Welcome to Gaia! ::

Think I should Restart?

Yes Definitely 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 12 ]
Hell no 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Golden waffles! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 732 733 734 > >> >>> »|

Ibang Daigdig! (Another Gaia Comic)

Hello and welcome to my comic thread. Since my recent move, It's been really hard to keep in contact with my old friends. But it also made me think of this. I know have time to make comics after the others go to bed...but it's still lonely after I make them crying . I have made two little temporary comics. I'm also waiting to see if all of the cast members will join as well as waiting for my computer. Well enjoy.

Rules:
1. Be kind to others
2. Have fun
3. If you have something to say about the comics it's OK...as long as it's nothing bad or offensive.
4. Follow the ToS
5. If you are going to do some lovey dovey stuff keep it PG-13
6. Be literate (no txt tlk)
7. If I ask you to leave please do

Alright, I'm taking applications and I am only going to be accepting two or three of them. Just follow the outline of the cast members and then at the end give me a reason why I should put you in the comic.
The Cast

User Image
Name: Josh
Race: Comic creator
Personality: He is kind except to his creation, Grahf. Other then that he is mostly quiet.
Brief Bio: Quiet and kind and usually has his nose in a book if he is not updating. He is also timid.

Avi used: User Image
Name: Grahf Zanders
Race: Demonic Dragon
Personality: Nice and kind. Especially to a certain people.
Brief Bio: He likes listening to music, playing games, and reading interesting books. Most of the time it can be really evident when he doesn't like someone.

Avi used: User Image
Name: Ato
Bio: Born far away just to come here. Hates her mother and father, though she'd never be able to kill them. Is married to Grahf, but is known to flirt just to make him jelious.

User ImageNormal one
Name: Satan
Race: Vampiric Devil
Personality: Sadistic, perverted, cunning, cruel.
Brief Bio: Not much can be said about her, as everyone knows who she is.She is saddistic and cruel and torture is one of her favourite passtimes. She can also be rather perverted and loves to indulge in her extensive 'harem.'
She is the queen of darkness and plans to take over the realm of heaven and earth eventually. On earth she is worshipped and feared. She is the one that brings nightmares, bumps in the night, and boogie monsters.
In heaven....she is Gabriel's bishie.....*cough* sweatdrop
Of course, she wouldn't let you know that.

Avi used:User Image
Name: Wynter Patience (Wyn or Wynnie)
Race: Unknown
Personality: A very bubbly girl who can sometimes get a temper or just have a cranky day, but in retrospect, she's to giggly and perky for her own good
Brief Bio:Her past is a secret, but all you need to know is she's an elegant demon lady with a kind heart

Avi Used: User Image
Portal Demon
Name: Seymore Redurm
Personality: Gentleman of the highest grade with women, although somewhat perverted at times. Doesn't give a s**t about the guys though. Barely has any male friends. He never goes anywhere without his top hat.
Race: Portal Demon
Brief Bio: A portal demon is a rare one. This type of demon uses a teleportation object, much like ripples; holes; doors; etc, to transport themselves to any desired location. They are a powerful but small race. Seymore is renowned to be one of the best Portal Demons out there
Affiliates

Stupidly Funny Comics By Lindzi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The 12A Brothel By Zetsumei Oni

User Image

The Spoils of War
User Image
Reserved...again

Interesting...

You're welcome... peace.
neutral I thought you would question my comic's title xp
Breathing through a tube? Oooh, I bet that's a new game! I wanna try! whee xd whee
Wait, tube? What KIND of tube O.o
Is it too late to apply for the cast? ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas