What do you want?

Everything 0.36434108527132 36.4% [ 47 ]
Anything 0.15503875968992 15.5% [ 20 ]
Nothing 0.13178294573643 13.2% [ 17 ]
Pollwhoring 0.34883720930233 34.9% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Welcome to the Spa at Falling Waters

This is a Spa based on the time-honored principals of Zen and Relaxation.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I only ask you keep these following things in mind as to better falicitate a more tranquil experience for both the other Spa patrons and workers....

*Keep everything PG-13 ((And for God's sake, no cybering will be tolerated.))

* Must mantain a decent level of literacy through the entire time present in the Spa. ((I do not, nor will I ever, speak chatspeak.))

* Please do not swear excessively, a little is ok, but strings of it is both harsh to the ears and mind.

* No bumping will be tolerated, Just post a bit to get your gold.

* No long quotes, if you can't think of your own material, or do not trust others to remember what everyone has already said, just don't do it.

*No harashing other anyone here, I don't care if they killed your mother in another forum, There will be no fighting on the premises, all who do will be banned.

HIRING:

Anyone literate enough.
((I will deem who is literate))
Must be willing to post at least once a week.
All contracts will be null and void if duties are neglected.
Please PM me with any questions or notifications of leave.

Owner/Jack of all Trades: Januarydreamer

Massage Therapist:
1.Concisus Angelus
2.Smexy-mexican
3.ash13

Spa Security:
1.Nekoyasha_Skiiy (Chief of security)
2.chii_chan7890
3.meow_meow2010

Entertainment:
1.Concisus Angelus (yes, she is multi-talented people)

Nail Technician:

Feng Shui Consultant:

Barkeep: ((Yes, we are a Spa with a bar)):
1.bad_bones10
2. tsukasa1238
3. Silent Mongoose
4.Esper Wolfram

And anymore Jobs, just PM me and we'll see what we can do

As of right now, this is a paying job, I will give you the gold I think you deserve.
okay, fine, 10 posts equals 20 gold payable on Mondays.

Bar:
User Image
BLACKLIST!!!:

HE_THE_DARTH- for advertising in the spa without permisson from me.

((((what follows is what will ABSOLUTELY NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS THREAD))

HE_THE_DARTH
come to my bar and have fun get drunk or just talk but if you do whant to ccome hurry now and have some fun 3nodding at ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=9544078

And in other news....
This is my favorite shop ever,
the owner is quick, polite, literate and every other good word,
Her work is awesome, she does Bumps, and Non-Gaia Avatar edits

arrow User Image
She goes over to the counter and starts to turn on the lights.

"well....This is nice..."
"Maybe if I keep posting...someone will come on in...."
She sighs.
posting with...myself...woo woo wooooooo
Quote:
* Must mantain a decent level of literacy through the entire time present in the Spa. ((I do not, nor will I ever, speak chatspeak.))

((Amen!))

*Skiiy walks in through the front door and looks around at the spa. He had never been to a place such as this before, but he did enjoy doing things just because they felt good sometimes, and that's what this place was here for, or at least, that was his impression. He sits down in a chair and waits to be seen to, since he does not want to impose on anyone.*
"Hello Skiiy, Long time, no see, Welcome to my Spa, I just opened it...It's still all shiny and has the "new spa smell". What can I do for you today? A massage? A Manipedi? A facial?"
She asks from behind the counter.
Skiiy looks down at his onyx-black dragon claws and frowns, since it would be extremely difficult for him to get a manipedi, and the same would apply to his feet. Not that he knows what a manipedi is, but he assumes it has something to do with the hands and feet. "Um, I guess I'll have the massage, I think? Would that be alright?"
((Had to edit that post, I messed up a bit...))
"Right you are on the "Mani"pedi, it's a manicure and a pedicure....as for your claws, I have some myself, but a massage would probably be a good starting point into the world of metro-sexual-dom"

She finishes,
"Right this way, the first room on the left, disrobe and cover yourself with a blanket"
Metro-sexual-dom? Skiiy blinks confusedly as he follows her down the hall, and his eyes widen as he is asked to undress. He quickly changes out of his clothes, folding his wings into his back so that they are no longer visible, being instead somehow beneath his skin. He wraps a towel around himself and waits for Aria, blushing slightly the whole time.
((For the record, Skiiy is going to want a job in security, I think I know you well enough not to have to PM you...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff