Welcome to Gaia! ::

French Toast or English Muffin?

French Toast! 0.49532710280374 49.5% [ 53 ]
English Muffin! 0.1214953271028 12.1% [ 13 ]
WAFFLES!!! 0.38317757009346 38.3% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 107 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

User Image

Welcome to The Dancing Penguin Club and Inn.I know what you're thinking,why would someone call a Inn/Club "Dancing Penguin"?Well,its because I like Dancing and Penguins,and Dancing Penguins,okay?This is a remake of the Oringanal Dancing Penguin,I'm letting a couple of my good employs keep their jobs.Link to Old one: Old DP
ToC:
1st Post: Welcome and ToC
2nd Post: Setting and Rules
3rd Post: Jobs and Character Skeleton
4th Post: Opening And Black/White Lists
5th Post: Wait and My Character Info.
Settings and Rules

The Dancing Penguin is located in a deep forest not too far from the subburban town of Boca Raton,Florida(Real town).The Dancing Penguin is a building that looks old outside and highly worked on inside.The outside has vines streching across all sides from the forest,trees surrounding it.The building has the look of it being made of bricks on the outside,and is also 8 storys high.It has 500 rooms for geusts and 100 rooms for the staff who want to stay in.
The room you enter into first is a large with neon lights,a Bar,a DJ's Booth,a huge dance floor,and a covered Patio in the back where the chefs sometimes grill and where you can watch the Florida sunset(Which is so beatiful!I live in FL,so I should know).There are also tabels in the Patio where people can play cards,drink their beer,meet friends,or whatever they want.The second floor is where you can check into the Inn and is also the resturant where geust can get their Dinner by candal light or Breakfest by the sunrise,or Lunch by shandalears.(I have no idea if I spelt that right.)The floors 3,4,6,and 7 are all geust rooms and staff suites.The 5th floor is where the indoor pool and gym are,so you can just float in the water or work out!The 8th floor is the arcade and mail room,where we have all the best games,including DDR,Super Smash Bros,and many more.Finally,on the roof are some places where you can lay down to tan,read a book,draw,or whatever.There are also more tables and chair here,too,with a small bar.

Rules
1) Be literate!I hate when people type stuff like '1 hA73 m3h $1$ter!1!1'.It is so damn annoying!I can under stand lol,thats fine.Also proof read your posts.
2) This is LONG term,so don't just post once then just disapper and never post again.
3) For jobs please PM your profile and wait,it might take awhile.
4) Be patient with the other people,some have slow computers or type slow.
5) Respect all staff and all people,which includes myself.I don't want to ban alot people here.
6) PG-15,no cybering,okay?Take that to the PMs.
7) Cussing is allowed,just don't make it every other word.
8 ) Fighting is alowed,just don't cause too much damage.
9) Follow these rules and the ToS.
10) Two strikes and your out,man.So please follow the rules.
11) No godmodding or autohits in the fights,that just unfair and annoying.
12) OOC=(),[],{},ect.
13) Romance allowed,just don't go too far,like I said,PG-15.
14) Don't kill someone without their and my permission.
15) Check back here sometimes.
16) If you don't want a job,then just post your profile here and start out that you see the building in the woods.
I'm a nice girl,but I can be a boitch if I have to,so follow the rules.
Jobs and Character Skeleton

Owner: Fuzzy_Shadow
Co-Owner: Flying Penguins
Mascot: Gaianame: Flying Penguins. (joo know me >:C)
Character Name biggrin oon
Race: Penguin mrgreen
Description: User Image
Other: erm, I can fly?
-----------------
Bartenders: OPEN
1. Gaianame: DaChoppa737
Character Name: DaChoppa or just Choppa
Race: Human
Description: Avi
Other: Nothing special...just looking for work,
2. Gaianame: Freezewolf77
Character Name:Logan
Race: Human
Description: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/guy280.jpg
Other: Few guns, knife, peanuts.
Job: Bartender
-----------------
DJs: CLOSE (May consider adding more)
1. Fuzzy_Shadow
2.Gaianame: RazortoBlade
Character Name: Blade
Race: Wolf demon
Description: [X]
Other: Controls ice.
Job: DJ
3. Flying Penguins
-----------------
Registion people: OPEN
----------------
Arcade Keepers: OPEN
1. Gaianame: kiwi`sama
Character Name: Kiwi Uematsu. [call her kiwi]
Race: Human. [haha. weakling]
Description: User Image [don't mind the stuff on the side. it's just a quick profile]
Other: Kiwi is a pretty sweet girl. She is very naiive and still learning about the world and life. She looks at the glass half full and can be quite adorable at times. Her dream was to become a pirate, but sadly, her personality did not fit into the category. She has a pet raccoon named Tape who does really odd things at times. She has no weapons and no powers, but when she gets angery, she can really pack a punch. She loves everything until given a reason not to. And-- that's all I can think of.
---------------
Pool/Gym Keepers: OPEN
Room Attendents: OPEN
People can have more than one job,and I'm sorry to say,but it doesn't pay.I'm saving,so yeah,but when I have more I'll probally pay you for your services.Also,check back here sometimes,I will be adding more when I think of them.

Character Skeleton
Gaianame:
Character Name sad or sometimes its the nickname of your Gaianame)
Race: (Human,vamp,demon,angel,whatever.I don't care.)
Description: (Pic or words.)
Other: (Powers,weapons,likes,dislikes,bio,anything.)
domokun Black List domokun
No one,thankfully. biggrin

4laugh White List 4laugh

Kiwi'Sama
Flying Penguins

I DECLARE THE DANCING PENGUIN OPEN!SQEE

NEWS/UPDATES

Thursday,Agu. 24th '06: Dancing Penguin Remade
Wensday,Sep. 13th '06: National CandyCorn Day
Friday,Sep. 15th '06: National Mushroom Day(Thanks Flying Penguins!)
Monday-Wensday,Oct. 30th-Nov. 1st '06: HALLOWEEN PARTAY!

If anyone wants to have alittle Birthday Party or something,please PM me you B-Day and I shall post it up here.

HAPPY HALLOS EVE!(HALLOWEEN)AND OCTOBER!

Now,like I said,my Character:
Gaianame: Fuzzy_Shadow
Name: Shadow Kyonjo
Race: Shadow Demon
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: Owner and a DJ here at the DP(Nickname of the Inn and Club.)She also loves cats and the cats wander the house belong to her,so don't hurt them,or she'll be very angry.She has powers over shadows,as long with her cats.She also has a demon's normal inhuman Great strength.When she gets too angry black feathered wings sprowt from her back and her teeth and nails become very much sharper,and she also grows a black pointed tail.
(I got to go!Sorry!)
(People could have sent me the PMs during the night,I would have still acetped.)

Shadow was behind the Dj's Booth,waiting for her employs or a customer to come.The song Gaurded by Disturbed was playing.She was bobbing her head slightly with the beat.
-looks at the name of the place...looks like a fun place she thinks as she walks through the door looking around as she finds a place to sit-
Shadow looks up from the table to hear someone coming in."Hello.Would you like anything to eat or drink?"She asked the Newcomer.

(Hey,can you post your character so I know what to call you.)
Shadow sighed as she didn't recieve a reply from the person.The next song,Stricken by Disturbed,started.
Shadow,bored,walked towards the stairs so she could go to her room.When she was in front of her door she took a key out of her back pocket and unlocked her door.She walked into her room and closed the door behind her.5 of her many cats were sleeping on her bed,Kyon just smiled at them.
"hmm...this place even open?Looks like its empty"
Giroku
"hmm...this place even open?Looks like its empty"
Shadow's eyes open in exitment as she heard a voice and smiled.Someone.She didn't think and immedetly melted into shadows,and in a blink of an eye,she was down on the 1st floor."Welcome!Would you like anything to eat or drink?"She asked the man.
(HELLO!?!)
Kiwi came into the new place and looked around. "It's so shiny!" she exclaimed as her eyes sparkle.
Tape suddenly popped up from behind her shoulder and indicated that it looks like same as the old bar but cleaner.
"Shadow [can I still call you that?], shall we continue our DDR?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces