I want my poll gold. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 587 588 589 > >> >>> »|

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hello and welcome to my quest thread!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Banner done by my good friend Sophie! 4laugh 3nodding

~Quest Item: Angelic Bracelet 60k/60k ~=DONE=~
~Quest Item: BTK {Donated} ~DONE~
~Quest Item: JACKsASSh 15k/15k ~=DONE=~
~Quest Item: Angelic Headband 228k/228k ~=DONE=~ User Image

~Current Quest Item: Hermes' Moon~
User Image

Quote:
Note on Savings:
I always update per thousand I earn,
usually I place 1k even if I've not yet actually reached the 1k point,
I always update before I get to the 1k point.

~~~~~~~~~

Let me first say thank you to everyone who helped me through the previous quests! I couldn't have done it without all your help! biggrin But as the time change I must also set my sights on something new! It requires more time than the last one certainly, and still something I need some help with. It also brings me great joy that I can finally quest for something achievable. Wish me luck and hopefully, more donations too. 3nodding
Thank you and have a nice day everybody!!!

I will update this thread as time progresses! Till then...

Take care and have a wonderful day everyone!

Table of Contents:
~Intro~
{You are here!}
~The Donators~
~The Bumpers~
~Updates~
~Prize Corner~
~Banners and Links~

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

User Image

~The Donators~

(Will be posting your names here 3nodding )

1 ) aquatity_angel<->79g heart Very first DONATOR! Thank you aquatity_angel!!!

2 ) Thunder 123<->800g heart Thank you very much! Not only do you do me the honour of bumping, but also gave a kind donation. Thank you once again! biggrin

3 ) Beauxhanai<->BTK and G-blade heart Thank you for now until forever for this!!! You really are a blessing and a dream come true!

4 ) MusHr00mZ<->3000g heart Thank you so much senpai! Another one of my dear sweet beloved brothers! Oh how I love them all so much! 3nodding

5 ) PureWrath<->7000g+3000g+July 2006 Letter!!! heart Thank you so much my senpai! One of my first brothers! Thank you so much for your all help! I am forever grateful! 3nodding

6 ) Hypno-chan<->1000g heart Thank you so much! I know will always be grateful for the kindness. ^_^

7 ) Tayke<->1000g heart Thank you so much my friend! Best of luck in your quest too!!!

8 ) Ina-bean<->2000g heart Thank you so much for linking my thread and the kind donation and compliments! I will always be grateful! And my first link too! wink biggrin

9) Ziekara <->1000g heart Thank you so much for the kind donation! My first in a while now! Thank you so much! biggrin

10) TDAChick <->500g heart Thank you so much! Good luck on your quest too and I hope it's completed soon. biggrin

Thank you to everyone who donated! biggrin You will forever be remembered and loved. You know what they say, good deeds never go unrewarded.

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

User Image

~The Bumpers~

Side Note to Bumpers: Please number your bumps! (Only if you want the prize) I hope that isn't too much trouble. 3nodding
(If you've started bumping since the first quest which is now completed, please restart your bumps at 1! Thanks Thunder123 for reminding me. ^_^)

1)Thunder 123 heart Thank you for helping me bump! You truly are dependable!

2) Van DuVille heart Thank you my good friend. 3nodding

3) Breadcrums heart Thanks for bumping with me!

4) MusHr00mZ heart Thanks for keeping me company senpai! biggrin Bump count:565

5) PureWrath heart Thank you too senpai! I'm so grateful I have you guys to keep me company. Sis is very happy. 3nodding

6) _Little_~_Washu_ heart Thanks for bumping!!! biggrin

7) Neveralone52 heart Thanks for bumping!!! biggrin

cool xEmoxFratricidex heart Thanks for bumping!!! biggrin

Put here because the first post may get too long. eek

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Updates: A MUST READ!!!

:: I've started a new quest! biggrin I just saw the new phase of the evolving item Herme's Moon and decided I must have it. whee I hope you all will support me with this quest as much as you have on my previous ones. 3nodding Admittedly, I might not be able to devote as much time on this quest as I have with my others because of certain other obligations I need to fulfill. Lot's to do this year with school and work and all. Anyway, I will update as much as I can from here on out. Also, there will not be any contest for this quest but I would appreciate it if you guys would still bump from time to time. biggrin Thanks and good luck!

::I FINALLY FINSHED MY QUEST! biggrin I'm soooo happy! Thank you to everyone who bumped and helped me along the way by donating or merely just wishing me good luck. 3nodding I love you all! Prizes for the bump contest will be sent off soon. Please be patient! Winner for this contest in undoubtedly my senpai Michim with over 1000 bumps! biggrin Thank you once again and good luck to you all! I will be posting my next big quest soon. 3nodding ::

::Ack! That new quest was too much of a doozy for me. sweatdrop So here I am with another quest change! Less tedious but still, it is a great amount. x.x Yes folks, I am now questing for ANGELIC HEADBANDS! I had my eye on this item ever since I joined Gaia! I hope I'll be able to get it this time! biggrin Wish me luck!!!::

::New quest started. This will be a dooozy! The elusive GOLDEN LAURELS! It was on loan to me for a while and it was great. 4laugh Now I shall strive to complete a quest for one. Help me along the way? Thanks for the bumps senpais! biggrin ::

:: I have just COMPLETED the yellow JACKsASSh Quest! whee Alas, by buying the JACKsASSh, it depeted my gold to 100g. So people who joined the bump quest have to wait for their prize. Prizes are undecided as of yet though. Note! ONLY THOSE WITH NUMBERED BUMPS WILL QUALIFY!!!::

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
~Prize Corner~

:: Note To ALL bumpers! ::

Yumi Night
Reminder: If you want a prize you have to number your bumps!

Ex.
Bump 1
Bump 2
Bump 3
Bump 4
Bump 5
etc...

I won't be counting bumps for you! If you don't count them yourselves you will not get any prize after the quest. Thank you!

::With the beginning of a new quest comes new winners! But of course we will never forget the old ones. ^_^ Hoping to see you around again! Seeing as my other quests will be much shorter, maybe I'll have more time to get better prizes. YAY!!! 3nodding But we shall see what those items shall be as of now. Maybe even a donation letter! eek whee We shall see...anyways, good day for now! 3nodding ::

Bump Contest Winners

Winners for the Angelic Headband Quest:

~quantifying winners~

Winners for the JACKsASSh Quest:

There was no winner for the JACKsASSh quest because no one followed the rules. gonk Oh well, better luck next time and please remember to read this portion every now and then. 3nodding

Winners for the Angelic Bracelet Quest:

1st Place: Thunder123

2nd Place: PureWrath

3rd Place: MusHr00mZ

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

~Banners and Links~

::Banners::

Thanks for supporting this thread! If you want to do some advertising for it or link it to your thread then here's the code:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2w6vnd][img]http://i6.tinypic.com/1z6wkub.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2w6vnd][img]http://i6.tinypic.com/1z6vz13.jpg[/img][/url]

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/2w6vnd][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/3cj98o[/IMG][/URL]

::Links::

Yumi has an Art Shop! whee Wanna check it out?

User Image

3nodding Ina-bean's Quest Thread 3nodding

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
~Reserved~
Bump and good luck.
I can't donate because I'm on my own quest.

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
IncredibleChicken
Bump and good luck.
I can't donate because I'm on my own quest.

First BUMPER!!! 4laugh

Thanks for the bump! biggrin

Not to worry! Good luck with your own quest too! 3nodding

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

6,400 Points