Yes, because you said so. 0.074626865671642 7.5% [ 5 ]
In spirit. 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
No. I don't do 'here'. 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Yes, just poll whoring away. 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Are YOU here? 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Maybe. It depends on wether I win stuff or not. 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BUY YOUR DAMN TICKETS! (please)!
PLEASE PM [MULE][Cepheus] BEFORE STARTING THE BUMPING CONTEST!

In celebration of my 2nd Gaiaversary, on May 4, I've decided to have a huge contest, consisting of a lottery that will generate 1o,ooo,ooo gold-- 7,5oo,ooo of which will be distributed between the winners! Along with this lottery, several smaller lotteries will be held, both of which are for avi art done by me, an avatar contest, as well as a bumping and dice game! Feel free to participate in all of the contests, and be sure to read all the rules first, but have fun (unless you choose not to)!

Remember: All Trades go to [MULE][Cepheus]
Remember: All PMs go to [MULE][Cepheus]
Remember: All Comments go to [MULE][Cepheus]

Navigation

...__// Post o1:Welcome
...__// Post o2:Rules
...__// Post o3:10 Million Gold Lottery
...__// Post o4:Art Lotto
...__// Post o5:Avatar Contest
...__// Post o6:Dice Game
...__// Post o7:Bumping Contest
...__// Post o8:Link to Us
...__// Post o9:Affiliates
...__// Post 1o:Donating
...__// Post 11:Questing
...__// Post 12:BlackWhite List

NOTE: If you'd like to buy a custom-made keyblade, then you should be willing to pay 10,000 gold upfront. So, unless you want to pay that much, don't bother asking. <3

Oh, and on a side note, I am a guy. Because confusion about my gender has happened before. [L~L];;

Sorry, but in this thread, there will be a few rules you must abide, or suffer my wrath.
    The rules can be changed by me, whenever I choose.

[rules]

• Abide by the ToS (that's Terms of Service, dumbass). If you don't know what that is, please leave right now. I don't have time for you.

• Know and understand that I am God while you are here. Displease me, and you will immediately be removed, as well as reported (assuming the action was against ToS standard)

• Respect your fellow patrons. I know the only reason you are here is because of the fabulous prizes, as well as a chance to grovel at my feet, so be courteous to the other lower life-forms, and don't flame.

• Use proper grammar while here. I know it must be enticing to let loose and 'txtspk' all over my gorgeous thread, but I will not tolerate this. Multiple offenders will be blacklisted for this. Just type out your damn words (please).

• No cybering. The term 'hhfgfgfdgfgfgdgfdghh*' may be attractive to some people, but not me. Just don't.

• Read all the conditions for entering a contest in each contests respective post. Any trades mislabled will be canceled, and unwanted PMs will be disregarded and deleted.

• Any questions are to be asked here, on the thread. If there become too many of the same question, I will create a FAQ, but I don't have any reason to yet.

• I love you.

• There is no Rule #9.

• Please disregard Rules #8 and #9.

• Disregard the second sentence of rule #3 (except the 'don't flame' part). I don't want to scare you away...

• ALL PURCHASES OF TICKETS MUST BE DONE IN GOLD! I don't want to have to sell items to get the gold needed to finish this contest...If you send an item, I'm assuming it's a gift.

• There will be no refunds, unless the contest must be closed. But otherwise, be careful how you spend your gold, if you think you'll need it later.

• Please don't beg to me. Or ask me to be your BF. Or anything. If you want to be my friend, just comment in my profile or something. Don't PM me asking personal questions.

Remember: All Trades go to [MULE][Cepheus]
    Remember: All PMs go to [MULE][Cepheus]
    Remember: All Comments go to [MULE][Cepheus]

• [/rules]

*Note: Remember, on the bus, Sirius? "Oh yeah, that's how I like it, oh yeah..."

User Image Here's your chance to make up to 5,ooo,ooo gold! User Image

There are 1,ooo,ooo tickets, at a price of 1o gold each.

To Buy Tickets:

Send a trade to [MULE][Cepheus], labled,
    10MillionLottox(insert number of tickets you are buying here)

Remember to include the exact amount of gold for the number of tickets being bought. Trades that do not include the amount of gold needed to buy the number of tickets in the title will be canceled.

Prizes:
    1st: 5,ooo,ooo gold
    2nd: 2,ooo,ooo gold
    3rd: 5oo,ooo gold

Unless you are terrible at math, you must realize that I am recieving 2,5oo,ooo gold. The point of this is illustrated in the 'Questing' section.

Ticket Holders:

Here will be run several lotteries, for a chance to recieve a custom made chibi avi art! The types currently range from a head shot, to a full body chibi portrait, both of an avatar of your choice! Either win the prize for youself, or give it as a gift. If both lotteries end before the 10 Million Lotto, then two new ones will be started, so you will probably get another chance to win!

User Image__//LOTTO #1: Head-Shot]- 5,ooo Tickets, 1g Each
    Ticket Holders:

User Image__//LOTTO #2: Full-Body]- 5,ooo Tickets, 2g Each
    Ticket Holders:

To Purchase Tickets:

Send a trade to [MULE][Cepheus], labled:
    Lotto(insert 1 or 2)x(insert number of tickets you wish to purchase here)

Make sure the exact amount of gold needed to purchase that number of tickets is included in the trade. Any trades that don't have the appropriate amount of gold needed will be canceled.

10 on 10 Contest:

Everybody loves an avi contest, right?--especially when 5k goes to the winner! Well, the rules are simple:

1. Trade [MULE][Cepheus] 6oo gold to let us know you want to join. It will be decided whether you are cut out to join the contest or not. If you are not accepted, then your trade will be declined.

2. If your trade is accepted, then you will be placed in the contestant pool, here. (Note: If your trade is accepted, and you haven't been placed on the list within an hour, please PM [MULE][Cepheus] to let us know. We don't want to rip people off)

3. When we have 1o contestants, the voting will begin. When there are 25o votes, the winner, with the highest number of votes, will be announced. They will recieve 5,ooo gold as a prize!

Good Luck Contestants!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

1 on 1 Contest:

If you'd like to enter the one on one contest, then please say that in the trade title. All the rules and conditions are the same, except these contests go much quicker, and the prize is 1,ooo gold. In the event that a 1 on 1 and a 10 on 10 occur at the same time, the 10 on 10 will take precedence.

[Contestant 1] vs. [Contestant 2]

HALL OF FAME:
    [All winners will be placed here. 10 on 10 winners are bolded]

Feeling lucky? This contest is absolutely free to take part in! If you roll one of the winning numbers, just PM [MULE][Cepheus] to let us know, and include a link to that page.

User ImageYour goal is to roll 1 die with the numbers 1-15o.
    If you roll a 35, a 55 or a 79, you win:

5o tickets towards the Head-Shot auction, or 25 tickets towards the Full Body auction, or 5 tickets towards the 1o Million Gold Lottery

Good Luck!

If you'd like to join the bumping contest, PM [MULE][Cepheus].
    When we send confirmation, you may start bumping.
    Just number your bumps.

For every 1oo pages, there will be a prize of 1oo gold to the highest bumper. (You don't need to have bumped on the 1ooth page, you just need to be the highest bumper by the end of the 1ooth page)

By the end of the entire contest (the 1o million gold lottery, the two art lotteries, and the avatar contest), the highest bumper will recieve 1oo,ooo gold as a prize!!! [three whole exclamation points!]

REMEMBER: ONE BUMP PER POST! You will be banned and blacklisted if you do not follow this rule. If you see anyone doing this, please contact [MULE][Cepheus] immediately.

Feel free to use these banners anywhere. I'll love anyone who puts these in their sig/profile/shop/otherinsertableplace!

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13109574][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/xcepheus/cepheus.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13109574][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/xcepheus/cepheus4zi.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13109574][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/xcepheus/Image88.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13109574][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/xcepheus/Image87.png[/IMG][/url]

If you'd like to advertise your banner or link here, just PM [MULE][Cepheus] with the link and/or banner.

^ My current working place. If you like Kingdom Hearts, you'll like this place. You'll like it even if you don't like Kingdom hearts, because it's so hot. Visit right now. ^^

^ Join this guild, because it must be awsome. Or I wouldn't have written that.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image

Anybody who makes a banner for this thread recieves either 2o tickets towards the head-shot lottery, or 1o tickets towards the full-body lottery, or 2 tickets towards the 1o Million Gold Lottery. Send all banners to [MULE][Cepheus] through PM.

For Gold Donators:
    To donate gold, just send a trade to [MULE][Cepheus], labled "Donation". There are three types of gifts for donators, each depending on the amount of gold donated.

User ImageWooden Box--(1oog-999g)
    Recipiant recieves wooden box labled for that person. When the contest ends, the box will open, revealing a special custom prize

User ImageSilver Box--(1,ooog-9,999g)
    Recipiant recieves silver box labled for that person. When the contest ends, the box will open, revealing a special custom prize. Wooden box is also given if donation is 1,1oog-9,999g

User ImageGold Box--(1o,ooog+)
    Recipiant recieves gold box labled for that person. When the contest ends, the box will open, revealing a special custom prize. Wooden Box and Silver Box are also given if donation is 11,1oog+

DONATORS <3:

User Image User Image

All this planning, preparing, and tedious work-- and for what? I've been wondering that myself. There are many items I want, I thought this would be a good way to increase my gold. Not only that, but I'll be making some other lucky b*****d even richer than I will...

Anyway, some of things I plan on buying are:

}-A Scar of Hero (I've been infatuated with this since I've started, but I haven't bothered to try to get until recently)
    }-A Guild (This will probably start out as a Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying Guild, but may change eventually)
    }-Sub-Forums for said guild (Because it would make things more organized)

User Image
    And this here avatar. I already own most of these items, and the remaining ones are almost mine. I've yet to obtain the Scar of Hero, which is the only item left to get, besides the hair, Returner Black, which costs 3500 gold. Any help with this is appreciated, as I'd like to wear this outfit to the 4th Annual Ball. ^^

But other than those, I will probably donate large portions to charities who need it, especially those that I think need it the most, but will help the most people. If this is successful, and I haven't donated to your charity, just ask me for a donation, I will probably feel generous.

User Image

Well, that's all there is to be said...but please contribute in any way you can--buying a couple of tickets, bumping occasionally, or helping advertising would be greatly loved-- <3 ~[C]

User Image
      Well, this shouldn't have to be used, but it will be here just in case...

User Image
      This is for those who selflessly help me with anything. You want to be here [^~^]

• A HUGE thanks to Elendraug, for being the first person to answer my request for the banners at the top of each post!

[An Area For Fun Little Freebies/ Bought Images I've Collected]

User Image
    User Image
    ^THis one was made by me. Please do not take it without permission. Or face my wrath. And stuff.
    User Image
    ^ This one, too (I'm making the whole set.)

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff