Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE ARE NOW RE-OPENED!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In Memory of Sanjuro & Kenshin Sharingan...

Legends never truly die... ~Allubris
Rules:
1. Obviously Gaia's Rules, Terms, and Guidelines apply.
2. Keep it PG-13.
3. Keep romance at a minimum!
4. Try to stay within character at all times.
5. This is a roleplay thread despite it's location.
6. Please obey the the Owners and Bartenders.
7. PLEASE PM Allubris A CHARACTER DESCRIPTION IF IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME IN THE BAR!

Plot:
Thirty years have passed since Sanjuro Sharingan's mighty battle with the Organization of Light. It is said, this is the story:

After losing his brother and both his loves, Sharingan conquered over the leader of the Organization, a misguided sorcerer named Zanath. Even though the evil Zanath fell at the hands of Sharingan, it caused a crippling depletion of power from Sharingan's body. His teacher and friend MasterRaika did all he could heal Sharingan's broken shell, but it wasn't enough. Sharingan would never fight again. If things couldn't be worse, Sharingan's sight had been taken from him. One night while resting in Raika's small hut in the mountains, Zanath's right-hand man Orican made a last attempt on Sharingan's life. Raika saved Sharingan but was killed in the process. Sharingan was blind and alone in the dark. He made it on his own for ten years, living off of what he could in the surrounding wilderness. Sharingan used trained his other senses to compensate for his sight. That's when a kind woman, Lilithan, was running from a group of thieves when she stumbled upon a small hut in the mountains. She screamed for help as the men closed in. Sharingan, with what few tricks he still knew, drove the vagabonds away. Lilithan was forever grateful. Not but nine months they had a child named Allubris. Sharingan and Lilithan lived happily with their son for the next twenty years. Sharingan taught all of his knowledge to his son. Then some disturbing news reached Allubris's ears. His father was dying. Sharingan told his son that his last wish was to re-open his old bar, and help all the outcasted members of society so that no one will ever have to taste the sorrow that Sharingan had such a mouthful of. Which brings us to the here and now...

Update: 12/05/05
Sharingan's battle with illness was fatal. Before dying, Sharingan gave Gatsuuga a special key. His son stood by his dying side until the very end. Sharingan would not have wanted sadness, but rather happy memories of his days. Still, sadness had consumed the land. Sharingan had passed. A new Legacy begins with Allubris...

Owners:
TheDarkSharingan
Allubris
Co-Owner
[Vansin]

Bartenders
IdunaOfAesir
Aeilara
Solvent Paragon
EmrysTheBard
numbinside

Outcast Knights
Leader: [gatsuuga]
1st Captain: devin jacobson
Advisor:GemOfTheGeminiKnights

Welcomed Guests
AriesRam
Dahlia DeTansy
DisconnectThisConnection
Errol McGillivray
Flip of Darkstar
Fuzzy Lightfingers 7
Jeg Shin
Kishik
KweenKaos
[_Kumiko_]
MiddowChildOfTheDarkNight
morgurth
ScreamingCat
VampkidNaota
Yami Sekoda
yomiko18

Genius

((YO read my new first post in Underground, you should enjoy it))
*A looming smoke wafts into the hidout, it reeks of brimstone and moves with a life of its own, when it reaches the center of the room it condenses into a man, he is clad in black showing only his eyes which glint golden. He steps cautiosly over to the bar and sits there looking around the new establishment, he notices that it is vacant and throws a kunai with a piece of paper attached to it*
"Van was here, nice joint"
Description- Tall cool and collected, Vansin is a master stratagist and Co-leader of Akitsuki along with Sharingan himself, He appears as a 5'10 humaniod with shoulder length jet black hair. He wears a contented face and a fun loving atitude with a knack for getting serious at the right times. He relishes combat in any form and rarely loses. Vansin has the "sun eyes" a special eye very much similar to the sharingan though also rather diffrent, it allows him to analyze his opponents techniques before he sees them, but has no affiliation to chakra where as the sharingan can discern chakra and in its diffrent forms the Sun eye cannot. It can however allow Vansin to size up his opponents brute strength before he even knows their name. With the sun eye, Vansin can also use his opponents attacks against them since he can analyze the opponent and how their attacks are use.

Genius

Vansin sits down in the hidout and unravels a map, he begins to write notes on it and stratagize his attack plan.
Vansin the Fallen
Vansin sits down in the hidout and unravels a map, he begins to write notes on it and stratagize his attack plan.

*Sharingan appears from the darkness* Hello Van
*Sharingan goes behind the bar to the bar and takes out parchment. He begins to write down his own battle plans. He then tallys up the room count fot the night* Let's see, suites are reserved for myself, Van, and Ark... Who else... *he continues writing.*
Slow day... *yawns* *writes a list of all those who need to be taken care of*

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*walks in, not bothering to attempt to impress anyone with a waste of skill on a foolish entrance*
So, this is the outcast's hideout? Amusing. Very amusing.

I assume that the fireplace is not too crowded, eh?
*casually takes a seat in front of the fire*

Ah yes... A description of myself... how distasteful... but, rules are rules.

Name:I'm assuming you can read?
Description: My avatar is what I appear as, including my horns and wings sticking out of my head. Not much more is to be said about me.
*Disappears into shaddow*
Flip of Darkstar
*walks in, not bothering to attempt to impress anyone with a waste of skill on a foolish entrance*
So, this is the outcast's hideout? Amusing. Very amusing.

I assume that the fireplace is not too crowded, eh?
*casually takes a seat in front of the fire*

Ah yes... A description of myself... how distasteful... but, rules are rules.

Name:I'm assuming you can read?
Description: My avatar is what I appear as, including my horns and wings sticking out of my head. Not much more is to be said about me.

(picking rocco up, be back later)

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*claims spot in front of fireplace as official Flip's spot*
Uchiha are welcomed here are they?
Seems that no one's here now. I shall return later.

Genius

Uchiha---Itachi
Wrong Itachi, there are those who patron this bar today.
Vansin the Fallen
Uchiha---Itachi
Wrong Itachi, there are those who patron this bar today.
hmm, It seems I was wrong about you Vansin, your no sharingan user, your just a fraud. What is this "Sun eye"?

Genius

Its how I exploited your little chakra string trick. Its also how I jearned my newest Jutsu.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff