Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Thread!

+1 1 100.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 91 92 93 > >>

User Image[HIP TO BE SQUARE!]User Image

User Image

Welcome to my Demon Horn Quest Thread

So I see you have found my little quest thread. I try to keep things interesting in here, so feel free to make this your home on Gaia, as I have. Scroll down a few posts to get to my contests, and below that is my trashy side quest. Check them out and feel free to chat with us. I will always respond to a post, even if I am not online at the moment. Thanks so much for stopping in!

CURRENT PROGRESS: 560,407 / 690,000

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Please call me Izzy, Isabeya, or Isa here in this thread. As you can see, I am questing for the Horns of the Demon (ackt, so expensive!) and I have been on Gaia since ’05. I have been RPing on this site for some time, and I always manage to visit some old favorite threads as often as I can. And yes, I did all the neat banners for this thread, and I do some art on the side. My big goal here on Gaia is to obtain the horns of the demon, the one and only item that I have ever wanted. Once I have those, I will turn my quest thread into a charity, so I can recycle the love that so many of you have given me. I donate little things here and there to many friends, so I figured I would just make it official and become a charity once I get those horns. But enough about me, on to the quest! Cue fanfare!

[ Intro! ] [ Updates ] [ Rules ] [ Friends ] [ White List ] [ Contests ]
Quickie Updates!

Update
Click [ HERE ] to be directed to the haiku contest! Click [ HERE ] to be directed to my trashy side quest. Or, you can just scroll down a few posts to get to both. ^.^

Update
Scroll down to the 8th post for the Giveaway 2.0! Be sure to check out the newly posted contests too!

Update
Go to PAGE 42 for the give-away and bargain bin! Get some free and cheap items while they last!

So here we have all the news, updates, etc. of the thread. I will be pretty good about posting updates and pertinent info here, so keep an eye on this post. You never know what may pop up. mrgreen

[July 10, 2007] New contests announced!
[June 26, 2007] Giveaway 2.0!
[May 29, 2007] The Giveaway!
[May 28, 2007] I am still saving up, and working hard for my money. Best believe that!
[April 24, 2007] I received a few more donations (listed on white list) and I figured that I have a third of my total needed gold for the horns! YAY!
[April 12, 2007] I won a sealed! *dances*
[April 7, 2007] Nothing new, just working on thread set up!
[March 19, 2007] 20 PAGES! biggrin
[March 14, 2007] New poll up! OPEN!
[March 13, 2007] Still working on thread, contest announced!

[ Intro ] [ Updates! ] [ Rules ] [ Friends ] [ White List ] [ Contests ]
User Image

Oh my! Someone has defiled my Rules Banner! Who could that have been?? <.< >.> Okay, it was me. Just shows you how much I care for rules.

Anyways, here we go:

• Please follow TOS, no spamming (this means, no advertising your own quests in here!!).
  • I will NOT donate to you. This is not a charity, it's my quest thread. Feel lucky if I decide to give you a small gift for chatting with me.
  • I would rather have you chat and stay awhile instead of bump-'n-run. So please do that, especially if there are other people in the thread. Plus, we will always reply to you!
  • Must be respectful of all people in the thread, at all times.
  • My thread, my rules. These are subject to change at my discretion.
  • Please be literate! I understand a few mishaps, but netspeak and other incomprehensible jibberish is not tolerated. This also includes emoticon rape. Please limit your use of emoticons in here. I like talking to you much more!

And that about covers it.

[ Intro ] [ Updates ] [ Rules! ] [ Friends ] [ White List ] [ Contests ]
User Image

Friends and Nice People!

If you stay awhile and post, I will put your name on this nifty list here, and that just means that you are officially cool (and that means that you will have special friend privileges...and that means that I am likely to donate to you, and tell everyone how awesome you are.)

Betalin

[xPandyx]

Evedi Etros

Arcaneleos

x_fireflowers_x

[-M!ntyFreshness-]

chococat95

blueamcat

Dr. Funkenstein

My Awesome Deputy Gid the Almighty [So obey him!]

User Image
[And here is his badge!]

[ Intro ] [ Updates ] [ Rules ] [ Friends! ] [ White List ] [ Contests ]
The White List!

This is everywhere you want to be--the White List! You will find your name and items / gold / art that you donated to me right here, along with an ample amount of hearts and thank you's. Who wouldn't want to be on this list?

heart heart heart

Klypse - 2K eek You are awesome, thanks!

CaradocCaoihme - 5K eek THANK YOU SO MUCH! heart

Gold and Gifts Charity by G&G Inc. - 2.5K THANK YOU!

Rainer - soot face explode! heart

danrobfos - A bunch of fishies! heart Thanks!

Wandering Charity Mule (The Wandering Charity) - 1K heart Thank you so much! ^^+ Easter Basket 2K6 eek

w!shingwell / Hanabito (Wishing Well Charity) - 6K eek THANKS!

[Shiny Toy Gun] (Harmonica Blues Charity) - 2000 gold! YAY! heart

Betalin - 1,700 1,900 gold! heart +art for my quest! eek THANK YOU!

Gid the Almighty - 10K!!!! HOLY CRAP, THANK YOU! heart heart heart ^^

ThePockyFairy (Golden Dreams Charity) - 2000 gold! THANK YOU! heart Most appreciated! ^^

rhode camelot (Wishing Wellz Hellz)- Crimson Red Pimpin' Cane! heart THANK YOU!

Tainted Light Charity (Evedi Etros)- 2251 gold!!!! heart THANKS!

Theodore Chiono III - Enchanted Wooden Trunk heart THANKS!

Random Gaian Guild (Janus Dakkon) - 10K!!!! THANK YOU! eek heart heart

Shishka Barb - Blue winter wrap and shades! heart

picachuuu - sold me an April '07 sealed for 4K! heart sold me another letter for 2K heart heart

TheDonatorsGarden - 1000 gold, a snowman mask, tokens, and game items! THANK YOU! heart + a sealed! eek heart

Birthday Charity - A lovely birthday necklace! heart

Arcaneleos - A pretty flower! heart

x_fireflowers_x - mimzy and labu necklace heart Wow, and another donation of 300 gold! Thanks, you ROCK! heart

LadyWillow - 1000 gold + a right purty flower heart heart

Captain Rammstein - 750 gold. heart

chococat95 - Thanks so much for the neat banner! heart

Kurin - Thank you for the free art! heart

lol k thx - 5K - WOW THANKS! heart

If you would like to donate, please send a trade marked "DONATION" to:

Isabeya

*Please note: If you have donated any items I am collecting for my side quest, I will list your name and amount of items given under my Side Quest post.
So don't be angry if your name isn't listed here! I made a seperate list to keep track of all side quest donators. I love you all just as much as my normal quest donators, so I gave you your own white list!

[ Intro ] [ Updates ] [ Rules ] [ Friends ] [ White List! ] [ Contests ]

User ImageContests!User Image

[<3]--Post a haiku here in the thread, and I will give you a free item! It will probably be a game item, something small. Just a thank you for bumping my thread.

If you don't know what a haiku is, you better figure it out! Limit five items.

[<3]--First person to post on page 100 will get 100 gold!

[<3]--TEK TEK CONTEST! Entry fee of 100 gold ( you may send trade to Isabeya marked "tektek contest" wink . Up to 15 contestants! You may submit more than one entry, but you must pay another entry fee of 100 gold. Please submit your entry right here in the thread! Winners chosen by poll voting, first to 20 votes wins!

Prize is 1K + small gift!!!

For this contest, you must use:

User Image

The Angelic Halo!

[<3]--LOTTO! Tickets will be sold for 25 gold a piece. There will be 400 tickets avialable for sale. Buy as many tickets as you like! The prize is 7K in pure gooooold!

--To make things easy, follow these easy steps to ensure that you get the right amount of tickets that you want, as soon as possible. Less confusion will be gooood.

1-Fill out this form and post it in the thread here.

[size=18][color=orange]Lotto Tickets, Plz! [/color][/size]

Name:
Number of Tickets you want:
Any specific lucky numbers you want? (I'll try my best to get you a preferred number :3nod:):
Number of Tickets x 25:

2- I will send you a trade marked, "Lotto Tickets! x amount of tickets = x amount of gold" I will also give you a free flower in this trade, to show my gratitude for you participation in my lotto. heart

3- After the trade is completed, I will post your ticket number(s) right here in the thread, and also in the following list. Once the list is full, the winning lotto number will be determined by the random number generator.

Prize is 7K!

[--Lotto Tickets!--]
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

[ Intro ] [ Updates ] [ Rules ] [ Friends ] [ White List ] [ Contests! ]

User ImageSide Quests!User Image

All this questing for the horns is serious business. So rather than go crazy with frustration at that quest, I have a few other smaller quests from time to time to keep me occupied. I still actively quest for the horns, make no mistake. I just like to quest for other things too! If you would like to donate, that would be supercalifragilisticexpialadocious. If you would like to sell or trade, please PM me for details. Thank you!

[<3]

[ Crumpled Paper Bag Quest ]

Side quest number one includes junk. Lots of junk. Particularly, junk of the crumpled paper bag variety.
The goal here is to have 5ooo bags to make a monster bag.

User Image

194o / 5ooo

User Image

Monster Paper Bag!

Thanks to greenphoenixrain for 1oo paper bags!
Thanks to jo_fitz for 7 paper bags!
Thanks to Betalin for 36 paper bags!
Thanks to DosukeNara for 1oo paper bags!

I have now created a quest thread dedicated to my paper bag quest,
and you can go to it, just click HERE.

It would be super-fantastic if you could donate any of the above items to me for my side quest here.
If you choose to donate, please send a trade to Isabeya marked "quest donation" or something of the like. Who knows, you might just get something back!

heart

wahmbulance The Giveaway 2.0! wahmbulance

Let's keep this simple, shall we? You may post which item you want, here in the thread. Let's keep it to one for now, so I can spread the love! There is no form you have to fill out, all ya gotta do is ask nicely, and wait patiently! I will cross items off of the list as they go, and I will keep it up to date. First come, first serve. Now start posting!

Items Available-

Ocean Cut Off Shorts

Ghosty

Icy Snug Balloon Skirt

Detective's Magnifier

Detective's Flashlight

Icy Snug Slip-on sneakers

Detective's Magnifier

Detective's Flashlight

Syaoran's Cloak

Purple Matte Wall Tile

Izzy's Bargain Bin!

Well, here we have the Bargain Bin! I have a few items that I am willing to sell at a discounted price. The prices are non-negociable. I have already checked the MP lowest price values to ensure you a quality rate. So no haggling, or you will be ignored. Enjoy the discounted prices while they last!

-Post the name of the item you wish to buy here in the thread. First come, first serve. If it's easier for you, you can PM me about my items.

-When I send you the trade, it will be marked with the amount of gold I am charging. Example: I will send trade with Mimzy marked "300". This way, you can quickly enter the gold amount and ok it, and get your items faster. Smooth, eh?

-Manners get you everywhere. Please do not beg. I am selling at my discretion. And do not haggle these prices, they are already discounted. And no, I will not give you any items...I am questing myself, and this is not a charity. I am offering discounted items for you, not free ones.

Alright then, start posting! ^^

Currently offering -

Mimzy - 1000

Large Easter Egg (x3) - 250 each

Bunny tail - 1,100

Jack'd Shoes - 300

Black Class Sock - 200

Mod Squad Mask - 1,100 heart

Red Leather Belt - 1600

Banners!

I have made a few banners for this thread. If you would like to make a banner for me, I will put it here
(as well as put your name on the White List!)

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24531143]
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/Brannsar/Picture6-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24531143&page=1]
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/Brannsar/DemonicQuest2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24531143&page=7]
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/XdreamsX_layouts/IsabeyasCrazyQuest.jpg[/img][/url]

^ Donated by the lovely chococat! heart

I will also advertise your threads and shops here. So send 'em in! Remember, this is a friend privilege ONLY!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

domokun

User Image

This one is pretty self-explanatory. Break a rule, or pester me, and you go here. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[NONE YET] (and let's keep it that way)

User Image

Check it! It's the coolest art of the week!

User Image

That was done by kittywingz! Thanks!

EVERY GRAND OPENING NEEDS CAKE AND ICE CREAM!

MMM, Corpse Cake!
*dances for attention*

We are now OFFICIALLY OPEN!

*throws confetti*
Yay! Finally OPEN! Come in everybody! We gotta get that contest started!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff