Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free gold for you!

Yay! ^.^ 1 100.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 >

Sorry, I'm on hiatus. I will not accept any requests at the time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiya! Welcome to Post and Run! As you've probably guessed, this is a free art shop. I never like going to freebie threads, just to hear "to get free art you have to stick around and post." So I decided to start a freebie shop where all you have to do is post and run. I'm not banning chatting or bumping here; that's totally fine. But I won't refuse to draw you just because you don't stick around. But please, do me and everyone else a favor and
read the first page, please!

Announcement: Wheee! All the freebies so far ish done!
Introduction heart Rules heart Art I've Recieved heart Completed Art heart The Lists heart Contests
Rules

heart Follow the ToS

heart Feel free to post and run. I'm not choosing people based on how many times they post. I don't always feel like chatting, so I'm not going to make you all.

heart No begging

heart No PM'ing me(Unless I choose you. In which case I will pm YOU with your art. Or unless you're PM'ing me art for me!)

heart Don't steal my art, alter it, etc.

heart No flaming, or being mean to other posters!

heart If you draw me I'll draw you! Guaranteed! Regardless of however many people I've done already. But if you do a quick paint drawing for me, I'll do one for you XD

heart I might take a while. Don't bother me if I don't get your art done right away. Or I won't do it at all.

It's not exactly a rule, but it would be nice if people who recieved free art thanked me for it after I PM'ed them sweatdrop And tips are always loved. But whether you tip or not doesn't influence whether or not I draw you.

I can add rules as I see fit, and please read the whole first post before posting yourself. Because if you don't you might not notice that if you want art you have to post "post and run" in white above your post along with an emoticon of some sort. If the first poster doesn't do this, then it'll be the first one who does.

Introduction heart Rules heart Art I've Recieved heart Completed Art heart The Lists heart Contests
Art I've Recieved

Even artists like to get free art, too. Like it says in the rules, if you draw me I'll draw you! Tips are also appreciated ^.^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
by kit_katz_rock

Completed Art

This shop is the more permanent version of Keiko's Art Freebies, so the completed art is the art I've done there. The ones I do here will be added on.

As for styles, I have a variety of styles, and I'll draw you however I want. If I don't think I can draw the first poster, then I'll do something for them. Perhaps an animal with their accessories on it. Basically, it's just luck of the draw.

1. Zaeon's OC
2. kit_katz_rock
3. Yumaii-Arume
4. SlicedButterfly
5. Christiania
6. Kokonutt
7. socal sweety
8. DarkIllyria
9. black_doggie
10. -neko-xx
11. Quere_Lover's Dream Avatar
12. ANBU Zakku
13. Le Zombified Techno Kitty
14. VampireWolfDogDemon

The Lists

White List
You want to be here! 4laugh

Black List
Stay faaar away! evil

Donaters/Tips
Your help will be much appreciated! whee

Contests

Currently the first poster who reads the whole first page gets art guaranteed! I'll even consider a request if you have one(can't promise I'll be able to do it, though)!

Post and run heart
User ImageUser Image
And I never thought...
User ImageUser Image
Might I please be drawn?
However, if at all possible, do you think you could draw one of my dreams here, -->x
If you can't draw it though, I'd be prefectly fine with my current avi. ^.^
Also, I shall return later. I must be off now though, because there is packing that I have to help with. heart

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
...That I'd feel this way...

User ImageUser Image
-reserved-

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Is it open yet? I've been waiting xd I would love to be drawn

-DeMoN-

EDIT: twisted post and run
post and run. I only read the violet rules ;-;
May I be drawn please?
I'd love to draw all of you if you'd please re-read the first page sweatdrop
Post and run ninja (Idon't know how to get it white sorry)

would you consider drawing me please? smile
ANBU Zakku

And we have the winner of the first contest!
keikokat
I'd love to draw all of you if you'd please re-read the first page sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image
And I never thought...
User ImageUser Image
I have it above my first set of hearts, hun. heart

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
...That I'd feel this way...

User ImageUser Image
keikokat
ANBU Zakku

And we have the winner of the first contest!

cool but can you draw my dream avi User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces