Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vote Thumbs Up!! =D

<3 1 100.0% [ 175 ]
Total Votes:[ 175 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to the CatCow store!

CURRENT STATUS: Backgrounds and items on sale~

Hey, and welcome to the store! Here you'll find the cute little critters conveniently called CatCows. These gorgeous little animals were originally created in a lab specializing in genetic engineering. The experiments were undergone not long after the Zeedonk was created (haven't you ever seen a Zeedonk? I'd Google it if I were you!). It's surprising that something like that was actually allowed to go through with, but the results were fantastic. Of course it was a lot harder than just making a cow and a cat mate.. That would have to be impossible! CatCows are still being created in laboratories, but are physically capable to breed by themselves. One problem with this though; there has been none that seem to be attracted to each other.! In the mean time, there will only be those that come out of the lab.
If you do decide to get a CatCow, you will not regret it, they're very affectionate towards their owners, and are very loyal creatures.

Please take a look through the store, and enjoy your visit!

GOOD NEWS!! CatCows are now able to breed! Soon, I will be opening up the breeding pens, and you will all be able to get your chance at owning a CatCow baby!

Keep an eye out!

Index:

Post 1: Welcome to the CatCow Store!
Post 2: Like to see a CatCow or Cowgon?
Post 3: How to get a cat cow/Flat sale dates.
Post 4: Current pets on sale.
Post 5: CatCow items.
Post 6: Current CatCow owners.
Post 7: Links and mailing list.
Post 8: Rules, the Loved list and... 'THE' blacklist...
Post 9: F.A.Q (MUST READ)

.::UPDATES::.

1 Mar, 2007
User Image

Heyyyy...

There'll be a flat sale on Friday (which is tomorrow), and there will be two new items added to the CatCow item list, and also will be a background or two on sale. Just so you know, it'll be like the items, where even if you already own a CatCow, you'll be able to buy just the background to add onto it any way. I've got everyone's CatCows still saved on my computer. =)

I kinda hope it wont be toooooo busy on here, because I have things to do on the weekend, but I really wanted to bring out a background or two.. Still needa get time to work on the baby CatCows. *Sigh* They're so cute... They're just not ready yet. =(

Eh...... I'm so tired. In other news... I hate my typography class. I think I'm going to collapse or something. I haven't been this tired in so....so....long.

Oh well, seeyas tomorrow. I'll chuck up the new item list, backgrounds, and pets tomorrow too. I'm too tired right now. =( Muh. And if you can't make it tomorrow, just so ya remember... It goes till Sunday. So you have a couple of days.

Ciao~

User Image

1 Feb, 2007

User Image
Feb...It's Feb now... Bah. I think I just screwed up someone's CatCow birth date~ ^^;

Any who~ The 14 day sale is now officially over. There were a fair few pets sold. That list is getting longer and longer..

I'm starting TAFE soon. TAFE is pretty much another version of University, but there's more hands on stuff, rather than theory and all that writing and reading, rather than actually doing these things. I'll be doing a certificate in graphic design, and it'll go for the whole year~ I get Tuesdays off, so maybe from now on instead of Fridays (which it has been the past few flat sales), I'll be having flat sales on weekends or on Tuesdays.

Backgrounds will be coming out soon, and as I keep bloody saying.. So will the baby CatCows.. "CatCalfs". But backgrounds will most likely be coming first. And maybe I'll chuck in a few new items.

Well, that's it! I hope all you new CatCow and Cowgon owners out there enjoy your new not so little ones, and hang out here with us in the thread. =)

Ciao~

User Image

19 Jan, 2007

User Image
Well, the sale's one day in. =)

Any who, if yas haven't noticed yet... MooChow, my CatCow, has now got a background! This background will be one of the ones people can choose for their own CatCows. The backgrounds of course will be like items.. You can buy them when you buy your CatCow OR can be bought any time for your existing pets.

HERE'S THE THING!

I need you guys to post on this thread what other backgrounds I should make! I'd like some ideas. =)

User Image
Like to see a CatCow or Cowgon?

Here is my little CatCow, he's the only one of his kind. He is the very first CatCow ever brought out of the labs! The scientists have been focusing on creating more out of the ordinary species of CatCows, hoping to add a little more variety into the next generation of pets... As if a half cat half cow wasn't enough!

Well, here he is! MooChow, the first Fresian species of CatCow.

User Image

NEW!!!

Please welcome our newest creation! The Chinese Cowgon!

User Image

Height Ratio:

User Image

And yes... That includes their ears. x)

Well..Here's moochow sitting next to me. I am short though... Only about 5 foot 2 inches... MooChow is about the same, just alittle bit shorter, as are all fully grown CatCows. They generally stay around that height.
How To Get A CatCow or Cowgon?

At the moment there shall only be flat sales. The dates of any flat sales will be shown below here, so do check them out and if you would like one, please try and remember. There are limited CatCows and Cowgons for sale, but there will be more at later stages, possibly new breeds to choose from at each flat sale.

They sell for around 700-1500 Gaian Gold at the moment, and we do not tend to trade them for items.
The prices will be shown next to the pets for sale at the time.

How To Purchase A CatCow?

When a flat sale occurs, please PM me with the following information of what pet you would like to buy:

CATCOW INFO

Owner:
Name of pet:
Species:
Personality: (Please, just a word or two, not a whole sentence.)

Items:

Background:

Total price:

COWGON INFO

Owner:
Name of pet:
Species:
Personality: (Please, just a word or two, not a whole sentence.)

Total price:

(Please only PM me with this information on the date of a flat sale. Not before or after it is over)

FLAT SALE DATES:

I live in Australia, so this will pretty much opened half a day early for the other side of the world. Lucky you! xD

None right now.
Current pets on sale

(Only available to buy on flat-sale dates, please check the post on flat-sales to find out when the next one is)

CatCow

SPECIES

(NONE ON SALE)

Chinese Cowgons

SPECIES

(NONE ON SALE)
CatCow Items

If you've already purchased a CatCow and would like some items added to it, you don't have to worry about waiting for a flat-sale, you can order them whenever you please! =)

Other wise, if you're ordering a CatCow at one of the flat-sales, just add it to your order form~ Plus add the costs of items onto the price of your CatCow!! x)

User Image

Items that MAY be coming out soon:

Star hairpins
Eye patches
Earrings
Unicorn horn
Goat horns
Tail bow/ribbon
Cow bell
Bandanna
Cowboy hat

Backgrounds On Sale

(Catcows in background images not included.)

All Backgrounds 600g!

User Image

Background Ideas
(These backgrounds aren't out yet)

Night scene
Willy Wonka/Candyland
Park
City street
Grave yard
Hell
Cloudy sky
Tropical
Beach
Farm scene
Creepy woods
Cherry trees blossoming
Desert
Mountains
Current CatCow Owners

Here is the list of current CatCow owners:

KierEmJ
Hat-Kun
Golden Kitty
Eemie2004
Gheah
Omega-Weapon
Morgana_and_mab
Patchwork Emotions
Krasniy
Weylok
[ Insidious ]
Kitsy~fox
Kusa-chan
Red_Rayn
LightKattana
Honey_Adict
Hawaiian_Fox
Hiko_Seijuurou
Nitsa Amanya
Nyliramllessur
[~Wolf~baby~]
miss_muffin_man
XxToxic~ToasterxX
~ Milk Mynk ~
Darkmoon Dancer
Thalea
krunkkid
Thalea
Lumara
Shikon Miko
spiffydust
Raerean
Rabid Bunny
PandaFiend
Kotasu-chan
Kiara Adachi [Ms. Haku]
Feathered Soul
Kita Veilleux
Jasujo
~Boots Teh Foxeh~
dark kitty78 (blacklisted) neutral
mercedes2222 (blacklisted) neutral

VG Cat
ChaosTheories
Silvercanon
FollowtheDoomedToasters
The.Shadowed.Lie
bella dea
keliptis
TsukiMoon
Casey Stephens
.D.a.R.k.N.e.x.X.
meganbreanne
mei-amiko
miraiina
sakurachan2094
YukoriKimino
The Phrenologikal Cat
Grimm Von Reaper
Kakashi1617
jiggyster
Castitatis Lilium
Fiern
RvBgirl
Djibrilshadow
Nenia Vomyr
limegreenflames
StarFire Being (Add Hell background)
stfu-BakaNeko
Dusted
Daikashu
Tellah Amna
Xiaoiou
Nauticah
Xiridian (Add Creepy Woods background)
Aidenbringsfire
Imaginary_Dreams

Here is the list of current Chinese Cowgon owners:

KierEmJ
[~Wolf~baby~]
Kiara Adachi [Ms. Haku]
[the white wolf]
Keliptis
PandaFiend
igor_married_me
Kiti Veilleux
ChaosTheories
Silvercanon
meli-lov_naruto
SSBrosM
Jihi-san
Djibrilshadow
Nenia Vomyr
Shippo FAN
rimedragona
Tellah Amna
Nauticah
Links and Mailing List

Right now I am working by myself at this store, so if you have any problems/queries please do PM me about them, as I may not see all replies in the store. I do not take requests for custom CatCows, though if you would like to contribute an idea on a new species that could be created or item that could be added feel free to message me! And maybe, if the idea becomes useful to me, I will try reward you in some way.

Any PM's about CatCows go to:

KierEmJ

Links:

Come hang out at my RP/Chat thread!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(if you would like your store or topic links added here, please PM me about it and I will see.)

Our Affiliate Banner:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9888130&page=1]
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b231/GaiaCatCow/banneraffiliate.jpg[/img]
[/url]
RULES and... 'THE' blacklist...

This is the mighty black list. *Kier points to the piece of paper tacked onto the board behind her at the counter* This is the list you don't want to be on! If you continuously do not abide by the rules (stated below) you will be added to this list.... So I remember who's trouble and who's not. My memory is bad, so I need it! xox

RULES OF THE STORE:
1) Do not ask us to sell you a pet when a flat sale is not on.
2) Read through the whole front page before asking questions, incase it has already been answered.
3) Do not chuck a sad at us if the pet you wanted sells out, first come first serve, it can't be helped. (There's always the next flat sale any way)
4) Please, try your best not to talk 1337 or abbreviating lots of words. Most can understand it easy enough, but it does bug alot of people.
5) Do not ask to trade us items for a pet you want at a flat sale, we don't do that.
6) Make sure you have enough money before purchasing. If you ordered a pet, and realise you do not have enough cash, PM me to cancel it.
7) Please follow the usual Gaia rules. (eg. swearing, spamming, and so on...)
8 ) READ THE FAQ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS OR ORDERING! (On next post)

LOVED LIST:

Kusa-chan ~ For always bumping up the store. heart

BLACKLIST:

dark kitty78 - Did not pay for 3 CatCows she ordered. 2 of which she ordered for her sister below~ rolleyes

mercedes2222 - dark kitty78's sister. She didn't reply to me about whether she or her sister will be paying for the 2 CatCows. She's done nothing really wrong, her sister's the main offender, so I will take her off if she ever comes in and actually pays for something.
CatCow Role-Playing Forum

Well, right now there is no forum specifically for CatCows, but there shall be. Right now, I don't know much of role-playing, and I have not properly participated in any for quite some time.. Like years.. So! There will be a topic coming, where you can role-play with other CatCow owners! Of course you can take you're role-playing with your CatCow elsewhere if you like. The topic will mainly be just to keep in touch with other CatCow owners. Hope you enjoy it! I will state any rules on the forum when it is up.
F.A.Q

So, I've had quite a few people getting confused about some things~ So here's where you can get up to scratch on how things work around here!

Q) What do I put in the "Species" part of the form?
A) Well, when there is a sale on, in the "Current Pets On Sale" section there will be the price and the name of the species underneath each pet. There you go. =)

Q) Who do I send the trade to?

A) Me! KierEmJ =)

Q) When do I send the trade?
A) Straight away, right after you've sent the form to me in a PM.

Q) Can I own more than one CatCow/Cowgon?

A) Yes.

Q)How do I get on the Loved list?
A) Hang around the place a lot! Bump, chat, etc.. Or do something extremely nice for me. whee

Q) How do I get OFF 'THE' Blacklist?
A) If you're on, you're on for ever~ No more pets for you!
People can reply now if you wish. 3nodding
i love them ^^ thier so cute ... *bookmarks you* xp
Red_Rayn
i love them ^^ thier so cute ... *bookmarks you* xp

thanks ^__^ I'll have a flat sale soon enough, just.. gotta wait till school's done with first. mad Almost!
Wow, these are crazy and unique! ^^ I might buy one someday 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces