: Lyviathon. 500 posts, at least one month on Gaia. Quest thread needs to be at the least 10 pages long and at least one week old.

The Blue Fairy - Charity Center
Owners: Celiana & mindweaver. Restrictions: Applicants must have a quest thread at least 15 pages long and we tend to donated to thoes who have a positive attitude towards gaia and its users. We do not tolerate meanness or hatred.

Bump & Donation Charity
This charity is run by Kitty, jzznjasmine, Yami Raven, Zaphriel, and Shokaku (aka the FAB five) and hosted by our joint mule *Ice_Queen*. You must have a quest thread with 10 pages. Larger donations will be given to those with 500+ posts.

Buttsecks Brigade Charity
Owner: LadyWillow. Need to have a quest thread at least 5 pages long and need to have been on Gaia for over one month. After applying for a donation, applicants are asked to stick around in the thread for a while and converse a bit, or they will most likely not recieve a donation.

The B.U.T.T.
Owner: rockIN cLOVEr and SeRpEnTdesEtOiLe. Read the simple rules. Post 7 times before asking for a donation.

The Chaotic Gaia Fairy Charity
Owner: [.piruli.]
Restrictions: None, it is just prefered that they be a member of longer than a day, hang around and chat a bit, and follow all rules.

Charity of Angels
Owner: angelss0. must post 15 times before applying and read ALL the rules.

Charity of the Elements
Owner: Water. No Restrictions.

CharityCon
Owner: George_Knox. No Restrictions. Just read the frontpage, please.

Ch!`s Ch@rity
Owner:Chi_1. Post on the Charity 30 times, have a 25 page quest thread,and have more then 500 posts in your gaian career.

Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Charity
Owner: Sparx_the_fairy_princess. Must be at least 1 week on Gaia. Gifts given the 1st of each month.

Chuuko Charity!
Owner: Mousey. Member for at least 2 weeks. Must have a thread. Thread must be at least 2 weeks old or 20 pages long.

Confused`s 1k Charity
Owner: The Confused Wanderer. The only restriction I have is that you must talk and visit every once in a while!

*~Crescent Moon~* Charity
Owner: Amunet022. Be on Gaia for 3 Months or more. Have a quest thread that is at least 7 Pages. Have 500 Posts or more. Quest must be at least 10,000 Gold. Donates only twice a month.

Crow Bunny`s Charity
Owners: Crow Bunny , CB Charity Fairy (mule). Restrictions: Trading pass and the ability to read. ^.^

Dark Dreams Charity
Owner: Malignant_Spirit. Must be questing for something. Must have a sense of humor.

Djcz Charity Foundation
Owner: Djcz. We suggest having had your quest for around 2 weeks before posting, but it isn't required. (Understand the longer you've had your quest the more likely you are to receive a donation, and the larger it will probably be.)

The Destiny Charity
Owners: Akiramay and Lady_Hitokiri. At least one week old. Questers must have a good quest thread.

Devil`s Angelic Charity
Owner: Devil on Sugar. Bump 20 times in the charity. Basically follow the rules, use correct grammar and be nice to others.

The Doll Ear Charity! Not Just For Doll Ears!
Owner: AngelSunami. Quest thread must be 2 days old or have 200 posts in it. You must be a month old with 300 posts. Only accept 10 people at a time.

Dreamcatchers Charity
Owner: Alura19. You need 1000+ posts and a Quest thread that is over one week old.

The Ebenezer Foundation
Owner: Wills the Guy. Applicant must have been a member of Gaia for at least three months with a quest thread at least one-month old and ten pages long, and must be questing for ONE specific item or outfit.

The Edge Charity
Owner: XStraightEdgeX. The only requirement is a quest thread.

Every Day is Christmas Charity
Owner: THE Santa Claus. You just need a trading pass.

Invisible Cat

now give me some gold doesn't have to be a lot 1 gold is fine mrgreen

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Invisible Cat

come on people bump than I'll make a bump list XD

Invisible Cat

heart heart kiki heart heart me want mrgreen

Invisible Cat