Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 159 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 618 619 620 > >> >>> »|

User Image

.:: F A N T A J II . L o t t o .
( Official Charity Fund Raiser Event)

Hello and welcome to our lottery, I am your hostess [M.a.n.a][H.e.r.o] and this lottery is the F A N T A J II’ s May 2007 special event! We welcome you to what is promising to be a spectacular event which the exchange will not soon forget! This event is hosted by myself [M.a.n.a][H.e.r.o], and my fellow staff and friends at the F A N T A J II charity.

This event will help grant one lucky person a Nitemare Scarf, & over 1 Million in Gold will go to 2nd and 3rd place prize winners! We also have a pair of Winged Anklets stashed away for one every large ticket holder! But that is not all, we have Mini Contests available for everyone to take part in which are completely free! We even have Page Prizes and Random Winners EVERYDAY!

All remaining funds from this charity fund raiser will be a donation from all who take part in purchasing tickets to the F A N T A J II Charity. " We pledge to use these funds to donate bigger better items and larger amounts of gold to nominatee’s of the F A N T A J II Charity! " So what are you waiting for?! Come be a part of our fantasy and let us make you a winner in more ways than one.

User Image
.:: N A V I G A T I O N . M a p .

| F A N T A J II . L o t t o . | | N A V I G A T I O N . M a p . | | F A N T A J II’s . G o a l . |
| G U I D E L I N E S . R u l e s . | | H O S T S . H e l p e r s . | | N E W S . U p d a t e s . | | P R I Z E S . G I f t s . |
| T I C K E T . B o o t h . | | M I N I . E v e n t s . | | W I N N E R S . C i r c l e . | | B A N N E R S . T a g s . |
| A F F I L I A T E S . L I n k s . | |S P E C I A L . T h a n k s . |
User Image

The F A N T A J II’s goal is simple, as a charity we try and donate to those users who quest anything Gaia wide. No matter how pricey, rare or odd the quest may be. You could be questing comments; we will have an event to get you comments, if your questing slippers we will donate gold or literally put them on your avatar’s feet! Best of all, our charity is run by a Nominating System. This system lets any user nominate anyone else as many times as they like. We let users know you nominated them, or pm them about a anonymous nomination if you prefer. Then our staff monitors for 3 days the nominee to make sure they quest for their desired items, before they know it they are receiving their item, gold or tickets in a FantajII Trade! That is how we work hard to give to Gaia users what other users have given us when we first arrived.

However, we all know charities need a little help now and then. Our staff donates, and our visitors donate to our cause. To help raise gold, interest and popularity in the charity however we host major events for holidays, entire month long festivals, weekly events, random giveaways, and much, much more all for FREE. But to continue these free events monthly, and to be able to keep giving at the current rate we are we need your help too.

Our fantastic staff have banned together to create this lottery for the Gaia community and the FantajII Charity. This event will help raise gold for the free events and the donations the FantajII gives away to users every day. Not only will it help us give more back to the exchange community and Gaia in general but it will grant a grand prize winner the choice of a Nitemare Scarf or the equivalent of 3 Million in Gold! We also provide Mini events with prizes such as May Thank You Letters, Winged Anklets, KiKi Kitty, Free Tickets and even Gold!

The charity will last until all tickets are sold, hosts and helpers will monitor the thread and update all bumps, dice rolls, posts and questions which you all may have. If at any time you have questions or concerns please remember we are all rather busy and posting questions in the thread although not always extremely fast will be answered as soon as possible we assure you. We appreciate you not flooding our staff’s inbox’s with questions which may or may not be already answered on the first page. You can avoid simple mistakes by making sure to take the time and read the entire first page.

We want this event to be most pleasurable for all involved, so please help make it that way for everyone including you by following our Rules and Guidelines as well as those of Gaia Online with regards to the Terms of Service. Together we can make sure this event will be truly memorable and fun for all!

On behalf of myself, the staff of FantajII, our regulars and all of us who call the FantajII home;

“ Thank you for being part of our fantasy; making your fantasies and all of Gaia’s users dreams become reality! ”

