Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you watch wrestling?

Yes 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 7 ]
No 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Sometimes 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

In rememberance of one of the greatest WWE wrestlers, Chris Benoit, who was discovered this afternoon in atlanta. Even though I am a girl, I love wrestling, and my mom, met him on an airplane. It's so hard to believe that he, along with his family, are gone for good. This thread is simply in remembrance of CB. Thank You.
Shouldn't this be in the sports forum place?

But yeah....yeah...
He's not dead.
olol

Anxious Kitten

Poppikachu
He's not dead.
olol

Yes he is there is a police report stare
Oops... I guess it should be in the sports forum... Oh well. Anyway, continue with the coversation!
My nosehairs stand erect. redface

Ruthless Pirate

ninja I heard he murdered his wife and kid, then committed suicide. It was all over the news. Sad really. ninja
It was sad to hear about it. I watched the tribute show tonight and edge's video made me cry. He will greatly be missed. I remember when there was a show here in Tulsa, OK, and my cousin, aunt, and I met him....got this autograph and a hug. I loved that hug. crying
|As I reach for your hand to...|
Just too sad!

Click. I.

|...to find there's nothing for me.|
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zin is on a Huge Quest, help her and ever be remembered as the the coolest person! <3
This is what she's guesting for!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the item She's questing now!
User Imagex2
1k/72k

So please be a dear and help her! <3

If you want to help Zin Click here!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Donors so far:
missimpliciteee `600g heart
Aww... They have confirmed it to be a double-murder and suicide... Meaning he killed his wife and son and commited suicide. Man, this is one tragic mystery.
I still can't believe that he would do such a thing. Daniel was only 7! crying
It's a shame really. =(
I know, it's soo confusing how such a nice guy like that was horrible to his wife and somehow managed to kill a child- moreso HIS son! I dunno...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff