Welcome to Gaia! ::

Judging from the pictures. Do you think this story will be interesting?

Yes. The couple looks very intimate. 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
No. The couple looks like they will be in a fake love. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Yes. I think because of the two pictures, the couple will have some twists and turns. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
No. The couple seems to be too perfect. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

| Captured Affections |

-- -- -- --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Updates and Annoucments --
arrow August. 1. 2005: An idea was born today. Spawned from the picture above and a phone call from the one I love and adore.

These things collaborated into a thought that I processed for a while, making sense of the tale and thinking about why and how it would happen.

Later in the evening I went to a tanning salon where I spent twenty minuets in the bed pondering about the characters and why they feed off of one another. I thought about their love and affections and how they could react in such situations.

Finally the idea clung like a magnet, perfectly fitted in my mind as my new creation; a puzzle made just for me.

I'll introduce the idea to one and all, an offering of my talents. Take notice this is a first for me.

arrow August. 2. 2005: For a long time last night, I thought about how I would start the story. I thought about what I could write and when should it be glued into the tale of two lovers. I got stuck once, wondering why would I want to write such a thing; but the bump passed and I soon feel in a deep sleep.

arrow August. 3. 2005: Wow. I talked to the guy ( the one the male character in this story is based on, my boyfriend ) last night on the phone. Wow. He is really good. I mean after talking to him for seven hours on the house phone, then when that died, I was dying to call him on my cell to finish our conversation.

Warning: This next paragraphs are not for young eyes!

This guy knows how to turn a girl on. I wanted him so bad, like I would have killed just to have him near me. Lol, he wasn't disagreeing either. See we were first talking as normal people. Start a coversation then his jump in with ranom s**t. Haha, I love it when he does that. And not just any radom s**t, more like sexual random s**t. Then we started to talk about our "fantasies".

That got me on. I wanted him so bad, it was unreal. Man, I seriously think this story will turn out good if I base it on me and him. I just love him so much!

arrow August. 4. 2005: I will be gone all the way till the sixth. I am working on the story, and I am working on a relationship. Please remain subdued. Thanks and good night. ^_^.

-- Chapters --
| Ch. 1: | The Last Touch | Page 1 | Post 1 | ( Coming Soon )

-- Banners --

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=9279841#457003161][img]http://tinypic.com/9ti9sk.gif[/img][/url]

-- Devoted Readers --
| Coming Soon |

-- Links --
| Coming Soon |

-- Deadlines --
Chapter One: August. 9. 2005.

-- -- -- --

| Captured Affections |
| Chapter One: The Last Touch |
--Coming Soon--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items