Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ideal Hair for Jazzy's Special Day

Elemental Hair 0.6046511627907 60.5% [ 26 ]
Natural Purple 0.3953488372093 39.5% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It started as a long love for weddings...we realized how much we love bringing to people together, but also make their dreams a reality. J.P. & Co., is a fully functional GAIA Business and a role-playing thread as well. We plan weddings and we play matchmaker. So if you're looking for that special gf/bf..we'll help! We also started offering special counseling to married and unmarried couples whose relationships are on the rocks (Jazzy is certified!). In the harsh, harsh ocean, you don't need a giant net to catch the fish of your dreams. You need J.P. & Co. by your side!

JP AND CO IS NOW A GUILD!!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=30707

History

Sneakypinky sad Co-Owner) Smitten with the idea of love and marriage, she married three times, including two sets of twins by her first GAIA husband. She realize that she did not love marriage, but rather the idea of planning a wedding. Soon afterwards, she and JazzyMonkey reunited two lovebirds in town. They realized that this was their lifelong dream: Love is deep like an ocean, once you find your treasure..you can never let go. (Attorney's Note: Motto is currently in litigation due to a lawsuit against James Capricorn, 20th Century Rox International and Leonard Caprido) Thus, the company was born.

Jazzymonkey sad Co-Owner) After days of unsuccessful attempts at love, she thought there was nothing more to life. One day, the apple of her eye came to her and she realized that not everything was hopeless. Jazzy was determined to go on a quest to reunite lost lovers, and those who did not even know they love each other. After three four successful attempts at matchmaking, she realized that she had a talent for bringing people together...the rest is history.

Matchmaking Price

We will find you a gf/bf for free! If an assistant match maker or one of the co-owners are online, post in this forum and we'll go into town with you. No hidden fees! We will also put you on our Lovefinder Ads for free! PM Sneaky if you would like to be shown on Lovefinders.

Wedding Price

We know how expensive new love can be. PM Sneakypinky or JazzyMonkey for wedding price estimates. No lower than 200g. For an additional 2000g, we will put a sign up to notify guests where it the wedding is in Barton Town on your wedding day.

This price includes
:
-One Wedding Photo
-One Group Photo
-An Event Photographer
-Notifying your guests and sending out invitations
-Religious or Legal GAIAN Presider of your choice (Rabbi/Minister/Priest/Judge/Pastor/Reverend/Other)
-One Wedding Hall of your choice: We are strongly against fountains because its causes lag.

The Park [Any place w/o houses]
Lunaris Church [3 Barton 001068]
Bobo's Chapel of Love [6 Barton 002946]
Palace Reception Hall and Lounge [19 Barton 002946]

..additional ones coming soon! Sneakypinky's house can be arranged for private parties. (this MAY include extra fees if furniture is needed to be purchased). If you are interested in another person's house, it would be best to get the owner's permission.

Additional Packages:
Additional packages may be purchased for a more elaborate wedding. It will be 400-20000g extra. Your options are not limited in anyway and you may choose any or all of the options depending on the cost. The clothes and the rings are something you get to keep if you purchase item packages.
Optional Item Packages:
-Two Wedding Rings 2000g
-Tuxedo Shopping 10000g
-Wedding Dress Shopping 2000g-100000g
Additional Party Options:
-Engagement Party 400g
-Bachelor Party 600g wink
-Bachelorette Party 600g wink
-Wedding Rehearsal 400g

Business Rules

1.) No forced marriages
2.) No canceling once a date has been set
3.) Fees will not be returned once given.
4.) We promise to do our best job smile
5.) We CANNOT plan last minute weddings unless if we are BOTH on. Me and Jazzy are partners.

Forum Rules

1.) Follow all of GAIAs Terms of Service Rules
2.) Have fun
3.) If you are planning a real GAIA wedding or wish to GAIA propose, please use this thread.
4.) PM Sneakypinky or Jazzymonkey for price estimates ONLY, but wedding details will be discussed in the forum.
5.) ANYONE Looking for potential fiances or significant others are encouraged if has the potential of resulting in a GAIA marriage. Document style post is preferred.
6.) If you would like to attend a wedding, you may also browse and participate for announcements and upcoming wedding events. These will be by me or Jazzymonkey using large bold font using the decorated style posts.
7.) Role-playing is allowed. Please do not use bold AND large text for the entire message

Affiliates

Spend your honeymoon at:
User Image
Or Find out how well you know your partner at:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lovefinder

These people are looking for that special someone. Please PM sneakypinky if you would like to be in the ad. Please PM Jazzy or Pinky if you are interested in the person OR directly contact the person yourself.

Sawrock seeks 13-15 yr old girl who likes to role-play.
Goalie1929seeks athletic male of no specific age range.

Huggleswithahintofsquee seeks 16-17 year old male.
Orion_Code seeks 13 year old girl that won't just ditch him and is very honest.
That isnt Fudge seeks 13-14 yr old female who likes Fantasy and RPG games, anime and video games.
Spiffyelgato seeks 12-14 year old male who loves music and has skater hair/qualities. Guitar skills are a plus.
Mara the II seeks 17-20 year old intelligent male who like gaming. Bilinguals and handsome types (well-dressed, charming) are a plus! PM this fantastic lady before she steal someone else's heart away.
Bossbunny156 seeks male master
angel-ie seeks male teenager.
darkredkittenshadow seeks a boy, probably around 13 years old. She likes punkrockness,red,linkenpark,concerts.
phatt mike seeks girl 13-16 years old who likes to laugh and likes the color blue.
Latinoking95 seeks a female latina hottie. Hopefully for marriage.
princess_shay seeks cute, sweet, smart and hilarious guy between the ages of 15-17. Black is preferable.
Blueberrys18 seeks male around 15 years old with a good fashion sense but also likes basketball.
Irishkey seeks 13-14 year old male who is: iish, loves music, and "loves me"
ReizvolI seeks 16 year old semi-literate female with decent taste in fashion. Preferred activities are: Airsofting, Modding, Gaia-related activities, writing, singing, Airsofting, Modding, Gaia-related activities, writing and singing. This guy is a keeper ladies!!
SpAz333 seeks rich 18+ boyfriend with a good personality, a good sense of humor and perhaps a little evil at times. (This lady is hot guys!)
Aden Neda seeks a 15-19 year old female. Aden is a 17 yr old, pretty sociable and easy-going guy that like computers and anime. If you're looking for a considerate sweetie, this guy is for you!
~Red Fairy Princess~ seeks 22-27 year old male.
Child of Horus seeks a male 17-19 yrs old, well versed in mythology and stephen kings novels, a gamer but not a nerd. If he be blonde or have long non-emo style hair, then "I'll sign my heart away!" she says! Who doesn't want to date a beautiful intellectual?
I_Luv_Gaara seeks a caring 13-15 male that likes anime and has a sense of humor. Grab this sentimental sweetie before she's gone!
evilmoney123 is a sentimental sweetie seeking a special 16-20 year old lady. To learn about him, read this tid-bit he wrote in our thread. *tear*

Red:In progress
Green:Available
Announcements

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

The time is finally here! An official wedding has been announced. MINE!

That's right! I, Jazzy, co-owner of this wonderful business, am getting married!

No the date of the wedding had yet to be announced.

There are few things that me and sneaky are gonna need help with.

First of all, we need help from our many many wedding planners. I want this first wedding of ours to rock the house. Not only because its my own, but also because if we succeed, it will be great advertisement!

Also, we need to plan a bachelorette party for moi ^^ Perhaps my hubby-to-be would also enjoy a bachelor party, I dunno.

Keep checking this for more updates!!!
Employees

Business Managers
Sneakypinky-Co-owner/Counselor/Wedding Planner/Matchmaker
Jazzymonkey-Co-owner/Counselor/Wedding Planner/Matchmaker
PrettyWitty-Co-owner/Wedding Planner

Assistants

Cilla Lene-Wedding Planner
Mega_Arseus-Wedding Planner
d u s t ! n-Wedding Planner
PinkerFrog10-Wedding Planner
Blueberrys18-Wedding Planner
videogameguy000-Wedding Planner
Mikejoneson-Matchmaker
Emi of Sweden-Head PR
Bobo the Flying Squirrel- Event Security

Roleplayers

Now Hiring

Assistant Wedding Planners-Unlimited. Please PM me (Jazzy) for employment. This is essentially an assistant MOD job but may also do role-playing if people want to roleplay weddings
Frequently Asked Questions

Q:If I want you two to plan a wedding for me, do I have to pay you double the amount that I would have to pay then if only one of you were to plan it?

A:No. Me and SneakyPinky will split all profits. You do not have to pay double the price. We work as one to make your wedding the perfect wedding.

---------

Q:What do the wedding certificates look like?

A:The wedding certificates will look like this one.
.......User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
................. ... .........(Temporary)

Of you would like to see an example of what the wedding invitations look like, simply Click here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff