Total Votes:[ 774 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1494 1495 1496 > >> >>> »|

Generous Flatterer

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

heart Welcome to CandiGirls, where it's just as sweet on the outside as it is on the inside heart
Walk through the double doors and find the an orgy of color, neon lights and bright designs decorating every wall. The bar stocks and can mix just about any drink imaginible not to mention the loads of sweet candy everywhere around the club. Relax in the lounge, watch the dancers, enjoy the sweets.

PG-13

~Rules~
1. Follow Gaia ToS and Common sense.
2. Be literate. I don't want to hear n00blish or net speak.
3. No flaming or you'll be banned.
4. No cybering or you'll be banned imediately.
5. If your going to fight, take it outside.
6. Respect the workers. 1st offense is a warning, 2nd is banned.
7. Relax and have fun.
8. No bumping.
9. Staff Only: If you are inactive for 5 days without reason, You will be fired.

heart Owner heart
VenomGirly (Lollipop)

*Co-Owner*
Lord Darth Zion (Cadbury)

*Bouncers*
DarkCobalt86 (Reeses)
(Room for 2)

*Bartenders*
xtheoneandonly (Aero)
(Room for 2)

*CandiGirls*
xPinkFluffyBunnyx (Chocolate Bunny)
xBREAKxDANCExNOTxHEARTSx (Buttons)
dahliafaolan (Chocolate Kiss)
(Room for 2)

*Dancers*
xPinkFluffyBunnyx (Chocolate Bunny)
tonya36 (Skittles)
(Room for 3)

*Enteratainers*
what is unknown (Slash)
(Room for 2)

*Black List*
Alcheimist_Roy_Mustang
Cutiewitabooty22

*Specialty Drinks*
Apple Pop (Lollipop's)

*Banner 1*
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=16264413#854214301][img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/DarkCobalt86/Untitled-1-1.jpg[/img][/url]

*Banner 2*
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=16264413#854214301][img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/DarkCobalt86/Untitled-1c.jpg[/img][/url]

Generous Flatterer

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Lollipop sits at the bar, stirring a glass of vodka with her namesake and licking it as she waited for customers.
A young woman with sugar white wandered into the bar. "Hey Lolli? Are you here?"

Generous Flatterer

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
dahliafaolan
A young woman with sugar white wandered into the bar. "Hey Lolli? Are you here?"
"I'm here, Kiss sweety." Lollipop says, waving at her from the bar. She stood up, still stirring her vodka with the sucker as she walked over to her, giving here a kiss on the cheek.
VenomGirly
dahliafaolan
"I'm here, Kiss sweety." Lollipop says, waving at her from the bar. She stood up, still stirring her vodka with the sucker as she walked over to her, giving here a kiss on the cheek.
Kiss grinned as she wrapped an arm around Lollipop's waist, grabbing her bottom as she kissed her softly on the lips. "Still as sweet as ever, Lolli."

Generous Flatterer

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
dahliafaolan
VenomGirly
dahliafaolan
Kiss grinned as she wrapped an arm around Lollipop's waist, grabbing her bottom as she kissed her softly on the lips. "Still as sweet as ever, Lolli."
Lolli giggles. "You too hun. What you think of the place?" She asks, getting a small handful of Skittles from a tray nearby.
"I love what you've done with the place, love. It looks so...sweet."

Generous Flatterer

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
dahliafaolan
Lolli giggles. "I know. It's exactly what I was looking to do. Can I get you a drink, Kiss?"
VenomGirly
dahliafaolan
Lolli giggles. "I know. It's exactly what I was looking to do. Can I get you a drink, Kiss?"
Kiss grins mischievously. "Sure, Lolli. Could you get me a Screaming Orgasm?"

Generous Flatterer

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
dahliafaolan
VenomGirly
dahliafaolan
"Sure thing. Would you like a drink with that?" Lolli jokes. She spanks Kiss playfully and walks to the bar, mixing her drink.
VenomGirly
dahliafaolan
VenomGirly
dahliafaolan
"Sure thing. Would you like a drink with that?" Lolli jokes. She spanks Kiss playfully and walks to the bar, mixing her drink.
Kiss grinned. "Yeah sure. Can you mix me up an apple vodka?" she said with a little laugh.
Can I get a job

Generous Flatterer

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
dahliafaolan
Kiss grinned. "Yeah sure. Can you mix me up an apple vodka?" she said with a little laugh.
"No problem, hun." Lolli says, mixing up an apple vodka as well. "Come sit with me." She says to Kiss, sitting on a deep pink couch.
hello all, whats up
Can i get a job here plz?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas