Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3

... 0.48484848484848 48.5% [ 48 ]
.. 0.2020202020202 20.2% [ 20 ]
.... 0.31313131313131 31.3% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1060 1061 1062 > >> >>> »|

User Image

||______________________Erolicious . An Art Quest . |||________________________||

FYI::I'm on semi hiatus due to RL. I do check back on the weekends to update as often as I can.
Quest is in the process of being updated- so its rather outdated at the moment- 2/24/16.

|| ________ |Rules|___________________________________________ ||

Follow Gaia TOS.
Feel free to RP/Chat, but please...ABSOLUTELY NO DRAMA!
Please DO NOT PM me asking/begging for art. I'll do freebies once in a blue moon. I no longer do craptastic art.
Do not stretch the page. (500x500)
Advertising isn't allowed unless requesting to exchange links.

|| ________ |F.Y.I|___________________________________________ ||

Some things you should Know...
I don't do art trades- sorry it's been 8+ yrs since I've done any type of art.
I like nudity but in respectable manner.
I like simple nakie chibis I think there cute.
All art is accepted even if you dont think it s worth an art trade or vice versa.
I host all my art on my own I'll never hot link anyone for any reason.
I tip when I can. Even if its a litte it should be the thought that counts.

Freebie aspect of it...

I'm not the best artist.
If you haven't noticed there no form.-Just ask.
I will not pm your completed art you'll have to check back here often. ^^;;
DO NOT hot link me, plz use tinypic <-- which is free. Or Photobucket

|| ________ |Avi's Of Ero Chan/Kun| ___________________________________________ ||

You can draw my current Avi/Male Avi
You may remove some items
Eye Color: Grey- If you remove glasses
You may draw them as a couple as well. xxD

User Image
Up to Date/Most Current Avi: Gaia Link Img
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
..E.r.o.t.i.c.a..

|| ________ |Group/Couple Art| ___________________________________________ ||

I Procrastinates to often so be warned- xxD I'm still working on this post.

User Image
Spontaneous Orgasms

User Image
zonic69

User Image
Sushi Nazi-My booteh buddy. ;3

User Image
Vilith Stend

User Image
kyoko jun

User Image
Lord_LHUSID2-Jake

User Image
SirWhatdoido

User Image
Yue Hirino

|| ________ |OC Art| ___________________________________________ ||

Name: Lexica Hart User Image
Hair: Straight black choppy layered -hair about shoulder length, edges of hair flair out a bit. Veiw Img for added details.
Eyes: Grayish-blue
Height: 5’5
Weight: 114 -130??

Other facial features/others appearance details: She has an oval Shape Face; her facial features are spread evenly upon her face, not too close or too far apart, and of proportional size. The shape of her face seems round, yet thin, rounded off at the bottom with her chin, which somehow drawing more attention toward her big, grayish-blue eyes, which are "shielded" by long eyelashes, which are just below her semi-thin, dark eyebrows. Her buttoned, round nose. She has full lips but nothing to big to take away from her eyes. Lexica a petite size though full on top (Chest) n’ she is well groomed. Lexica’s stature is she leads with her chest, rather than slumping with her stomach forward. It seems to do all the talking for her one way or another.

Clothing: Seductive style but yet simple, Lexica wears a bikini bottom (black) with a tube like short n’ I mean short dress (white) with two cut out on each of side of her rib caged/hips. Cuts outs of her dress extend to part where you can see her undergarment on top- abdomen and part of her hips. Extend to the back of her attire is a scarf like cape but it not really a cape more like train with multiple colored scarf’s that are sliver red and black. Along with her choker trails another set of scarf train that not to noticeable unless her back facing towards the viewer. At the beginning of the choker (back view)there are multiples scarf from the neck point down to her bottom is braided (Neck to bottom braded scarf) while at the end of the braiding of the scarf extend or rather flows in different directions. She also wear wedge heal boots that about below her knee (Black) with lacing on the side of the boots. As for hair ornament she has a scarf tied to extenuate her color a bit, this hair ties should be on the right (Read hair description for more info). For gown palette please refer to the head pallet (ornament palette-since it’s the same color as the clothing) Option of attire: instead of having a tube top you may extended to a halter, triangle halter as long as it doesn’t take away from her chest. ~Plz refer to ref Img on Right Since I'll have to update this section-Add.refs provided below.

Personality: Lexica turned from a very dependent, to a very independent person, quite modest and shy, making an exception to a few things. She tends not to take rudeness from anyone, and is willing to fight back, mainly with words, unless fits are necessary (It would be a loss on her part). She uses wit and logic in almost every thought and word, but given the circumstances, and being around others, she occasionally slips, and has obtained improper speech. She also tends to be skeptical about new things and people, only adding to her shy factor; she doesn't tend to let new people really into her life, and pushes them away if they get too close for her comfort zone.

Though she is a very strong person in mind, in and out, she has more weaknesses. She is quite passive, and has a moderate distaste for her grandparents (she's been hurt by them too many times, it seems). She is very slow to trust, and rarely does so even when she's known the person for awhile. Her one goal in life, that she wants more than anything else, is quite obviously to be wanted and loved, though she yearns, but feels that she has no way of allowing people into her life.

Most would think she is kind, shy. Some may get annoyed at her quiet way of going about things, unless angered, but others may think it's cute. Those above her may just use her, as they know she won't say 'no', which she doesn't like much, but doesn't absolutely despise, either; she's used to it. Looking in, most would view Lexica as the kind of girl who keeps a good secret, lends a listening ear, and is a good giver of advice. She would rather listen to others than be put on the spot.

Lexica tends to be seductive at times but unless she gain some sort of comfort around the individual. Thus being her shyness is what makes some men fall head over heals for her.

History: N/A

Refs:-x-x-x-x

|| ________ |Fan Art| ___________________________________________ ||

I'm sure everyone does this once in awhile anywho I like to get some fan art with Vincent ((FF7)-Can be drawn with oc)/Loveless-Zero (Boys) with my avi <3

Vincent Valentine FFVII-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

User Image
Copyright Square Enix

|| ________ |Group/Couple Art-Received | ___________________________________________ ||

Zonic69 whee heart
Sarah Lady heart

|| ________ |OC Art-Received | ___________________________________________ ||

Dread Pirate Adelaide
Juliaenna
Keiko_Rei
Neko Anji
Lotus Nymph
Spin.Spin
-[.Moo.]-
Quyniie
Abused Mule
Sweety Wings

|| ________ |Fan Art-Received | ___________________________________________ ||

Neko Anji-x-x-x-x-x
Jarlabanke

User Image
|| ________ |Art of Given| ___________________________________________ ||
FREEBIE~Pick Ups

I like to give freebies when I can but you either have to be reg to obtain art from Ero-Chan (Me) or just simply ask, But other than that there not top of the line avi art you see around here, there just doodles. Or maybe a blob, you might get lucky.

v****a Sex
SientWritter5431
Jutzu
.+.rejected.teddy.+.
Flyta

|| ________ |Link Ero-Chan| ___________________________________________ ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Banner made by: KarmaKitty <3

[url=http://tinyurl.com/rqsv9][img]http://i1.tinypic.com/rmnvxc.gif[/img][/url]

Banner made by:Oh My Cuteness <3

[url=http://tinyurl.com/rqsv9][img]http://i14.tinypic.com/62nv7sg.png[/img][/url]

Could use some new banners-feel free to make me some, If you like.
^^;

|| ________ |Link-Out| ___________________________________________ ||
Text Link Only-Plz, unless approved for banner.

Sweet Skin An Art Avi Request
Ero Chan's Oc/Fan Request
Love The Jake: Quest
Maggie's Quest--Born from The Ashes...
Sarah's Art Quest
Change of Heart: An Art Request Thread
Cat's Meow-Avi Art Quest

]User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| ________ |Reserved| ___________________________________________ ||
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff