Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Citizen

User Image
Special Notice!

Mameoyashi (the owner of this shop) is currently having computer difficulties, resulting most importantly in an inability to cert, at the moment. Because of this, she has temporarily turned shop and thread management over to Juunara, until things can be worked out. So that she doesn't have to turn over any account information to me, this temporary shop-thread has been created. All shop business will continue there, until she is up and running again, at which point it will move back to the main/old thread. She IS still able to access Gaia, and will continue to be a force in this shop, but the details (specifically certing and growths) will be in my hands, as well as thread management.

You seem to have gotten lost deep in an unnamed forest. It has been days since you?ve seen any sign of civilization or anything but trees and a few squirrels. You start to give up hope that you?ll ever find something?.. when you see a light coming from a cave up ahead. The light seemed to be unnatural?. Which meant?.someone had to be there!

You rushed forward and into the cave. Inside there was what seemed to be cages upon cages of ?were they dragons!? No they couldn?t be?. Dragons weren?t real they didn?t exis- You saw movement outside of one of the cages.
At first it seemed like a human silhouetted against the light?but then you notice the wings, the scales?the teeth and claws. It moves quickly towards you, seeming angry that you barged into it?s home. It growled and you tried to flee but it grabbed your wrist and was about to strike when?

?STOP!? A voice shouted from behind the creature. A small woman appeared from behind the creature.
?Kailius intruders are to be taken to me not killed on the spot!? She said angrily and sternly to the beast.

For sure the creature would turn and attack the woman but?.It let out an apologetic sound from it?s throat. ?Sorry Doctor Brown.? It mumbled and let your wrist go.

?Now go on?? She said as she shooed the creature back further into the cave. She turned back to you with a soft smile. ?I?m sorry about that. Kail is a little defensive and territorial by nature. I?ve tried to make his attitudes more human, but I suppose dragon?s blood will always flow through his veins.? She paused as she seemed to have forgotten you would never know what she was talking about.
It was probably the confused look on your face that tipped her off?.
?I am Doctor Jackie Brown?.and this? She waved her arm to the cages around and a small work table behind her. ??Is my lab. You?ve seemed to have stumbled upon it?. Come in and sit and let me explain. I?ll have Kail bring us some tea, do you like tea?? Before you could answer she ushered you into the cave as she called for Kailius to bring you both some tea.

What have you gotten yourself into?.?

Table of Contents

1.Intro
2.Story
2. Updates
3. Rules
4. Stages
5. Availability
7. Breeding
8.FAQ
9.Owners
10. Colour lists
11. Item Shop
12. Credit
13. Affiliates
14. Extras

Familiar Citizen

Familiar Citizen

User Image
Sept 03: Yes I know everyone things have been slow. I've been preparing my brother and sister for school (going shoping for funiture because their moving out) as well as mysel (gr 12) and I've temporarily lost my Photoshop. So... Yeah I'ts been heck. However i'm planning on getting things back on track with that HP event I promised! House colours up for grabs in an auction style event. Auction ends the 10th of Sept at no set time Auction starts NOW So Everyone good luck and happy bidding XD
August 26th: Yes no updates for awhile sso I'll do them in bulk.
1. Colourists found! Yay No longer searching but if you really really want to colour these bad boys (and girls) just PM me and we'll talk. Mentaro and Aquira by the way I'd like some colours from you soon!
There's an HArry Potter House Colours event coming up. Coloured by the always lovely Juunara. I'm a bit slow on the uptake of the HP things I know, but Juunara coloured 3 out of the 4 house colours by accident and ....I felt like doing an event. This will be up in the next couple of days.
The current flatsale is closing. The dragons not sold will be sold in the next flatsale.

August 12th: Flatsale!
August 8th: Setting up shop!
LOOKING FOR COLOURIST

Familiar Citizen

Familiar Citizen

User Image

User Image

Dragon: Your Drathrem is in it's original form a cute little baby dragon. It seems to be a little sickly at this stage and requires a lot of attention. The power of the gem hasn't really started to heal it yet so you will have to take care of it for quite about seven to ten days to see any progress in it's health.

Hatchling: Congratulations! Your dragon has metamorphasied into a small Drathrem child. Yes I know they aren't fresh from the egg at this stage but they are still considered a hatchling as this new bipedal existance is like a rebirth for them. They can be quite mischevious in this stage if you don't keep an eye on them, because they love to explore and are curious about hte world around them.
Expect them to be such energetic youth for around seven to ten days.

Fledgling: A stage otherwise known as the dreaded teen years. Your Drathrem will start to want to branch out on it's own and often becomes quite rebellious at this stage. Keep an eye on them but try not to smoother them too much, we all know how this torrent teen years can be. They should last in this stage for about ten to twelve days.

Adult: Info coming soon

Familiar Citizen

User Image

Quote:

Flatsale. None at the moment

The price is 3k. First come, first serve.
None.

Quote:
User Image

User Image
"You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry set Gryffindors apart.."
Starting bid 5k!
Minimum bid increment: 500g
Auto bid: Not avalible.
High Bid: none

User Image
"You might belong in Hufflepuff, where those are just and loyal, those patient Hufflepuff's are true and unafraid of toil."
Starting bid 5k!
High Bid: 5k, LyraDestiny

User Image
"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning, will always find their kind."
Starting bid 5k!

User Image
"Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make your real friends, those cunning folk use any means, to achieve their ends."
Starting bid 5k!

Quote:

Custom.

Post AND PM Mameoyashi with the details of your custom. Depending on the detail of the custom (i.e. if it requires linart adjustment) the price will vary. The base price for a custom (and it will never go any lower than this) is 6k.

Order form:
Quote:
Name:
Owner:
ScaleColour2:
Eye colour:
Lineart adjustments:
Markings:
Items:
Other:

(We reserve the right to change prices or deny a sale (only for good reason will we deny a sale)

Familiar Citizen

User Image

Breeding Slots:
1) -Closed-
2) -Closed-

Breeding Information

-Breeding costs 3k .
-They must be fully grown in order to breed.
-Drathrem of the same gender cannot breed. I don’t care if your two male(or two female) Drathrems love eachother/want to …well…yeah… they can do that all they want. But they cannot produce children. If they want to adopt, we’ll work something out.
-Clutches range from 2 to 5 eggs. The owners may choose one dragon each from the clutch while the shop takes the rest. If you choose to sell the dragonss you will get 15% of the sale.
-If the two Drathrem are owned by different guardians, then both must PM me with the ok, in order for the Dragons to breed. (The pay cannot be split. You work that part out on your own but I only want one trade of 3k)

Familiar Citizen

User Image

Q: "How do I get one?"

A: Flatsales, auctions, raffles and customs

Q: "Can I have one? PLEASE????"

A: Of course! Buy one from a flatsale, auction, raffle, custom... there are many ways to get one!

Q: But....for Free? ninja
A:Um....no...not at this time. We might have free raffles in the future but....right now no.

Q: "Do you have payment plans?"

A: I don't see the need for them...bbuutt... We'll work this out on an individual basis.

Q: "Are these RP required?"

A: Short answer? No. Long answer? Maybe sometime in the future there will be RP incentives, but it's doubtlful. HOWEVER If you wish to RP your dragon, go right ahead. PM ME if you are interested and I'll set up a thread in the Breedable/changable pet RP forum as an official one.

Q:Guild!?
A: Um..... not at this time. Once we get bigger.. (if we do) then maybe Guild.... for now..shop and maybe Rp thread

Q: Do they breed?
A: Why yes...yes they do.

Extra little thing....why? Because I can.....

Q: U R TEH SUX
A: Thank you not really a question but.... ^_^ Welcome to the greylist

Q: Nuuu! 4 REAL! U R TEH SUX!
A: Thanks again ^_^ Welcome to the black list

Familiar Citizen

User Image

Guardian~Gender~Stage~Name

Regular Drathrem:
Mentaro~Male~Hatchling~Venru
Female_Death~Female~Hatchling~Anoko
longrangelunatic2~Female~Hatchling~Terahi

Special:
Mechadragon~Male~Dragon~Revorn--- Multi-shop auction pet
?~Female~Dragon~?--- Gryffindor House Colour Auction
?~Female~Dragon~?--- Hufflepuff House Colour Auction
?~Male~Dragon~?--- Ravenclaw House Colour Auction
?~Male~Dragon!?--- Slytherin House Colour Auction

Customs:

Pet trades:

Familiar Citizen

User Image

White list (People that are super awesome!)
No one yet!

Grey list (people who are not so good, on partial ban)
No one yet! Hopefuly not ever

Black list (people who have been permanently banned)

Hopefuly no one ever goes here

Familiar Citizen

User Image

Toys

User Image~~Plushie dragon, A cute friend for your dragon or hatchling to play with. A great keepsake of childhood for fledglings and adults
150g Comes in whatever colours.

Effect Items
I do not believe in the ingestion of chemicals to alter these creatures but I understand some Guardians do not wish to take care of certain stages. Be it the time-consuming Dragon stage, the hyperactive hatchlings or the rebellious fledgling some stages...you just don't want. OR you want it to stay a certain stage forever, or for a time. So I created these items much like the gem around their necks.... But in a softer cuddly form

User Image~~Flaming ....Fire? Plushie-Give this to your Drathrem to play with to make it grow instantly to the next stage in it's life!
700g(Limit one per Drathrem)

User Image~~Drifting Cloud Plushie- Like a lazy summers day this little cloud plushie will let your Drathrem forever stay in whichever stage it is currently in. If you have the Falling leaf Plushie this reverses it's effects.
250g

User Image~~ Ordinary Tap Water Plushie~ Use this droplette plushie to reverse the effects of the Flaming....Fire? Plushie and revert one stage. If you do not have the FFP your Drathrem will just revert one stage. After that it's growth cycle continues normally.
300g

User Image~~Falling Leaf Plushie- Use this droplette to reverse the effects of Drifting Cloud Plushie. If you do not have the DCP your Drathrem's growth rate will increase by 50%.
500g

NOTE: If you do not want the effects, but want the plushie they are all 150g))

Familiar Citizen

User Image

Owner/Colourist: Mameoyashi
Lineartist: Riftwing
Dragon Pimp ((Who also colours)): Juunara
Colourist 1: Aquira
Colourist 2: Mentaro
Colouring and lineart of the leaf, drop, flame and cloud plushies: Wyndsong

Familiar Citizen

User Image

Link to us:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9395720][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/Juunara/HPauctionbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=9395720#465303645][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/mameoyashi/drathrem.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=9395720#465303645][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/mameoyashi/banner2.jpg[/img][/url]

Links to....not..us...:

Backyard Buddies
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Citizen

Familiar Citizen

heart
Officially open for posting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items