User Image

| F A N T A J II . L o t t o . | | N A V I G A T I O N . M a p . | | F A N T A J II’s . G o a l . |
| G U I D E L I N E S . R u l e s . | | H O S T S . H e l p e r s . | | N E W S . U p d a t e s . | | P R I Z E S . G I f t s . |
| T I C K E T . B o o t h . | | M I N I . E v e n t s . | | W I N N E R S . C i r c l e . | | B A N N E R S . T a g s . |
User Image
Here we have outlined all the guidelines you must follow for taking part in the lottery and all its mini events. Please read this section carefully, as it contains answers to all possible questions you have. We understand how it is not short, however reading it carefully ensures your questions and a concern is answered to your liking and ensures quality for everyone taking part. Due to the mass amounts of information within this section we understand you might wish to refer back to this information at a late without reading everything. Therefore to make things easier for you our guests and participants we have divided everything into sections, and outlines in BLUE important information as well as we have important words, users and details in BOLD font. All quotes, vows, promises and guarantees of the F A N T A J II Charity will be in ITALICS. For quick searching you may use [Ctrl]+[F] on your keyboard to launch a search box where you may type in key words of interest to you. This shortcut will highlight, and even take you directly to the word or phrase you have typed in the search box.

User Image
.:: T H E . S e c t i o n s .

| Thread Rules & Restrictions |
- The T.O.S
- Cursing
- Netiquette
- Advertising
- Quoting
- Stretching The Page
- PG13
- Begging/Harassment

| Lottery Rules & Restrictions |
- Tickets Being Sold
- Min Tickets /per Customer
- About Ticket Numbers
- Determining Winners; “The RANDOMIZER”
- About Free Tickets

| Mini Contest Rules |
- Bumping Contest
- Page Prizes
- Grand Ticket Holder
- Dice Contest
- Random Giveaways

| How to Purchase Tickets |

User Image
| Thread Rules & Restrictions |

These are the threads rules, these are rules we expect you to follow whether you are just posting a hello, a bump or a good luck. These rules are to be followed by all staff, and visitors and all participants of the event. These are simple rules so please read through them carefully and make sure you understand them and have no questions.

- The T.O.S
The Gaia T.O.S is the Gaia Terms Of Service. You had to agree to these terms to join Gaia, so obviously we expect you to follow them perfectly.
- Cursing
We see no need for cursing in this thread, a little mild cursing however will not get to removed from the thread.
- Netiquette
This is etiquette, in online form. As in real life there are common curtsies one follows online, ALL CAPS for example, can look like shouting and so on. For more information on Netiquette click >>HERE<<
- Advertising
It is just plain rude to advertise in anyones thread your own event or thread without their permission. If you would like to have a banner shown here PM [M.a.n.a][H.e.r.o] to exchange links and become an Affiliate.
- Quoting
Quotes should be kept small enough as not to stretch the page, and the 1st page should never be quoted.
- Stretching The Page
As stated above stretching the page can make it difficult for people to read and view everything posted, so please refrain from doing it.
- PG13
Follow all PG13 compliances here in the thread as you do on Gaia.
- Begging/Harassment
This is strictly forbidden, anyone who begs anyone in the thread for items, gold or anything will be removed from the even permanently. Users may also report harassment if they feel it is necessary to a MOD.

User Image
| Lottery Rules & Restrictions |

- Tickets Being Sold
There is a total of 250,000 tickets being sold These tickets will be sold at 20 Gold/per Ticket.
- Min Tickets /per Customer
each customer buying tickets must buy a Minimum of 5 Tickets which would cost 100 Gold.
- About Ticket Numbers
Ticket numbers begin with ticket #1 through to ticket number #250,000. They will be sold in order and you may not choose your own numbers.
- Determining Winners; “The RANDOMIZER”
We use a site, Randomizer.Org to generate a random set of numbers or single numbers to determine a winner. This way there is no dealing with messy papers and you are reassured numbers cannot be fixed or chosen by hosts and helpers. [M.a.n.a][H.e.r.o] will generate winning numbers when all tickets have been sold.
- About Free Tickets
Free tickets will be granted to those people who roll 8, 100 sided dice and rolling a 16,24,32,40 or 48.

User Image
| Mini Contest Rules |

- Bumping Contest
A bumping contest will be held during the duration of this lottery event. which means it will end when the last ticket is sold and all winning ticket numbers are generated. If you wish to bump you must number all bumps, never skip a bump (this is cheating and you will be disqualified) and not quote your bumps. Bumps will be monitored by the host and helpers and will be updated daily. The top ten bumpers will be tracked throughout the duration of the Mini Bumping Contest.
- Page Prizes
Those who wish to win page prizes are allowed to be bumping, however they cannot wait until the end of the page before and suddenly post. You must have posted a few times before and chatted with others before we will accept you as a page prize winner.
- Grand Ticket Holder
When the last ticket is sold the user with the most tickets will win a prize. this person can have as many tickets as they please to stay as the highest as there is no ticket restrictions.
- Dice Contest
Like any other dice contest we will allow you to win gold, items and tickets by rolling dice. When you roll 8, 100 sided dice you post and that's it you may win by rolling a special specified number.
- Random Giveaways
random giveaways are simply that, Random. Which means we will randomly giveaway items, gold and tickets. They will be held in the pages, and so you'll need to be online and in the thread at the time that they occur.

User Image
| How to Purchase Tickets |

| Step #1 |

User Image
To begin buying tickets click your trade button to take you to the Gambino Bank of Gaia.

| Step #2 |

User Image
Once you arrive at the bank type in the username shown above Honi Chan. This will be the username you send the trade of gold for tickets to. Then click [Start New Trade] button.

| Step #3 |

User Image
Once you click enter this page will appear, now all you need to do is type in the title how many tickets you want, and multiply them by 20 to determine how much gold you must put in the trade. This example shows how 5 tickets will total 100 gold. 5 Tickets are the minimum amount you must buy. Once you have entered the title, gold and are sure you want to buy the tickets type on your password as shown here and click [Confirm Trade] button.

You have now sent a trade, you will repeat the password process once more before the trade is complete. once complete, you view your ticket numbers in the Ticket Booth. Your name will be beside the numbers which are yours, once again you may use the [Ctrl]+[F] buttons on your keyboard to search for your username more quickly.

User Image

User Image

Everyone knows a large event such as this requires a lot of team work, a lot of dedication and a lot of co-operation. Myself, [M.a.n.a][H.e.r.o] and my friends and staff members of the F A N T A J II Charity are all helping to make your experience here more fun and entertaining. This section of the lottery is our opportunity to let those who may not know us by name or by reputation get to know us on a more personal level. Each picture below is a link to the biographies of the staff members of the F A N T A J II.

User Image
| Hosts & Helpers |

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
| Sponsors |

Where would we all be without beloved sponsors? There are people who have dedicated time, gold and effort into this event and every event held monthly, weekly and daily at the F A N T A J II Charity. These people deserve bow, a round of applause and a special post section just for them. Our sponsors, we salute you! <3

| Graphics |

audiotune & "Arcadia Graphics"
[M.a.n.a][H.e.r.o]
Aqualina V & "glamoria GRAPHICS"
~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~
Kanji King

| Advertising |

F A N T A J II Charity
THE Santa Claus

& Lets not forget those beloved users who generously
displayed this event and the charity itself in their siggy space. Thank You!

| Bump Counter/Monitor |

Galson

| Regulars/WHITELIST Members |

Chibi_Sweetheart
Skarlis
a KiSS and a LYRiC
mai_demon_angel
cutie_love_cats_222
Hooker Ninja
sparrows_poppet
Candy_Kiss_Sugar

| Teh Gold Members |

x~_Zero_~x
Kuni Lord of Death
Mindweaver
[.Nari kat.]

User Image

User Image

April Updates
| 05.13.07 | Winner for the Avatar contest are:
1st Place: Galson
2nd Place: sparrows_poppet
3rd Place: Candy_Kiss_Sugar

| 05.13.07 | I am back, and the lottery is still going. This is what will happen: we will keep counting bumps from where we left off, and we will keep current tickets as is, they are a gift from me to my friends who had to wait so long while I was away. So bumpers continue where you left off, and we will update the bumps ASAP! It feels so good to be back!! XD

| 05.05.07 | We have added by request two extra bump prizes, there are now 3 prizes for the bump contest!

| 05.01.07 | The lottery is open! WoW and we sold 110 tickets already! ^^

| 04.11.07 | Construction has begun! We hope to have the lottery completely finished by the end of the week ot early next week.

User Image

User Image

Let's all face it, if there were no prizes a lot of you wouldn't be here, the event wouldn't even be here! So now for what you have all been waiting for, the prizes!

The prizes are displayed here and may be upgraded, however:
F A N T A J II will never down-grade a prize in any of it's hosted events. We do add events however, and we have the right to disqualify those persons who break rules outlines in the rules and guidelines section of the thread.

User Image
| Lottery Prizes |

Lottery Prizes
GOLD PRIZE: Nitemare Scarf
SILVER PRIZE: 800k
BRONZE PRIZE: 400k

| Grand Ticket Holder |

The person at the end of the event with the most tickets will win a pair of Winged Anklets.

User Image
| Dice Contest |

(ROLLING 8, 100 SIDED DICE)

Dice Roll Prizes
ROLL 8 OR 800 AND WIN: Kiki Kittty
ROLL 16,24,32,40 or 48 AND WIN: 50 Free Tickets

There is only one KiKi to be won, however tickets can be won multiple times by the same user or a other users.

User Image
| Top 3 Bumpers |

When the contest is completed the individuals with the most bumps will win:

1st Place: 250k
2nd Place: 100k
3rd Place: 50k

User Image
| Page prizes |

These are the page prizes which are available to be won. Some contain gold prizes, some items. The same person can win page prizes multiple times, however they must win as outlines thee rules and guidelines section of the Mini Events rules.

Page Prizes
PAGE# 100: 1k
PAGE# 250: 2.5k
PAGE# 500: 5k
PAGE# 750: 10k
PAGE# 1,000: Thank You Letter for May 2007
PAGE# 1,500: Thank You Letter for May 2007 x2
PAGE# 2,000: Thank You Letter for May 2007 x2

More Page Prizes May Be Added If Necessary.

User Image

User Image

Here is where all ticket numbers and holders will be posted. The top section displays the tickets sold, and tickets remaining for sale. The below list is in alphabetic order by name of user those who have tickets. The tickets they own and the numbers for each ticket is also displayed next to their name. If you would like to find the details of your ticket numbers you can search quickly by using the [Ctrl]+[F] buttons.

Ticket Status
| T I C K E T S . S o l d | 1318
| T I C K E T S . R e m a i n i n g | 248,687

User Image

Ticket Holders/Ticket Numbers
| Rasha Yotamo | - #'s: 1-5
| FullmetalEDlover | - #'s: 6-10
| Candy_Kiss_Sugar | - #'s: 11-60 | 175-224 | 515-615| 231-281 | 282-382 | 642-692 | 693-900 | 901-1001 | 1002-1302
| Skoot the Skizzle | - #'s: 61-110
| cutie_love_cats_222 | - #'s: 111-125
| a KiSS and a LYRiC | - #'s: 126-130
| Rasha Yotamo | - #'s: 131-174
| sierraskier | - #'s: 225-230
| Xplatos | - #'s: 484-514
| Audiotone | - #'s: 616-641
|moonprincess70 | - #'s:1303-1308
|rusty_nixy | - #'s:1309-1313
|Gaaraismyhero | #'s:1314-1318

User Image

User Image

Mini events! Where would a lottery be without them? dead that's where, it would get so very dull in here we'd all go rabid and start doing crazy things. Unless you were me, as I am already legally insane. ^^ Okay no serious here are the Mini events which we will be hosting, remember the rules for each one from the Rules & Guidelines section, these sections are updated every 24 hours approximately sometime more often depending on how much activity is going on in each one. Be sure to read everything in each section of each event, as they contain important dates, times and so on. Also remember that every time outlines for this event is outlined in ADT, (Atlantic Daylight Time). This means if it is 6AM on Gaia, in ADT time, it is 10AM. So whatever time it is on Gaia add 4 hours to it and you'll know what time it is in ADT. I run things in ADT because I live in Canada, and I work so it is easier for me to run things by my own time zone.

User Image

Welcome to the bumping Mini Event Contest! You have already read the rules, but lets review the basics; No skipping, Number Bumps, and have fun! Your bumps will be updated every 24 hours minimum. If there is more activity we will update for frequently. The more bumps you have the more chances you have of winning the 250k. Whenever you wish to check back and see your standings come here and the top 5 bumpers will be posted. This event will continue for the entire duration of the lottery, and will be complete when all ticket sales are final and winning numbers are ready to be drawn. Winners for this event, along with all other events will be posted in the Winners Circle.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Top 5 Ranking Bumpers

Last Updated: May.26th

1.Candy_Kiss_Sugar With 2,816 Bumps eek
2.Sparrows_poppet With 1,251 Bumps
3.Skoot the Skizzle With 965 Bumps!!
4.DaisukeBabi With 480 Bumps

User Image

Welcome to the Page Prizes Mini Event Contest! You have already read (or we suppose to have read) the Rules & Guidelines so you should already know all the rules about this event. Lets take one moment to double check shall we? Okay, we know you MUST be an active poster and you cannot just sneak in and get the 1st post right? Okay, and then all you need to watch out for is that you are active and you post in the event frequently in order to increase your chances of winning! Superb so now we can get down to business. This section will display those who have won previous pages, and those pages that are yet to be won. Some new pages prizes may be added if the pages continue to increase for the thread. Multiple winners as previously mentioned are allowed. If a staff member accidentally is first to post on a page the 2nd or first non-staff member to post after the staff member in question will be the winner. Remember have fun, and don't sweat it if you loose once or twice there are plenty of opportunities to win prizes here! ^^

Page Prizes & Winners
Last Updated: Pg#275

PAGE# 100: 1k { Skoot the Skizzle Won! }
PAGE# 250: 2.5k { Candy_Kiss_Sugar Won! }
PAGE# 500: 5k { ???? Won! }
PAGE# 750: 10k { ???? Won! }
PAGE# 1,000: Thank You Letter for May 2007 { ???? Won! }
PAGE# 1,500: Thank You Letter for May 2007 x2 { ???? Won! }
PAGE# 2,000: Thank You Letter for May 2007 x2 { ???? Won! }

User Image

Welcome to the Dice-Roll Mini Event Contest! This one is elementary! Roll the dice specified, Don't forget to kiss your dice for good luck! & Hope you roll a winning number! There is only only grand dice prize, but you can also roll dice to try and win FREE TICKETS! So don't quit if your bumping you might as well roll too and try your luck! People who won free tickets and who wins the KiKi will be posted here, so good luck and have fun rollin! Those who win tickets your numbers will be displayed at the Ticket Booth.

The Dice Roll!
(ROLLING 8, 100 SIDED DICE)

ROLL 8 OR 800 AND WIN: Kiki Kittty
ROLL 16,24,32,40 or 48 AND WIN: 50 Free Tickets

x50 FREE Ticket Winners

????

Kiki Winner!

????

User Image

The grand ticket holder, wow what a honor it would be to have the most massive amount of tickets from a single contest! That type of honor could NOT go over looked.....so we wont let it! You read the rules, so you already know if you end up being the user with the most tickets in the ticket booth you'll win a pair of Winged Anklets! Excitement! Then you could flutter above the commoners of Gaia so angelically, and make that angelic avatar of yours a reality1 maybe your questing these sacred anklets, or maybe you just want them so badly because they are wings, and a fabu collection item! We don't care why you want them, we just want you to have them! So buy tickets away and when a;l tickets are sold if you have the most your name will be in the Winners Circle and you'll receive those wonderful wings! Here we will display the top 2 Ticket holders, if your name isn't posted here, check the Ticket Booth to see how many more tickets you'll need to reach the top! This section will also be updated but only as new largest ticket holders appear or tickets increase for a holder. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Top 2 Ticket Holders
Last Updated: 04.13.07@10:44AM(ADT)

1.Candy_Kiss_Sugar With 1,008 Tickets
2.Skoot the Skizzle With 50 Tickets

User Image

Okay, last but certainly not least we will be having those random giveaways you read about in the Rules & Guidelines section. These events are just that, RANDOM. You have to be in the thread when I am, and I will post in the pages an event I am having suddenly, the event will then be posted here for you to see. These random events can be anything from a riddle, a guessing game, a tektek contest or anything else my warped little mind and think of. These events will be short, brief and to the point. The maximum amount of time one will be held for will probably be 24 hours. We guarantee to have a minimum of 2 random events peer week. The events history such as winners will also be placed here. If you come late I will not extend dates so you can take part in an event. So please, the best way of getting to take part in a random event to win a random prize is to be in the lottery as much as you can, prizes can vary from Sealeds, to gold or other items on Gaia.

Random Event ????
Winner for the Avatar contest are:

1st Place: Galson
2nd Place: sparrows_poppet
3rd Place: Candy_Kiss_Sugar

User Image

User Image

Ticket Winners

Gold Prize Winner - ???? Ticket#????
Silver Prize Winner - ???? Ticket#????
Bronze Prize Winner - ???? Ticket#????

User Image

Gran Ticket Winner

???? - Total Tickets: ????

User Image

Bumper Winner

???? - Total Bumps: ????

User Image

Dice Winners

???? - Rolled & Won Kiki Kitty!

| Those Who Rolled & Won 50 Tickets |

-None-

User Image

Page Winners

PAGE# 100: 1k ????
PAGE# 250: 2.5k ????
PAGE# 500: 5k ????
PAGE# 750: 10k ????
PAGE# 1,000: Thank You Letter for May 2007 ????
PAGE# 1,500: Thank You Letter for May 2007 x2 ????
PAGE# 2,000: Thank You Letter for May 2007 x2 ????

User Image

User Image
If you're interested in helping us advertise this amazing event we have a beautiful banner here that you can copy and past into your first page of your event, shop, or charity. Please do not post your banner in the thread, PM it to [M.a.n.a][H.e.r.o]. Thank you for helping us advertise!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2n6j7r][img]http://tinyurl.com/2jkyhp[/img][/url]

User Image
Special thanks goes to Sparrows for making this lovely banner for us. :3

User Image

.:: R E S E R V E D . S l o t .

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash