Welcome to Gaia! ::

Um, incase u don't know, it's a new show on ABC that premiers tomorrow. It has a lot of people in it, and I think it looks pretty cool. And it had Dom Monaghan in it...Yummy...So, um, you should all watch it...Yeah...Sessy Hobbitses... heart

**UPDATE**
I am making plans to create a Lost Guild. It will probably include an rp and such. I will need to talk to movie_fanatic about that, tho. I will also need donations from anyone who wishes to do so. Do not start yet, tho. I will be doing more about it over the weekend.

**UPDATE**
Here is a link to the Lost Guild topic:
Lost Guild

Here is also a link to the Lost Shop! Come and sell your stuff, and get Gold for the Guild!:
The Lost Shop

**Update**
And here it is! The Guild is finally up and running! It's a little empty, but I think you guys should be able to fill it up pretty quick!The Lost Guild
Oooo! I'm soooo very excited to see this!!!
I can't WAIT!!!
It looks great and must have some nice acting in it!
So I'm really looking forward to it!
Obviously!
I thought it looked pretty cool when i saw first saw the previews and figured I'd check it out. But that small flash of a scene in the previews showing Dominic Monaghan is 90 percent of the reason I'll be watching this wednesday whee .
I might give it a try. not sure
I'm going to watch it just because of Dom, I saw him on the preview and got very excited. I love him!
I think I'll watch it when it starts, but only to see where it's going. From what I can tell, it sounds like the book Lord of the Flies, and I hated that book with a passion.
Wow. Just watched it, and that's all I can say. Really! I taped it...
Dom was looking especially hot, but I KNOW that he can sing better than that. Kinda bummed that it was only an hour long, when everything I heard said it was gonna be a 2 hour premier. Oh well...that just means we get all the Dom flashbacks next week! But where was the polar bear? I clearly heard that there was going to be a polar bear! But all that blood and other blood made me happy. But Dom was so cute in it. I know he was high the whole time, but still! I loved the bit where the flaming plane chunk lands behind him, and he just looks all confused and walks off. So kawaii... heart There are actually quite a few cute guys in it...Yum...*hopes it gets picked up for another season*
lemonhobbit
Wow. Just watched it, and that's all I can say. Really! I taped it...
Dom was looking especially hot, but I KNOW that he can sing better than that. Kinda bummed that it was only an hour long, when everything I heard said it was gonna be a 2 hour premier. Oh well...that just means we get all the Dom flashbacks next week! But where was the polar bear? I clearly heard that there was going to be a polar bear! But all that blood and other blood made me happy. But Dom was so cute in it. I know he was high the whole time, but still! I loved the bit where the flaming plane chunk lands behind him, and he just looks all confused and walks off. So kawaii... heart There are actually quite a few cute guys in it...Yum...*hopes it gets picked up for another season*

I didn't really pay attention to it, even though Dom was on it. He's my favorite actor and all, but the plot of the show was pretty bad. sad

Have you heard him on the cd "pandemoniumfromamerica"? He really isn't that great of a singer. wink
Hmm iam still not -2- sure about this show it was a good first one thou but i kind of want -2- know what going on in the 2nd one now that i think about it more lol but i guess it was good kind of started slow but i guess most good show do i hope it does last awhile thou so i can see what is going on in it lol ^_^ 
lemonhobbit
Kinda bummed that it was only an hour long, when everything I heard said it was gonna be a 2 hour premier.

They cut the pilot in half for some reason or another. But, I've read somewhere that they are supposed to air the full pilot on October 2nd... Don't quote me on that... I'm trying to find the info to back it put. LOL!

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
am i the only one who doesn't know who this dom actor is? *shrug* anyways, i taped it because i was gone when it came on gonk so i can't wait to sit down and watch it. whee i'll have to come back and give my opinion tomorrow. 3nodding
its ok i fyou dont know who Dom is...he is an actor who played in Lord of the Rings (the main movie he did that i no) and he was the actor who played Marry...and so hot!! and i watched it last night just b/c of him too but im not going to follow the series because i heard he dies early on in the show....i heard he was only in one show but that cant be true cause he was on the prewviews of the next eposode. and i might be wrong about the whole thing...i dunno but HE IS SOO HOT!!!!
Its going to be one of the best shows this fall. Do you think they landed on a place sort of like jurassic park, cuz that sound that the "beast" makes is like that of a t-rex from jurassic park. Or it might be a big polar bear stare . anyways, that show has my vote for sure. heart heart
Lost was intense, that show was awsome, I can hardly wait till next wednesday.
Vehura
lemonhobbit
Kinda bummed that it was only an hour long, when everything I heard said it was gonna be a 2 hour premier.

They cut the pilot in half for some reason or another. But, I've read somewhere that they are supposed to air the full pilot on October 2nd... Don't quote me on that... I'm trying to find the info to back it put. LOL!

That would make sense....I was confused when it aired yesterday because I've been catching trailers for it during ABC daytime TV(read: sopa operas) for monthes and they were advertising October 2. Maybe last night was a bit of a teaser?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff