Welcome back, yo.

Ah, memories. 0.25185185185185 25.2% [ 34 ]
Jodo who? 0.28148148148148 28.1% [ 38 ]
lulz 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 25 ]
On a scale of one to awesome, Jodo's the s**t. 0.28148148148148 28.1% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2113 2114 2115 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to my Playground. It ended up going away for a while, and I WAS going to make this a sort of Gaia comic shop... but I'm lazy and didnt want to devote the energy.

So, I present you the bar reborn! Come in, have a seat and drink up. Roleplaying is encouraged, but not required.

Talk about whatever you want so long as it follows the TOS set by Gaia.

Rules!
~Show some respect to those of us who have been on Gaia longer than you have.

~Try to have a good time. If you come in and start an arguement, I'll boot you. The regulars here will let me know who the trouble makers are. Try not to piss them off either. Some of the bite.

~CyKa, Carrots, Ace, Rono, Camry, Saki, and Soul are all considered equals in my eyes. They are the people you dont want to piss off. Again, some bite.
~Reserved~
The lonely part doesnt confuse me, the swordman is what scares me.
hey guys. Sorry. Im still trying to set stuff up...
Suddenly the doors of the bar slamed open due to a sudden upriseing of a violent wind. dust flowed and rushed into the bar as if something was controling its very motions. the sound from the wind was like the grim reaper himself rideing upon his horses of death.

the dust slowly settled and there apeared a man. he was dark and his eyes seemed to glow a strange red. he slowly walked towards the furthest seat in the room. every step he took seemed to give him pain. and the expresion on his face was no much more plesant. it was old and raged and a scar plaged his eye.

slowly he sat down and let out a sigh ...
Grim-Life
Suddenly the doors of the bar slamed open due to a sudden upriseing of a violent wind. dust flowed and rushed into the bar as if something was controling its very motions. the sound from the wind was like the grim reaper himself rideing upon his horses of death.

the dust slowly settled and there apeared a man. he was dark and his eyes seemed to glow a strange red. he slowly walked towards the furthest seat in the room. every step he took seemed to give him pain. and the expresion on his face was no much more plesant. it was old and raged and a scar plaged his eye.

Welcome Travler. Feel free to help yourself to anything that you may need. We are still under construction in many areas. If theres anything you need, let me know.
eh..... sup jodo?
Jodo195
Grim-Life

Welcome Travler. Feel free to help yourself to anything that you may need. We are still under construction in many areas. If theres anything you need, let me know.

the man glared at jodo his very eyes seemed to peirce your soul and turn it to a bone chilling ice ... however slowly his eyes left that man at the counter.
supposed to put up hiring and damn im smart for coming up with this idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces