Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vistior Counting

+1 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

/./.W.E.L.C.O.M.E././

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my quest thread. My quests range from Mini Angel Wings to Sheer Stockings. I know, I've seen my own list, there are a ton of things on it. I have been running around Gaia for quite a while now and there are some things that I just love. I know, people will say "What's the big deal? They are only pixels!" Yeah, well, they are pretty pixels and I love them. So there. I tend to do a lot of wandering around the site and so I figured I need to make myself a quest thread headquaters. Instead of making a new thread for every quest, why not just have one big one! This gives me a cozy little forum home and a place to oversee all my progress. Hopefully this will keep me busy.

/./.N.E.W.S. .&. .U.P.D.A.T.E.S././

04/14/07 - Well, I think I'm going to go in alpha order with my quests after I get the whip of ice. 3nodding
03/13/07 - Contests are going to be on Hiatus. Sorry! emo

02/01/07 - My internet was previously down, but now I'm back. Contest is over and Winners are Ruth Marie and Saturday`Night!
01/14/07 - New TekTek contest started! ^_^
01/02/07 - Winner of the Banner Contest is announced.
12/10/06 - Added in Kyo's Quest to the front page
12/03/06 - Announced when the Contest is going to end
11/29/06 - Was gifted with Bao's!
11/25/06 - I have decided to go in alphabetical order with my quests. So the Mini Wing thing is going to be on hold for a bit.
11/24/06 - Recieved first entries for Banner Contest
11/20/06 - Started a banner contest
11/20/06 - Officially stated that I will be questing for Mini Angel Wings
11/20/06 - We Opened!

Intro//Bio//Current and Finished Quests//Future Quests//Donations//Contests//Mini Art Shop//Bumpers//Link Me//Links Out//Credits
/./.B.I.O. .O.N. .P.I.P.H././

Well, I guess I'll start off with the basics. My name is Malou (I go by Marie) and I am a 18 year old female. I live in Southern California but my heart, mind and soul want to go back to Europe. Mainly Germany. I've been on Gaia for almost two years on various other accounts. A lot of the times I would forget my password or username thus making me start over, but I don't mind. I draw in my spare time hoping to hone my skills and get better. I have an affinity for the color dark red and thus I will end up over using it. I am a very absent minded person that has ADHD meaning that I can't concetrate on too many things at once or sit still for too long. Well, I can't think of much else to write about me. If you want to know more, check out my profile, there is a list with some of my likes and dislikes there.

Laters-
Piph

/./.C.U.R.R.E.N.T. .Q.U.E.S.T././

Pretty Arts!!!

Arts: 14/100

/./.N.E.V.E.R.E.N.D.I.N.G. .Q.U.E.S.T.S././
Collecting Pink and Blue Gift Boxes
Collecting Sealed Envelopes

/./.F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D. .Q.U.E.S.T.S././
--Being Updated--

/./.F.U.T.U.R.E. .Q.U.E.S.T.S././

None! My future quest is to donate to others!

/./.D.O.N.A.T.I.O.N.S././

If the donation has -Secret- for the name it means that the user prefered not to be listed.

-Secret- donated Bao's! eek heart whee

Asenfeld donated 1,470 gold heart whee

Skewed Perspective donated 2,800 gold heart whee

Toxic Sunsets donated Prisoner's Ball and Chain, Prisoner's Shackles, Nitemare Collar, Nitemare Boots, G-LOL Dark Dollie Shoes, G-LOL Dark Dollie Skirt, G-LOL Dark Dollie Socks, G-LOL Gangrene Dollie Socks, Jenny's Secretive A-line Dress heart heart heart heart heart

Saturday`Nights donated 2,000 gold heart heart

My Mommy (In real life) donated $20 to Gaia and gifted me with 8 Jan 07 letters! I wuff her!! heart heart heart

ZombieKillerEx donated 150 gold! heart heart

Kyo-Kyo_chocolate donated Angelic Collar and Angelic Gloves heart heart

LESAYUE donated Alice's Crimson Dress and Large Easter Egg heart heart

Intro//Bio//Current and Finished Quests//Future Quests//Donations//Contests//Mini Art Shop//Bumpers//Link Me//Links Out//Credits
/./.C.O.N.T.E.S.T././
**New note: If no one enters a contest, prize will "roll-over" to the next contest**

Contests are on Hiatus for now. Sorry sweatdrop

/./.P.A.S.T. .W.I.N.N.E.R.S././

Banner contest in December '06 - Saturday`Night
TekTek contest in January '07 - Ruth Marie and Saturday`Night

/./.M.I.N.I. .A.R.T. .S.H.O.P././

Well, in order to help raise funds for my quest I am going to offer to do cheap art. The art will be in pencil and they will all be full bodied. They are fairly simple and well....Here are the examples and prices. To order feel free to Pm me or post here. Every donation over 1k gets a free colored art with any saying they want on it.

My DA Gallery that contains examples

Prices are as follows:

Black and white -- 750 gold

Colored -- 1k gold

Group -- +500 gold per person (I need pictures)

To add a special saying (apart from username) -- 10 gold per word

/./.L.I.N.K. .M.E././

-Banners coming soon-

/./.L.I.N.K.S. .O.U.T././

User Image

/./.C.R.E.D.I.T.S././

-Coming Soon-

-Reserved-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces