Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
TO THE....

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LINKS:

User Image
Are you down with the clown? Click the hatchetman

wahmbulance CLICK HERE TO BUMP OUR OOC THREAD TO HELP ADVERTISE THE BAR! wahmbulance

BAR RULES:
- PREPS OR CHAVS ARE NOT WELCOME!
- IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS PLACE ******** OFF!
- ENJOY YOURSELFS!
- DONT HASSEL MY STAFF!
- NO OTHER RACES BUT HUMANS EVERYTHING ELSE IS STUPID AND THIS AINT NO FANTASY RP!

Bar Layout:
((ALL ROOMS FITTED WITH BIG HEAVY BASE SPEAKERS SO MUSIC IS LOUD IN EVERY ROOM ALL CONNECT TO A STERIO IN THE STAFF ROOM!))
Dimebag Lounge: Entrance to the building also the main bar area the heart of the building. DEDICATED TO DIMBAG DARRAL RIP
Pool Room: Room next to bar with 6 pool tables in it.
MO$H ROoM: Room with loads of room to go crazy and bands can play here ! ((if any one wants to rp as a band pm me))
Toilets: Ladys & Gents i dont care which you use !
THE CHAMBERS: 4 Gothic Style rooms upstairs for you to take your romance !
STAFF ROOM: Room behind bar for STAFF ONLY!
PARKING LOT: For cars and outdoor gigs, fights, satanic rituals, family barbiques, weed smokers anomous ect blaugh
THE RING: A wrestling ring in the center of the parking lot.

STERIO BAND PLAYLIST: ((UPDATED: 10 / 1 / 05))
ROCK:
- OZZY + BLACK SABBETH + TONY IOMMI
- AC/DC
- IRONMAIDEN
- ALICE COOPER
- LED ZEPPELIN
- DEEP PURPLE
- WHITE SNAKE
- MOTLEY CRUE
- DEF LEPARD
- ZZ TOP
- SAXON
- MOTER HEAD

METAL:
- METALLICA
- DANZIG
- RAMMSTEIN
- DIE APOKOLIPTISCHEN RIETER
- SLAYER
- SLIPKNOT + STONE SOUR
- GODSMACK
- DISTURBED
- KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
- KORN
- DROWNING POOL
- ILL NINO
- CRADLE OF FILTH
- MUSHROOMHEAD
- MUDVAYNE
- STATIC-X
- LORDI
- PAPA ROACH
- JACK OF JILL
- KITTIE
- COAL CHAMBER + DEVIL DRIVER
- TOOL
- A PERFECT CIRCLE
- LAMB OF GOD
- DECAPITATED
- MORBID ANGEL
- P.O.D
- CKY
- DIMMU BURGI
- SOIL
- SOIL WORK
- BREAKING BENJIMEN
- MARALYN MANSON
- ANTHRAX
- EVANESANCE
- CREED
- FUAL
- POWERMAN 5000
- CANNIBAL COAPSE
- NAPALM DEATH

PUNK: ((REAL PUNK NOT NO POP PUNK s**t))
- ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE
- CRASS
- SUBHUMANS
- DEAD KENNEDYS
- THE CLASH
- THE MISFITS
- RAMONES
- SEX PISTOLS
- THE CLASH
- BLACK FLAG
- THE DAMNED
- THE STRANGLERS
- THE CASUALTIES
- THE EXPLOITED
- RANCID + THE TRANSPLANTS + LARS FREDRICSON & THE BASTARDS
- NOFX
- PENNYWISE
- BAD RELIGION

AND FOR THE JUGGALO'S AND LETS WHO WALK AMOUNGST US:
- ICP
- TWIZTID
- ABK
- ZUG IZLAND
- ESHAM
- BLAZE YA DEAD HOMIE
- PSYCHOPATHIC RYDAS
- SUPPA VILLANZ
- DARK LOTUS
- BOONDOX
- KID CRUSHER
- BAWDY FESTIVAL
- KOTTON MOUTH KINGS
- NECRO
- ILL BILL
AND ANY ONE ELSE OF THE PYSCHOPATHIC FAMILY!!!

!!!MCL!!!

AND WAT EVER THE ******** ELSE YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO ! LOL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
STAFF & BANDS ECT
!!!NEW STAFF NEEDED!!!
!!!NEW BANDS NEEDED!!!

STAFF:
((PM me if you wish to join the staff))

Owner: Milenko_Child.

Co Owner/Manager: Hotaru_San.

Head Of Security:

Secuirty:

Securtiy:

Securtiy:

Securtiy:

Head Of Bar: nightmare_angel12.

Bar Tender:

Bar Tender:

Bar Tender:

Bar Tender:

Bar Tender:

Head Waitress: Hotaru_San (Temp).

Waitress:

Waitress:

Waitress:

Any other jobs you think ive missed PM me !

BANDS WHO PLAY HERE:
((PM me if you want to rp as a band here))

If you do PM me about the band thing i need this info:
Band name:
Names Of members: ((all must be online at the time no one man bands!))
Genre: ((goth/punk/metal/ska ect))
Other Info: ((Inspirations ect))

!!REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY RP BANDS DONT PUT YOUR REAL BANDS AND STUFF JUST A BAND OF GAIAINS... ANYONE CAN MAKE BANDS JUST SEND ME A COMPLETE BAND PROFILE VIA PM!!

Band name: Public Transportation
Names Of members:

Sam Garner: Lead Guitar/Vox

Matt Reynolds: Bass/Backing Vox
Jordan Stallings: Drums/Percussion
Chris Stewart: Trumpet/Backing Vox
Thomas Douglas: Trombone/Backing Vox

Genre- Ska/Punk
Other Info-

Influences - Bob Marley, Reel Big Fish, The Specials, Sublime, Catch 22, Mad Caddies, Big D and the Kids Table, Suburban Legends, Streetlight Manifesto, etc.
BANNER$:
Heres a few Banners for the Bar for use in peoples Sigs and threads to advertise the Bar. Feel free to make new Banners and send me them and i will add them to this post!

Enzine Style Banner By Milenko_Child:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4621716][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/Milenko_Child/MOSH.jpg[/img][/url]

THE-M0$H-PIT ANNOUNCEMENTS:

((22/12/04))FIRST THINGS FIRST HAPPY XMAS TO YOU ALL! ((thats if you beleive in this stupid christian holiday which only puts us all in debt!))

((22/12/04))!!THE-M0$H-PIT BACK YARD WRESLING!!
Ok i decided to liven this place up a lil by haveing a WRESLING RING in the bars car park ! o yeah i wanna see some hardcore action i wanna see people kick hell outa each other ! ...... and dont think i wont be joining cuz i will ! sweatdrop

If Your Intrested PM me with your thoughts blaugh

((13/06/06))!!THE-M0$H-PIT IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!
OK PEOPLE THIS IS HOW ITS GOING TO BE; THE-M0$H-PIT ROCK BAR & CLUB IS GOING TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL CONTINUE THE GREAT SUCCESS IT HAD BACK IN 2004. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!

((13/06/06))!!NEW STAFF WANTED!!
OK PEOPLE IF THE-MO$H-PIT IS GONNA WORK ITS GONNA NEED A COMPLTLY NEW WORK FORCE SO WHO WANTS A JOB?!

((19/05/07))!!POSSIBLE RE-OPENING!!
OK PEOPLE IF THE-MO$H-PIT IS GONNA WORK 'AGAIN' ITS GONNA NEED A COMPLTLY NEW WORK FORCE SO WHO WANTS A JOB?!

((14/07/07))!!BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!
OK IVE RECEIVED ALOT OF PMs ABOUT RE-OPENING THE BAR SO WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT THEY WILL GET... WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!
*grabs skateboard, and starts skatein thru the bar 2 the music, stops bside Milenko* Hey!
Hey let me join I want to be two things though.... Securtiy and Bartender but if a whole a** load of people come I can settle for just one.. but I finnally found a place for some awsome a** no prep zone and I have to be apart of this...... so can I be in??
Heretic_Core
Hey let me join I want to be two things though.... Securtiy and Bartender but if a whole a** load of people come I can settle for just one.. but I finnally found a place for some awsome a** no prep zone and I have to be apart of this...... so can I be in??

welcome well choose one and advitise the rp as much as u can lol we gotta get every one with taste in here !
Milenko_Child
Heretic_Core

welcome well choose one and advitise the rp as much as u can lol we gotta get every one with taste in here !

Right man that is awsome I just need like a day to make a sig or somthing and i will show it to you.... you can go from there.... mind if I mess wtih some Icp s**t on it though... That looks pretty wicked and would be cool..... I will take bar tender then.....
Heretic_Core
Milenko_Child
Heretic_Core

Right man that is awsome I just need like a day to make a sig or somthing and i will show it to you.... you can go from there.... mind if I mess wtih some Icp s**t on it though... That looks pretty wicked and would be cool..... I will take bar tender then.....

yo man go nutz ! lol ICP wooooo lol is my name that obvious ? lol
Heretic_Core
Milenko_Child
Heretic_Core

That'll b awesome...ICP kicks a**. Well, u can send it 2 either of us...(I wanna c it 2 tho) Mind u...I apparently eat preps...(I dont like that idea,..cause they would pro'lly b very desgusting) But ya know. Thks for the Help man.
(( Hey this place looks cool, it must be, it's the only no-prep zone on gaia, which is an automatic plus xd Alright, would it be alright if i joined teh rp/thing without being part of teh staff?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff