I. Where you are!
II. Story
III. Characters
IV. Originals
V. Places
VI. Rules
User Image

THE STORY

In a magical world called Antheum, young Princess Mycella prayed in the mystic Chamber of Rites to summon a hero who will save her world from the growing threat posed by the Gandrake Corporation. However, Rothschild interrupts the ritual, which causes the summoned hero ? Musashi ? to land just a bit off course. He's found by old martial artist Master Mew, who immediately takes him under his wing. Once Musashi's ready, Master Mew sends him into the heart of the evil Gandrake Corporation to rescue the captured Princess and thereby save the world.

Unfortunately for Musashi, President Gandrake kidnaps the Princess again to further the plots of his evil corporation to excavate the World's supply of nebulite & use the Mystics power to power his nebulium engine. To stop Gandrake, and ensure that he can return to his world, Musashi goes in search of the five Maidens that protect the five magic swords that have been lost in order to restore power to a mythical creature known as the Anthedon, which houses the city of Antheum. Along the way, Musashi will have to smash his way through the Gandrake Corporation's endless swarms of killer robots & Directors, as well as monstrosities native to Antheum.
THE CHARACTERS

User Image
Musashi: A young fencer summoned by Mycella to save Antheum from the Gandrake Corporation.
Taken by:Nao_Hikari

User Image
Master Mew: Old cat-like martial arts master. He discovers Musashi after the summoning deposits him in the new world, unconscious. Teaches Musashi in the "Way of the Stray Cat".
Taken by:

User Image
Princess Mycella: Princess of the magical realm of Antheum, she's the one who summons Musashi at the beginning of the game.
Taken by:Hoshi no Mori

The Maidens of the Five Swords:

User Image
Burrini: Possesses the power of Earth. She works at the bakery in Antheum, helping out with the shop. She is a very dreamy type of person, always having her head in the clouds.
Taken by:MidnightHybrid

Fontina: Possesses the power of Water. She works at the Archives in Antheum, keeping all the record organized and up to date. She tends to get sleepy when her glasses are off. She didn't believe in Musashi at first, but she warmed up to him eventually.
Taken by:Shikuya.Inuyami

User Image
Mirabo & Maribo: Twin sisters who possesses the power of Fire. Mirabo is a spunky, outgoing girl, while her twin Maribo is the complete opposite, reserved and intelligent. Mirabo has a crush on Musashi.
Mirabo taken by:
Maribo taken by:

User Image
Istara: A swordswoman who possesses the power of Wind. She can be found at the Arena in Antheum, waiting for challengers. She is a lone wolf kinda person and usually keeps to herself. She respects Musashi as a swordsman.
Taken by:

Clochette: Possesses the power of Void. She was taken in by Gandrake and currently works for him. She is very prissy and is hard to trust. She has a small something for Musashi.
Taken by:

Gandrake Enterprise:
User Image
Gandrake: The evil president of the Grandrake Corporation. He is very cool and collected, but is drunk with power.
Taken by:

User Image
Rothschild, Director of Administration: His success comes from his cold, cunning tactics. While trusted, no one know what he's really thinking.
Taken by:LabTech118

User Image
Malbec, Director of Research & Development: An intelligent 10-year old boy. Creates the robot bosses that Musashi has to deal with in his encounters with Gandrake.
Taken by:

User Image
Shiraz, Director of Intelligence: A disturbing villain. His position is suited to his frugal use of words. He can sprak volumes with one lash of his razor-sharp tail.
Taken by:

User Image
Riesling, Director of Sercuity: Not the brightest, and quick to anger. What he lacks in brain, he makes up in brawn. Frequently partners up with Glogg.
Taken by:

User Image
Glogg, Director of Negotiations: His brute strength is unmatched, and he utilizes it in aggressive negotiations to secure his company's deals.
Taken by:

(( Pictures will be posted as they are found... if they are found... ))

(( This link leads to the official site and has a clip of the Gandrake people, so you can figure out what they're like from that. Musashi Official Webpage ))
ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

I am only allowing 4 original characters besides myself, so the first four people to PM me with decent profiles will be accepted.

Profile:

Gaian name:
Name:
Weapon:
Hero or Gandrake Enterprises?:
Short Bio:

1.Gaia name: Yubi no Korosu
Name: Kuroi Nakajima
Apperance: User Image
Weapon: Katana
Hero or Gandrake Enterprises?: Gandrake Enterprises
Short Bio: Kuroi is one of the youngest members of Gandrake's followers, taken in for her exceptional sword skills. When she first was found, she had washed up on the shore near the Gandrake building. Riesling had found her and brought her inside. She's always had a thing for him ever since.

LabTech118

Gaian name: LabTech118
Name: Tzuka
Apperance: http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/game/JobAssasincross.asp (the guy, minus boot knives)
Weapon: (um. i dunno what its called)
Hero or Gandrake Enterprises?: unknown
Short Bio: This man, who apparently suffered a tramatic event in his past, dosn't work for anyone, yet does things that support both Gandrake, and those who oppose him. The sword he holds almost never leaves his hands... But when it does, he becomes furious, and resorts to hand to hand combat. Gandrake himself had witness to such an event, which resulted in an immediate production of their numerous robots, in fear that now there wern't enough to defend the enterprise.
((just so you know, i've never played the game... but i will buy it soon (hopefully)))

Shikuya.Inuyami
Gaian name: Shikuya.Inuyami
Name: Shina Fujiyuki
Apperance: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/animefreakcydelyn/RP%20CHARACTERS/normal_WolfWater.jpg < When working
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/animefreakcydelyn/RP%20CHARACTERS/normal_8.jpg < When not working.
Weapon: Katana, Shurikens, Kunais and Very thin long strings.
Hero or Gandrake Enterprises?: Gandrake Enterprises but can be mistakenly be an Hero.
Short Bio: She does not know her past. This girl began working with GE as there was no other way for her. Shina is a some-what psychic. Although she can only predict the future, send eletrical waves to one's brain[for pain...], scene when someone is around the corner, and telekeisis. When the 13-year old works, she act as if she has no emotions at all. Although when she is dismissed of a mission, she usally turns into a different person. She is second to youngest in the GE. Working Shina acts a bit older than her age as her normal self is a bit immature.

4.Gaian name: Nao_Hikari
Name: Kaito
Apperance: User Image
Weapon: Kaito Blade of Darkness
Hero or Gandrake Enterprises?: Hero
Short Bio: Kaito was born into a village of Theifs and his life changed after being captured for the first time. He begins to understand that he needs to start acting right. After fifteen months in some unknown place, He is released into the real world again and he begins to help on Antheum when he can and after hearing of Musashi's appearance, he hopes to help him.

PLACES

Antheum - A large city on the back of the whale-like Anthedon in the sky, this is the home of the Mystics and Princess Mycella.
Wellspring Woods - The place where Musashi was first found by Master Mew.

Nebulium Tower - Through a long tunnel in Wellspring Woods is where the Nebulium Tower stands. Rothschild is in charge of this place.

MangleWood - A magical maze within Welsping Woods made up by Burrini to protect the Earth Sword.

Roquefort Mine - A large Nebulite mine taken over by Gandrake's robots. Glogg is in charge of the excavations.

Mount Terroir - A large active volcano. Gandrake has a team of reserches there to try and control it's power. Riesling is in charge of the team.

Picodon Jungle - A vast jungle home to the Picobeans, small, green, raindrop shaped people who are protected by Istara. Gandrake has been informed that there is a large deposit of Nebulite underneath the woods and wants to get at it. Malbec is in charge of tearing up the forest.

Mouna Temple - A cursed temple full of traps and unknown dangers. Gandrake has sent a group to discover the temple's secret weapon. Shiraz is in charge of the exploration.

Rampart Isle - A small island in the middle of the ocean, this is where the Gandrake Enterprises building stands.
RULES

1. No god modding
2. Romance is allowed, but don't make it completely bizzare and PG-13
3. No *s, -s, or =s for actions
4. Use " " when speaking
5. No killing other characters unless they are originals, and even then you must PM them and ask if they can.
6. If I see anyone kill any of the characters, I will kick you out.
7. All posts must be a minimal of two lines. One-liners are just evil and must be used sparingly.
8. Riesling is MINE! evil
(( Opa! ))

Dapper Gawker

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[It's not a wonder it's dying.. it's not even a day old yet. Umm.. anyway, never played the game.. bearly played Brave Fencer Musashi.. anway.. Burrini Sounds like me at this moment in time.]
MidnightHybrid
[It's not a wonder it's dying.. it's not even a day old yet. Umm.. anyway, never played the game.. bearly played Brave Fencer Musashi.. anway.. Burrini Sounds like me at this moment in time.]

(( The game is one of those cult things. Those who have never played it never heard of it, and those who have are obsessed with it. Like me! ^^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff