Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am sorry everyone. This overtake has been postponed/cancelled due to an investigation having to do with the mystery of the Zurg web Page.
iangunmaster
hello
Hello, there.
I'm not sure you're really right for it. Sorry.
Are there no able Zurgians willing to assist me?
I will help but I need a favor. Can you get #11 to come to 21 Barton 3441 (My House)
love_girl123
I will help but I need a favor. Can you get #11 to come to 21 Barton 3441 (My House)
Who?

Anyway, I was looking for Zurgians. You look more like a human to me.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

4,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hugay t3h Chan
love_girl123
Who?

your a human as well... just mutated by the zurg drink so you have the appearance of an alien. -_-

-eats pie-

O.G. Gaian

I'm already in 04 a lot, because I ADORE 04!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Liam88
Hugay t3h Chan
love_girl123
Who?

your a human as well... just mutated by the zurg drink so you have the appearance of an alien. -_-

-eats pie-
And that is where you become incorrect, but don't fret. It's a common mistake any Human would make. You see i was one of the original Zurgians that BROUGHT Zurg energy dring to Earth.
Can I help..I like my hair so i would like to stay human I always dreamed of world domination but a ship will do
*sike*
I would like to help though.
.. 3nodding please.
computer4brains
Can I help..I like my hair so i would like to stay human I always dreamed of world domination but a ship will do
*sike*
I would like to help though.
Denied. You MUST be of the Zurg race.
Yotsu
I'm already in 04 a lot, because I ADORE 04!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Will you join me? When we are done, 04 can be YOURS. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces