Welcome to Gaia! ::

I MIGHT quest for the Angelic Scarf later

Mmmkay :3 0.49601063829787 49.6% [ 373 ]
WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR? :SCREAM: 0.50398936170213 50.4% [ 379 ]
Total Votes:[ 752 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2739 2740 2741 > >> >>> »|

GO HERE biggrin http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/closed-no-posting-yet-please/t.36060917/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

[SNIFFING GLUE WILL SEAL YOUR NOSTRILS...DON'T BE A DUMBASS!]

Hello, this is my quest of wonderous things
Let me start with info or the table of this place shall we biggrin

1. Information- You are here cool
2. Questing/Items/Accomplishments.
3. Bumpers
4. Donators
5. Link me
6. Other Links
7. News & Announcements
8. Claimage/My s**t-

Since October 18th 2005

Really nothing right now gonk btw I need a new thread kthnx

CURRENT GOLD: 111k

Updated Every 1k
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You only get up here if you
stick with my topic and post often. I am
also willing to
take you off if you have not
appeared in a while. Kthnx

MeriamTheBatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Yuko Chan]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Mh_Tiger~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HM O_OUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The GerbilUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SandraakjuhUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Best ChosenUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dave Grohl is GodUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PaperLanternsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ParawhoreUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
F.uck ItUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+ Other mules including Etta's, Perry's and Sandy'sUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Best Chosen Purple-Red Winter Scarf
  • Dave Grohl is God That 70s Red ShirtUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • amy_lee_evanescence Dirty Newspaper combover and a few easter 2k6 basketsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • Jenikyula >_< GlassesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • Anon_O_Moss White Medical GlovesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • Dave Grohl is God Thank you letter for May 2006User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • x[.sophie.]x Red Class SockUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • Dave Grohl is God Fancy Pink Ribbon, Golden Yellow Ribbon, and Elegant Blue RibbonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • Valkyrie 5 Prisoner's ShacklesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • Anzcrazy Green Magic CoatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • [KookieMunzta] Winter Snow Flake Sweater, Winter Wind Snow Sweater, Winter Green Snow Sweater, That 70s Red Shirt, That 70s White Shirt, That 70s Blue Shirt, and Fairy ClothUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • Dave Grohl is God All of the Jack's Grab Bags 2k6User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • Dave Grohl is God Neo Ribbon,Blue Strapless Bra, Pink Strapless Bra, Dont Ask Dont Tell Gray Shirt, Dont Ask Dont Tell Brown Shirt, Dont Ask Dont Tell Olive Shirt, Soft Pink Underwear, Soft Blue Underwear, Red Candy Striped Stockings, Blue Candy Striped Stockings, Flashion Purple Star Stockings, and Flashion Yellow Star StockingsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • aglassBucket Purple/Blue Sunvisor, Emperor's Beard, Red Leather Belt, Midori Cache Shades, Black MehTRO Jeans, SuperStar Green Stripe Shoes, Grey Beret, Black Web Stockings, Green Trim HIPster Skirt, Wingin it Blue Pants, Bark Hiking Shoes, Pingu FeetUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

??Keep in mind that most of my donations are gifts and I don't use gifts for quests. neutral ??

• User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Make me a sign? Its ok if you dont use them.

DELETE THE SPACE IN THE 1ST [IMG ] BRACKET

User Image

[http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9045363&page=1][img ]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/whatserface69/asdf/t4zthl.png[/img]

User Image

[http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9045363&page=1][img ]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/whatserface69/asdf/t5sqv5.jpg[/img]

Help out my friends and vist a link or two at the bottom. [I MUCH PREFER BUTTONS! X3 "88x31"]

~Princess By Dawn~ 's Quest
    m!lk's Quest
    Yellie's Quest

The Grouch's Quest
    The Wind Waker's Quest
    Shyfaerie's Quest
    HM & MH's Quest
    Nova's Quest
    Cookie's Quest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image

Sorry XD I love linking shops I like. And I will order from them someday. These people didn't ask to be linked, I went to the minishops forum and linked them. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

05 July 20- I made my quest thread
    05 July 21- First Donator
    Yuko made me a sign =3
    Bumping started
    Pwnie made me a sign =3
    05 July 22- I got mai slippers <3
    05 July 24- Instead of questing the XL now I am currently
    questing the pendant I WILL get the XL shirt later
    05 July 26- Hanyou Miko made me a sign <3
    05 July 28- MKR_Tiger donated one of my quest items. The bunny luv
    05 July 29- MKR_Tiger donated the Yellow MehTRO T with Cross <3
    05 August 1- 5k behind on the Angelic Pendant quest because of Forum downtime for July 31st ): It was down all day gonk
    Hanyou Miko donated about 8k <3
    05 August 2- I got mai angelic pendant <3
    MKR_Tiger donated the HIPster Green Tint Shades
    05 August 6?- I got my XL gaia tshirt <3
    05 August 9- ~MH_Tiger~ doanted the G-LOL dark mistress top <3
    05 August 19- I changed my name to 1039.hours, for now I wont have the link me banners edited.
    05 August 24?- I got my chain wallet
    05 August 24-30- The real me is on vacation and my friend takes over temporarily.
    05 September 1- I am back and going kinda slow on the questing sad
    05 September 26- I completed the Angelic Headband quest and now I am currently questing clothes and commons again.
    05 October 6- Currently questing store items.
    05 October 11- First commons quest is over and now I start on the second round of commons.
    05 October 23- Made it to page 1000 <3, still questing for commons
    05 October 28- For now I am done with commons and about the start the biggest quest EVUR D:!
    06 February 11- If prices are stable I am about HALFWAY THERE! :D
    06 March 23- *sigh* they shot up again, and its a lot. I am getting unpredictable about this )':
    06 April 5- Sold my extra Angelic Headband for 103,599g 8D
    Oh boy I think I officially quitted this quest FOR NOW! I just want other things at the mo.
    07 March 20- DAMN I havent eddited this in almost a year. but yeah I finally hit the 300k mark.
    07 May 19- Completed and bought all commons.
    07 Decemeber 22- new quest update and new front page update.
    07 Decemeber 24- Happy Chrimbo Eve : D
    07 Decemeber 25- Happy Chrimbo : D

PAGE 100 Hanyou MikoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 200 ~MH_Tiger~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 300 Hanyou MikoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 400 Hanyou MikoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 500 Hanyou MikoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 600 Hanyou MikoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 700 1039.hoursUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 800 Hanyou MikoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 900 Hanyou MikoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 1000 1039.hoursUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 1100 [.Yuko.The.Happy.Whore.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 1200 MeriamTheBatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 1300 I_Eat_IdiotsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 1400 Home CookinUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 1500 MeriamTheBatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 1600 MeriamTheBatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 1700 1039.hoursUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 1800 ~MH_Tiger~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 1900 Mistress Kill (m!lk)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 2000 1039.hoursUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 2100 PaperGrohlUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 2200 PaperGrohlUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 2300 [Yuko Chan]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 2400 It Feels Like ForeverUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 2500 1039.hoursUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 2600 ~MH_Tiger~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    PAGE 2700 1039.hoursUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    Thanks to Pwn This
    Thanks to Sandraakjuh
    Thanks to Sandraakjuh
    Thanks to Sandraakjuh
    Thanks to Hanyou Miko
    Thanks to ~MH_Tiger~ (BirthdayGiftie)
    Thanks to cHESTERbaNDmE (BirthdayGiftie)
    Thanks to cHESTERbaNDmE (BirthdayGiftie)
    Thanks to MeriamTheBat
    Thanks to [Yuko.The.Happy.Whore]
    Thanks to cHESTERbaNDmE (1stGaiaversaryGiftie)
    THANKS TO MERIAMTHEBAT!
    Thanks to N!mrod.
    Thanks to HM O_O
    Thanks to [Yuko Chan]
    THANKS TO DAVE GROHL IS GOD

User Image

I love you keri <3
    ninja Bump

Tipsy Fairy

Tipsy Fairy

Bump mrgreen

Tipsy Fairy

Bump ninja
    yay bumpers. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items