Still Expensive!!! 0.203125 20.3% [ 13 ]
Petty petty petty!!! <3<3<3 Must have one *w* 0.125 12.5% [ 8 ]
How about bargain, if you do bidding i'll do bargain!! >:3 0.046875 4.7% [ 3 ]
Poll whore option pretty please? <3 0.265625 26.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 101 102 > >> >>> »|

User Image

July 16
Special donation and bump pet system is down for a while.

heart Welcome (you're here ^^) Updates are here :3
heart How it works? / F.A.Q.
heart Rules
heart Species
heart Evolution&Toy Store
heart Records of Sold Specimen
heart Black List
heart List of Honor
heart Affilities & Links[not finished]
heart Sample Gallery [new]
heart Auction Table
How does it Work?// F.A.Q.

Well, my pets have evolution stages. All last for one month and when they reach to final stage they stay like that forever. Only egg pets have five stages, donapuuki(donation pets) and bumpichii(bump pets) have two, others have three stages at max. Here is how it happens.

User Image

First it's an egg(or baby) then egg cracks, third stage is where your pet is read to transform.

Now, even the egg pets will stay like this forever if you don't give them a booster. Boosters are potions that helps pets to make a cocoon. So they can go to final stage. ^^

There are two basic booster potions;
-Soul potion(yellow one)
-Anima potion.(red one)

Soul potion transforms your pet into an antro or fairy-like creature (depending on the specie) Anima potion transforms into a bigger animal or creature.

There is one more potion with evil wings and a sneaky grin, Dark potion. That sets alignment of your pet. Normally without Dark potion your pet will be angelic. But with this, you can turn them into sinister creatures!

You can find all potions in Evolution and Toy store. Oh yes, toys are additional features for your pets and they're really cheap. If you buy a toy or accesory you'll make your pet really happy ^^

To adopt an egg, you have to join auction(for limited species). If you win i'll PM you about details and then send you a code 3nodding

For Demon and Angel Eggs, here are the volution stages:3

User Image

heart

Rules

+ Read the post above and learn well how your pets will evolve.

+ Before you order a specie, make sure you fill out the form below and PM to me.

Quote:

Username:
Specie name: [Specie name, not the one you call your pet]
Your pet's name: [The name you'll call your pet]
Extras: [Any genetic differences, colors are stable. Like big ears, big eyes or small eyes, etc. Any bought toy/accesory from store is an extra for your pet. For angelic and demonic egg pets only skin color, headgear(if there're any) and hair type can be choosen.]

+ Orders posted to this thread will not be taken into considiration.

+ Auctions for limited species will be listed on last post. I'll consider the last post before deadline for auctions.

+ You may gift a pet to someone, but inform me when you both agree. Or give me another username other than yours, so i'll save it with their name.

+ Sold pets can not be returned back.

+ Bump as you wish, chat as you want. But don't use my thread for advertising your shops, giving out links and spamming my shop! You'll be on black list at once!!

+ NO bad mouth either, this isn't an arena and we're not gladiators!!!

+ Donators' special pets cannot be sold, gifted or given to someone.

+ COUNT YOUR BUMPS if you aim to get a special pet.

+ I love seeing petty chat :3 feel free to discuss pets in here.

Species on Sale

Here are the list of species that are available ^^

Elemental Eggs[[[Limited Specie]]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amount: 5 each

Base price:25.000 gaian gold

Elementals are also limited species, but they are cheaper and also they're breedable after they reach adult form. Though, this is the tricky part. They'll stop growing at 3rd stage, just like it's shown post above. After you buy a suitable potion for them, they'll go into caccoon. After this, you'll be able to breed your pets if you want :3 And they won't stay as babies forever. This circle will continue forever. ^^
But this is completely a different subject which'll be explained later.
When you buy one, remember to fill the form above at rules. I'll prepare your pet within a week if nothing unfortunate happens razz One more thing, the ones on shop banner are elemental pets in different stages. Before getting into a cocoon. =)

Demon And Angel Eggs[[[Limited Specie]]]
User Image
Amount: 3 Demon eggs, 2 Angel eggs

Starting bid: 60.000 gaian gold

One Demon egg is on auction.
One Angel egg is on auction.

Demon and Angel eggs. When they hatch, baby will be a succubus/incubus or an angel(according to the egg you choosed)). Alignments for Angel eggs can be changed by a Dark Potion. Before the hatch, you have to tell me what hair&eye color, gender you want for your baby. Also you can choose a headgear for your succubus/incubus baby; horns or little demonic wings. Angel baby owners can choose wether their baby have a halo or not.

Also a new potion will be available on Evulution Store soon, Crystal Soul Potion. You can modify your baby from their clothes to hair style to skin color.

Auctions started!! I'll keep record of bids at last post on this page. Bidding will last for a month. Please keep an eye on here ^^ heart
Evolution & Toy Store

User Image
Soul Potion- Used for evolving species into humanly forms.
Price :: 10000gold

User Image
Anima Potion- Used for evolving species into creature forms.

User Image
Dark Potion- Used for setting dark alignment for species.
List of Sold Specimen

heart Epine de Rose ~ Angel Egg::
Black List

I'm glad to say list is empty, let's leave it like that heart
List of Honour

This list is for donators, bumpers and people who helped spreading the word. heart

Donators 3nodding

heart bloody_dragon_claws

Bumpers domokun
Sample Gallery

Here is my dears, where you'll see samples of some species. This'll help you make up your mind i guess 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is a demon pet worth 60k. Special edition. She's a baby now at first stage of her evolution.
Auction Table

heart Auction starts with 60000 gaian gold for each egg.
Angel Egg- starting bid 60k
Demon Egg- starting bid 60k

No bidders yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out