Happy Valentine's Day Ninja Charity! 1 100.0% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Original Explorer

ninja heart ninja

Happy Valentine's Day!
Let the Kisses begin!
>.<

Bwhahaha! This is also the storing place for the Valentine's Day Competition Entries!

Original Explorer

Valentine's Day Events!

Valentine's Day Competition!

The winners are below! Congrats! Good Job to EVERYONE! Thanks for making this a great competition!
Hiya! And Happy Valentine's Day! heart

Prizes:
1st: 5,000 Gold and a Sweet Heart Silver or Gold Pendant. (Your Choice) funnyLITTLEemo
2nd: 2,500 Gold Renee the Rabid Squirrel
3rd: 1,000 Gold Davey Havoc AFI

Anyone who enters will get a Heart Box!
I am going to find 8 heart boxes! ninja

First Place Winner:

funnyLITTLEemo
Form!
Gaia Username: funnyLITTLEemo
Avatar Entry: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Short Paragraph About This Avatar: IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY AND LOVE IS IN THE AIR, but can the secret admirers spill there love? The girl is in love and the boy who just so happens to be in love with the girl but he's blinded by love. The girl has been hoping if their hearts will met and he'll see through her deep love for him. Only the truth can set your heart free, right? Will the girl spill her love for the boy or will she be eating leftover cholocate on her couch at home again?
Did you title this PM "Valentine's Day Competition"? Yes

Second Place Winner:

Renee the Rabid Squirrel
Form!
Gaia Username:
Valentine, You Rock my World
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Short Paragraph About This Avatar:
This girl is constantly on the go, on the road with her music. For Valentine's Day, she wrote a song to the one she loved, and wore a sexy kitsune outfit for two touring stops on their request. So her love's a little quirky, but she's willing to do anything for love.
Did you title this PM "Valentine's Day Competition"?
Why yes, yes I did!

Third Place Winner:

Davey Havoc AFI
Form!
Gaia Username: Davey Havoc AFI
Avatar's Title: The Valentine Fairy
Avatar Entry: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Short Paragraph About This Avatar: His name is the Valentine Fairy. He comes out for one week a year to mess up couple's relationships. He is the little known brother of Cupid, actually, this guy came first, Cupid just followed in his footsteps (and was better at it too). The love of his life is a kiki kitty named Dr. Love, sad isnt it? He is actually pretty bad at what he does, the couples he used to put together often ended with broken hearts and cupid had to come and fix his mess. Due to this, he lives in a cave all year, except that one week when he jealously stalks Cupid and distroys the couples. This is why Valentines day usually ends with a broken heart. </3
Did you title this PM "Valentine's Day Competition"?Yes i did see *points up*

Honorable Mentions:

werewolfkid
Form!

Gaia Username: Werewolfkid

Avatar's Title: The Lonely Officer

Short Paragraph About This Avatar: Judy stepped up to the steamy car window with her usual no-nonsence attitude, and rapped sharply on the glass with her ungloved, nearly frostbitten hand. When there was no response apart from some quick scuttling, Judy rolled her eyes and quickly adjusted her police officer's badge. She then opened the car door.
Inside, as she had suspected, were two teens sitting cautiously apart from each other. The girl was attempting to button up her shirt, and jumped back a bit when Judy opened the door. "Are you two aware that it's against the law to be parked here?" the officer said, a per her routine, as she pointed out of the car towards the "No Parking" sign. The two teenagers exchanged a frightened look.
"Ma'am, I'm so sorry, we were just trying to have a good Valentine's Day night," the girl stammered out, face flushing and looking directly at the floor.
Judy sighed, then took a step back from the car. She gazed at the two lovebirds still sitting inside and rolled her eyes in a most un-policewoman-like way. "You've got half an hour before the next officer goes by here," she said in a wry tone. "Have a good night."
The couple gazed after her with confuzed looks on their faces, but Judy just fingered her silver heart pendant around her neck and sighed, bringing back old memories.

Did you title this PM "Valentine's Day Competition"? A HAH! You've been Punk'd! No. *performs quick "in your face dance"

Kaptn Who
Form!
Gaia Username: Kaptn Who
Avatar's Title: Valentine's Day Competition: The Love Demon
Short Paragraph About This Avatar: (Optional) She is the Demon of Love. Look out Cupid, here she comes. With her pitchfork of pointy and her eyes of lovie, she will make you fall in love with those she deems perfect for you (And vise versa)!

luda_laker
Form!
Gaia Username: luda_laker
Avatar's Title:! The Rejected love of an emo!
Avatar Entry:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Short Paragraph About This Avatar:! (Optional) Well this just reminded me! I got rejected by a freind for V-day, so here I am the emo lover!
Did you title this PM "Valentine's Day Competition"? umm hum

FatedDestiny
Form!
Gaia Username: FatedDestiny
Short Paragraph About This Avatar: (Optional) This avatar is full of love! With lotsa of chocolate, and her lovebirds, she gives the gift of love to others. smile She knows the meaning of love because she is promised to her true love.

Form!
Gaia Username: FatedDestiny
Short Paragraph About This Avatar: (Optional) This avatar is of a woman scorned. On Valentines day she dresses in black, angry at having been (Insert horrible thing here, like cheated on). She's ready for battle, for revenge. Love is offically currently off her list of things she wants.

empressorchid
Form!
Gaia Username: sapphirekunoichi
Short Paragraph About This Avatar: (Optional) I used some traditional colors for valentine's day: pink and white, with a trace of red. Valentine's Day makes me think about cupid, so I wanted to design something that may have had a similar relation. But it was tricky to do, so I managed with this. I gave her a bow and an arrow on her head to relate the tale of how cupid shot ppl with a ray of love. I really wanted to make her stand out as someone that was important, so i tried giving her a few wings and petals. Not that she'd compare with Aphrodite, but just b/c cupids are seldomly associated with wings and flower petals in some pictures.
Did you title this PM "Valentine's Day Competition"? yes

Renee the Rabid Squirrel
Form!
Gaia Username:
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
Sexy McPimp Seaman
Short Paragraph About This Avatar:
Once a lone emo scot from scotland scoured the land in search of gold and pretty maidens. He found a pretty maiden leprechaun and professed undying learning for buttsezz0rs towards her. In her gratitude, she bestowed him with tons of goldzors, and a free pass to Valentine's Day land. Unfortunately, Valentine's Day land consisted of 12 sheep and a bottle of lube. Flavoured like manure. Valentine's Day was forever ruined for Sexy McPimp Seaman, and to this day he doesn't come outside on either St. Patty's Day or "I'm Single and I Suck Day" otherwise known as "I wrote letters in prison to the one I love" day or Valentine's Day, as the plebians might call it.
Did you title this PM "Valentine's Day Competition"?
Only for you sexy. ONLY for you.
Happy V-day heart

Original Explorer

heart this blows heart

Original Explorer

Ashigata
Happy V-day heart
^.^
You too!
ninja
heart
ninja

Original Explorer

Captain Scruffy
heart this blows heart
O.o
ninja
heart
ninja
24monkey_lover24
Ashigata
Happy V-day heart
^.^
You too!
ninja
heart
ninja

thx^-^ heart

Original Explorer

I got an Event Item! ^.^
But for some reason, I can't wear it!
24monkey_lover24
Captain Scruffy
heart this blows heart
O.o
ninja
heart
ninja
i just dont like Valentines Day because its no fun when you are single crying
Kiss me i luv ninja kisses

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Captain Scruffy
24monkey_lover24
Captain Scruffy
heart this blows heart
O.o
ninja
heart
ninja
i just dont like Valentines Day because its no fun when you are single crying

heart I don't really care for it... Single or no... (and I'm not single... >> wink heart

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I'm sharing the hot and smexy love for everyone! Please! Do to me also! heart

Original Explorer

gaara1607
Kiss me i luv ninja kisses
I kissed Gaara!

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Happy V-tine's day!