Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed.

Ok. 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1103 1104 1105 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to my now defunct lotto! I'm the host, Razor Sharp Kisses. As you can tell, the grand prize is nada in Gaia gold. There are no other prizes as well, so please take a look around and consider nothing.

News

July 14 - I'm sorry to inform everyone that I have chosen to close down my lotto. My life is a bit hectic and I have sort of lost interest in it. I will be refunding the gold that people have spent on buying tickets throughout the day, so please check for the trade. Also, when you get the gold, consider the free tickets and discounted tickets in the prices. I might start a new lotto in the future, but I plan on starting out smaller than this one was. I took on a bit of a challenge when I started this one. It's been "active" for about a year and it doesn't seem too popular. I'm very, very sorry to all of those who were bumping for the contest, as well as those who had entered into the quest contest. Good luck to all of you.

User Image

Lotto is defunct. eek

User Image

♪ Nada.

User Image

♪ Nada.

User Image

♪ Nada.

User Image

♪ Nada
User Image

Lotto has died.
User Image

I hope to have no tickets sold by August 28, 2006.

User Image

-No tickets have been sold, No tickets remain.

User Image

♪ All.

n/a/n/a --> Only n/a To Go
I am n/a% done with the lotto.
User Image

As of July 14 @ 3:09 pm California, US time.

Sorry to those who have bumped.
User Image

Good luck to those who are questing. heart
User Image

User Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8494359#408257787][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Satanika/ban.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

surprised
Bumpish pirate
Bump stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items