Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wanna buy some? (PLEASE D:! WE'RE POOR! D: *ratles 7-eleven cup*)

NO, BETCH! D:< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Sure miss hobo ma'am :D 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Poll whore! Gimmeh gold >:] 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

User Image
Intro/announcements:

Hello, and welcome to “Visage a un peid”…2! Seeing as my old art shop “*~votre visage a un pied!~*” died in a flaming ball of fail, I deiced to make a new one with my good friend “Intensive Care Bear” and my girlfriend "Toxic Flipin Penguin". We make some pretty cheep art, so…BUY IT D:<! Or I’ll have to throw a baby at you!
Rules:
1.No flaming
2.No stealing our art! THAT’S NOT COOL!
3.We own your soul, so be on your best behavior.
4.Don’t ask us for free art, you’ll either get nothing or a line from MS paint.
5. I like pop tarts. When you contact us at all for anything regarding the shop, say pop tarts in the subject/post
6.No pestering us for art. We have lives, and they don’t always include drawing all the time. We’ll get your art done when we get around to it.
Toxic Flippin Penguin's samples:

NOT AVALIBLE AS OF...NOW I THINK
About scribble/My Samples/ how to order:
About skribble: I’m 13, I’m better at sketches and line art then coloring (my scanner like to make the colors fade and look icky)
Sample 1 sad chibi)[x]
Sample 2:
Sample 3:

How to order:
Ok, either send me a PM with the order form or post it here.

Full body
(If avatar) picture of avatar:
(If OC) Describe the OC:
Color, line art, or sketch:

Chibi
(If OC) Describe the OC:

Headshot
(If OC) Describe the OC:

Bust shot
(If OC) Describe the OC:

Full Body: 1500 g
Chibi: 200 g
Head shot: 500 g
Bust shot: XXX?
GOOD pencil drawings: 2000 g

Interactive Intensive

I don't do cluttered avi's. Art is worth more than 100 G, thats just how it is. stare I'll do descriptions. After the third drawing, you can pick from one of the three tries to see which one is closest. I'm only doing three.

I do not let people steal my arts. K? I will tell you that I use .5 leads when I can and Prismacolor colored pencils (for when i do color) and i use a variety of Technical black pens.

Example of description: Black hair, blue eyes, freckles, white skin, black jacket with green shirt under it, dark blue jeans, sneakers.

~La Reserved~
White list/black list
WHITE LIST:
(This is where the awesome-possum people go!)
BLACK LIST:
(This is where people go when I want to beat them with a stick.)
Affilaties!

(here, you can give us some bannders of your art shop/RP/whatever-the-hell)
BANNERS!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31574521&page=1#1306399668][img]http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/234/a/e/ehe_by_FeastOfDragons.jpg[/img][/url]
POST 10!!!!!

((In relation to the poll, there was this guy at camp who had this frikin awesome desk with a huge hole underneath it that this kid Will Kraemer could crawl under and hide inside. We called him Hobo Will and he made a cardboard sign with the words "CHANGE?!" and it was hilarious.))
THIS THREAD IS NOW OWNED BY RUSSELPWNS AND SKRIBBLE SWEETS. INTENSIVE CARE BEAR IS LEAVING GAIA.
Intensive Care Bear
THIS THREAD IS NOW OWNED BY RUSSELPWNS AND SKRIBBLE SWEETS. INTENSIVE CARE BEAR IS LEAVING GAIA.

TEH SUCKZ0RS D:<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces