Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the estension brining new artists? (be sincere please)

I'll enter! 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
No... 0.6875 68.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 > >>

User Image

Update History:
Latest Update:~ 4/18, Extension of the contest
~ 4/08, Poll. Should I extend the contest?
~ 3/31, Mini Contest Winners anounced!
~ 3/25, Mini contest ending add! Will end March 20!
~ 3/22, see announcement
~ 3/15, with the addition of the option of NPCs

1 - You are here! Rules, Announcements and such.
2- Entries
3- Winners
4- FAQ
5- Link to me
7- Links out

ANNOUNCEMENT!: The contest is now extended due to lack of entries! The new ending date will be the 31st of this month! (April)

Main Contest!
Originally I decided to only make a mini contest, but the lack of entries and the dificulty of the criteria was probobly a little too much to hold so small. SO I decided that if I wanted good quality pictures, I'd have to make a full contest. You can still participate in the mini contest, but it has been revised. Now only accepting chibis. For those of you who have already entered the mini contest and would like to bump it up to the main contest, post here and tell me DO NOT, and I repeat...
DO NOT PM ME~!

Contest Rules:
Main: What I want are either waist shots or fullbody shots of my boys Chibi-kun, Robbie-chan, and Grundy-kun. All of them are very close to me and I love them muchly. I love art, in fact, I am an art whore 3nodding
All art is welcomed except for chibi. (see below)
I will only alow group shots for this contest.

Mini: If you can't draw or don't want to draw waistshots or fullbodyshots this is where you want to be. I am only accepting chibis for this mini contest. ( More below) You do not need to draw groups for this contest, they can be singles.

Winners will be decided by me, myself and I. You can submit as many pics as you'd like! Prizes are as such:
Main:
First: 50K!
Runner up:30K!

Mini:
First: Pandy Pack + 5K!
Runner up: Turtle shell!

Grand Total: 105K!

~As with all contests I expect you to fallow the Gaia TOS (terms of service) and to be curtious to your fellow competitors. Any flaming, fighting or things like that will have you permanently stamped on my blacklist and banned form entering, or REMOVED from the contest.~
And last but certainly not least...NO PMING ME!

Also in aroder to get your entry up here you must submit it in this form:
Name
Whcih Contest Main/Mini
Which of the Boys
submition URL I want a URL not a pic.

Who I want:
Me and any and all of the three following guys! or NPCs!

Robbie:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About 6'3"
His wavy, almost golden hair flows behind him wherever he goes and is normally seen in dark clothing aside from his beloved jeans jacket, which he rarely takes off. He has fuzzilies on his upper lip and chin a bit and it's just so KAWAII! heart

Chibi-kun:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Way too tall to even TRY to measure, but to guess I'd say about 6'8" or so
Has the fluffiest short hair I think i've ever seen. He normally wears a light, long hsirt over a bright yellow one with jeans. Always in a constant good mood. heart

Grondax:
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About 6'5"
I don't have much of a discription other than he's adorable beyond words! heart

Me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
An embarresing 5'3"...
You can use these or my current avi
Using a mixture of these diffent items on all the avis would be cool :3

NPC's:
Edmund! :User Image
Gino! :User Image
Leon! :User Image
I know he's hard with his armor and stuff, but you can take it off and put him casual clothes...^_^;
Also, i'd expect those who draw the NPC's to know thier personal character...behavior is alot in good artwork.

Other Info that may help:
Suggestions in case your stuck:
- Anthro-ize us! I'm a white wolf and he's a lion with wings and horns behind his ears. Chibi-kun is a kitty with black spots, Grundy is a bunny
- Make us into the 4 animals stated above
- Have us Hugging, kissing or some other romanitc pose. Suggestive material GREATLY RECOMENDED (insert pervert punchline here)

WARNING on Suggestive material!: If the pictures are abouve and beyond Gaia TOS, and you should know what is and isn't, please PM the link and order form to me.
- A photoframe. Make it look like a picture was just taken of us.
- Have two boys with thier arms around me from each side and one from behind, thier arms around my neck, and me with a dumbfounded, embarrased look on my face.
- Me and plushie versions of my boys
- Laying in one anothers arms
- Threesome? [/sickjoke]
- One of my favorite hobbies is horseback riding...see where i'm going with this? Also can be done iceskating.
- Walking in rain or a cold night in the park, Rob putting his beloved jacket on my shoulders and of course I have a dumbfounded, embarrased look, because i'm just so clueless...
- I've always wanted to see what me and others would look like in a Midevil or Fudal Japan setting. *big smile*
- I. LOVE. YAOI.
--more to come--

Personality types:

Robbie: Very laid back. Smart, tall, talented, and geeky. The typical nerd. He has a very distinct, long, face and a briliant look in his eyes. He does the normal stuff that comes with being a geek. D&D, anime, Academic clubs etc. He's also very gentle and caring and thinks everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, through.

Chibi-kun: Also laid back most times but very loud. Also quite tall and larger than most. He has a wonderful Baratone singing voice and is the most amusing person to be around. He wears a kawaii beret and although a quite large person you can't help but feel like a small chibi is watching you from his direction... --Also keep in mind that Chibi-kun is a rather large person weight wise as well. He may not be too proud of it, but thats why I call him chibi-kun, it makes him look all that much cuter.

Grondax: My Pimp Bunny Boy! Mr. Playboy Icon himself XD And he certainly acts it. He's got a mob of girls after him o_o; Poor Grundy...

Loney: When you don't know me, i seem quiet and out of the way, but really I'm kind of a wild, crazy person. If I like you, I'll like you forever, if I hate you, I scowl at you forever, and if I Love you, I shower you with as much affection as possible. I have a darker side though. I've inhereted my father's bad temper, and boy, do I mean BAD. Kind if a ying and yang concept

Wheeeeee! Mini Con. Done!
Entries:
Main:
x - GooeyNeko
x - Evil Yuki
x - Budha Pimp
x - DivineMaiden
x - -Omnimalevolent
x - The Feret

Mini:
x - PenguinDorothy
x - Ib87
x - ~(Angelical Misha)~
x - Cherryberries
x - EvilYuki
Winner!

--reserved--

MINI! WINNERS!
Penguin Dorothy for First!
Evil Yuki for Second!

Congrats guys! You should get your prizes soon!
FAQ: Because people rarely ever read the first post stare

1: How many pictures can i submit?
A: As many as you like, there is no limit on how many pics you can submit.

2: Is there and entry fee?
A: Absolutely not. you shouldn't have to pay me to draw art for me. I have quite enough gold to sustain a contest myself.

3: Who is your favorite?
A: If your trying to get ahead by drawing my favorite your not doing yourself any favors. I love them all almost equally, and if you really want to impress me, you'll draw them ALL with me

4: Do the pics have to contain you?
A: It's recomended but not totally enforced. 2 people must be int he picture, but it could be the two boys.

5: Can I do single shots?
A: Only if you plan on entering the mini contest. I will NOT accent sigles in the main contest
Linklist

Linky to Loney?

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12184336&page=1][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/Loneychan/1contest.jpg[/img][/url]
Links Out:
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Dapper Citizen

May I post?

(I'm drawing you right now)
Ib87
May I post?

(I'm drawing you right now)

sure post away!
And thank you for entering :3

Dapper Citizen

'welcome.

(The eyes are coming along pretty nicely)
Ib87
'welcome.

(The eyes are coming along pretty nicely)

yaaaaay!

Dapper Citizen

I have to help my mom now...
Ib87
I have to help my mom now...

Kay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers