Welcome to Gaia! ::

This idea

a good one!!! 0.44897959183673 44.9% [ 88 ]
a bad one (out! *points finger at thread-door) 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 16 ]
Luna Lovegood rocks! 0.46938775510204 46.9% [ 92 ]
Total Votes:[ 196 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

My friend wrote an article that could be published in the Quibbler the way she wrote it!
which actually gave me the idea to this thread...

all writers that love to make up fanfic.s and stories, comics and other stuff, can think of an article (not too long, not too short) to be published in this thread!

Mrs.Lovegood.

Jennafuge

YOU KNOW WHO: VILLIAN WITH AN ABITION IN DENTISTRY?

There is a new theory on He-who-must-not-be-named.
It is widely known that You Know Who wants to live forever and
is a murderer and a dark wizard. However, is that the full story?
Tony Hagsackle, owner of the 'Magicalle Charmes for the Mouthe'
store in Knockturn Alley, was interviewed last week, and he has
confirmed our suspicions.
You Know Who wanted to be a dentist in the muggle world, but was rejected. That is why he is now on a angry rampage, most likely
for revenge. At least, that is how it started. This streak for revenge evolved into insanity.
"Every respectable person wants to have a clean mouth. He-who-must-not-be-named is no different. Why, people who look like death eaters come to my store all the time. No doubt they're giving You Know Who his daily worth of dentist tools," said Hagsackle.
Dental floss has been getting sold out in muggle stores all over. There must be a connection between this and You Know Who. As Hagsackle remarked, "We always keep a line of muggle items for the average muggle shopper. And dental floss is always the first to go."
And there you have it. You Know Who is an obsessive dark dentist gone bad.

Official writers for the Quibbler:

*Jenna
*Toq

interested in putting your name up here? just pm me or post it.. You'll have to keep writing to keep your name up here, though!

Wanna subscribe?

that way, you get all the articles sent to you by pm...
It only costs 100g per 3 Quibbler issues (distributed over 2 months)
or 50g for one^^

just fill in this form:

Quote:
Username to be sent to:
How many issues would you want?:
Price of subscription (in first post):
Did you submit an article to this issue?:

and send it to The Quibbler ... You'll get a friend request.. Please accept it, and initiate a trade.. The article will be sent to you as soon as it's done!

Donated Banners

Like this thread a lot yet can't write us an article?
Then maybe you'd like making us a banner, which would be GREATLY appreciated too!
OR just put this on your profile or in your siggy, and promote us!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17437891&page=1]
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/RonLoves
Hermione123/Blinkies/theQuibbler.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17437891&page=1]
[IMG]http://i11.tinypic.com/2ed1u9l.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Bump heart domokun mad lol
Gosh, I thought I'd be overloaded with articles....

hmmm.... I'll be patient!
well waddayah know. . .

Omnipresent Elder

13,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
Teehee.
That's funny.
Bump.

I'll try to get something up.
OOOH I will, Can I be an official writer for the thread? We could put together are own quibbler! Can I please?? Just give me an assignment and I'll get to work!lol razz
Quote:
HARRY POTTER: SAVIOUR OR BROOM FETISHIST?

Harry Potter, the ideal student: popular, handsome, brave, and -- who could forget -- the supposed Saviour of the Wizarding World. By all accounts he is a child with nothing to hide... or is he?

We had an interview today with one Mr. Oliver Wood, a recent graduate of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and ex-captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. He has since relinquished that position to Harry, but in our interview with him, he gave us some most startling information.

"Yeah, Harry loves flying. A lot," he tells us, his voice slanted with a dreamy Irish accent. "And this is coming from someone who has loved Quidditch all his life; Harry's connection to his broom -- a Firebolt, top of the line -- is rather unsettling at time."

Unsettling, indeed.

We sent a reporter incognito to Harry's school, and asked to borrow this Firebolt. The answer they got?

"It's 2 a.m.! No, you can't borrow my Firebolt! Piss off!" He then slammed the door in the reporter's face.

A little protective over a broomstick, don't you think? Even his friends agree to a rather unnatural connection to flying and his Firebolt:

"Harry loves flying more than anything," said a redhead who wished to remain anonymous. "Since Oliver left, he's the captain of the Quidditch team, and he spends hours and hours in practise; more than is necessary. But he really loves that broom."

Could it be true? Is our Hero a secret, closet broom fetishist? Do we want to leave the fate of our world in his hands?

Came up with that off the top of my head. =P

Merry Muse

13,500 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
The dentistry article strikes me as hilarious because this summer I got Harry and the Potters toothbrushes and dental floss. Oooooh!
Quote:
News On The Crumple Horned Snorkack

Mr. Lovegood editor of The Quibbler went on a expedition to sweden with his daughter Luna,who attends Hogwarts. When they arrived to the site where they would be camping the found a wierd sort of manure. A muggle who owned the site explained that it was common bear poop but Mr.Lovegood knew better. They watched and snapped pictures, hoping to catch a glimpse of the Crumple-Horned snorkack. They took a picture of what appears to be a crumple-horned snorkack. They will be returing to Sweden next summer to see some more of this amazing species.

Miss Gambio of Sweden met Mr.Lovegood while they were looking for the animal and told them her expierience of a Crumplehorned-snorkack. She says that she has seen many when walking through the woods behind her house. She describes them to be exactly like the picture Mr.Lovegood took. She explains that she has even made friends with a small-one she calls Marven. She tells us that she plays with him at night before excusing herself to take her pills.

For all you none believers out the, you now have the proof you need. If you didn't believe us then you would now. Miss Gambio thankfully proves that it does exist and I hope we have confinced the whole wizarding world.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The crumple-horned snorkack
All I can say is ... eek WOW!
Well done and good job, [love.trust.fairy.dust] and Toq , simply wonderful!!!
Thanks to all the bumpers to help keep this thread alive!
Keep going!
iLuVhP
All I can say is ... eek WOW!
Well done and good job, [love.trust.fairy.dust] and Toq , simply wonderful!!!
Thanks to all the bumpers to help keep this thread alive!
Keep going!

lol I have no idea what to write about, Gimme some ideas scream lol jk!
awesome article Toq 3nodding
Arthur~Weasley
awesome article Toq 3nodding

I agree

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items