Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you here??

I'm here, just looking around. 0.44507575757576 44.5% [ 705 ]
Why are you asking? I come all the time! 0.066287878787879 6.6% [ 105 ]
I was never here, you're imagining things. (Must post to use this answer.) 0.2645202020202 26.5% [ 419 ]
I LOVE YOU KARA!!!! <3<3<3 0.22411616161616 22.4% [ 355 ]
Total Votes:[ 1584 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2231 2232 2233 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hi, and welcome to the Violet Moon Spa and Salon!
Please read and follow the rules below. Thank you and have a nice day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Final Results:

!~!~!~Attention~!~!~!

The White Elephant Gift Party is now officially over,
and because there was only one participant besides me, the Host,
I've decided to award FullMetal Heigai with not only his original contributions,
but all 5 of mine as well.

His total winnings are as follows:

Round Paper Lantern White (Any)

Ribbon Luv Sleeves Black

Cuttlephones

AND

Nautilus,

Vampire's Blood Moon,

Titan's Legacy (Seed),

Year One Soldier's Sword,

and finally, Ted and Dusky

Much applause for FullMetal_Heigai for actually playing, and for winning the entire pot since no one else even bothered. Enjoy the winnings! heart

::The Rules::

The rules of the spa are as follows:
1. Keep every post PG-13 or lower.
2. No cybering, No player killing, No god-moding.
3. Follow the TOS rules- I shouldn't have to mention that.
4. No noob calling of any kind. Out of character or in.
5. Respect the authorities of the spa.
6. Don't even think about claiming or invading offices.
7. For events, play by the rules.
8. Just have fun and respect the others here.

-Fighting is allowed, as long as it's contained.
-Bumping and random chatting is fine, but try not to leave others out of the conversations.
-Please understand, my computer time is limited, and I will often leave my workers in charge.

Employees:
Kara Kimari- Manager
Eikoviva- Assistant Manager
Wataru_rid- DJ Bartender
Cutiemish- Waitress
2wookie- Waitress
darklover1989- Waitress
Zero Kram- Make-Up Artist / Hair Stylist
PaNdA-KittenKunoichi- Make-Up Artist / Hair Stylist Assistant
Neko Chan Angel- Guide and Advertiser
Thev- Bartender / Waiter
Divashadow1- Chef's Assitant / Masseuse
~vampiric-prom-date~- Masseur and Customer Services
Emo_Fox23- Masseur
Lady Willow Hawthorn- Masseuse
DarkMika_001- Stylist Adviser
Rosusu-kun- Chef
KaidaBndNrd- Entertainer

For those interested in a job, join the posting when it's active for at least a day first and pm me or Eiko what you want to do. We hire pretty much anyone; just be on fairly often.

::The Spa::
~Bar~

User Image

~DJ~Lounge~

User Image

~Booths~

User Image

~Booth~Upstairs~
(Beware)

User Image

::Kara's Creations::
~If you're gonna use them, give me credit and say that I did them.

heart picklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespickle heart
~SUPER BUMP!!!~
heart picklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespicklespickle heart

BUMP~BUMP~BUMP
BUMP~BUMP~BUMP
BUMP~BUMP~BUMP

((Meet my army.))
domokun heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun
((They shall eat you alive...))

((As Ryu walked towards the gates, he noticed a strange girl with the purple hair waving to him from the other side. He waved back, finally remembering that his old friend Kara was a new student to Ria as well. As he waited for the gates to open the wind picked up suddenly, blowing his blood red hair into his eyes and momentarily making him look away from Kara. When he finally did look back up however, she was gone. The school bell rang and he realized that she had gone off to class so she wouldn't be late.))

((Cutie stepped off of her bike, coming to a smooth stop right outside of Ria High's front gates. She had recieved a letter from her friend Kara, who had recently started attending, and was so impressed by her description that she thought it was worth checking out. As she parked her bike, she marveled at the magnificent buildings and walking forward to get a better look. She then proceeded to examine the buildings in awe. Her eyes drifted to the left until she spotted the intercom, which she pushed the button of and spoke into saying, "Hi, my name's Cutie... may I come in to apply for enrollment?" She waited patiently outside the gate for a response.))
Kara sighs as she walks across the room, picks up the broom, and starts sweeping. Her employees had already left for the night, and she was left all alone with no customers to speak of yet. As she finishes the first task, she suddenly realizes the Hiring sign isn't up, and hangs it in the window.
( In next post.. )
Alex stumbled in, her hair swaying back and forth as she walked. Her ears perked up to the sounds of the sweeping, and her tail flickered with 'excitement'. " Hello, " She said with a smile, " I was out walking.. and noticed that this is a salon. What are your services.. I feel like getting any type of 'treatment'. "
Oh, wow! My first customer! she thinks to herself. "Um, well, we offer only the basics right now... massages, hair treatment, facials, mudbaths... pretty much just the basics. Is there anything I can help you with?"
~The next morning~
How sad... still not a single customer. And my employees aren't here yet either. *Sits behind the cash register feeling lonely.*
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

EIKOVIVA'S NOTICE BOARD!!

Hello im standing in for kara while shes away so please feel free to ask me for jobs ^^
Zero Kram- Make Up Artist, Hair Stylist
PaNdA-KittenKunoichi- Make up Artist and Hair Stylist Assistant
Neko Chan Angel- Guide and Advertiser
Thev- Bartender/Waiter
Divashadow1- Chef's Assitant and masoose ^^
~vampiric-prom-date~ - Masoose and Customer Services
Lady Willow Hawthorn- Masoose
Aaaand Boko!!! User Image
my chocobo pet that ros brought me ^^
And we have a giant pet rat in the basement, Rufus >.>
And not forgetting Zero's pet dog, Ruby 4laugh
Croix layed across the Table, His naked body staring blankly at the Cealing. He didnt know why he worked here, In fact...He had just been asked to Join. Out of the Blue. Heh...Kara always was a Weirdo.
Croix Lenavato
Croix layed across the Table, His naked body staring blankly at the Cealing. He didnt know why he worked here, In fact...He had just been asked to Join. Out of the Blue. Heh...Kara always was a Weirdo.

*covers eyes* umm redface
"Oh, yes of course!" Gets her a coke from behind the table. "Anything else we can do for you?"
no thanks im waiting for a friends smile *takes coke from kara* so who is that guy *turns face away from naked man* sweatdrop
He noticed that he was being watched...Reaching out to the door..He made a gesture with his hand. The door slamming shut and Keeping out any prying eyes. "Fools..." He whispered to himself.
"Oh, sorry about him..." Glares at him to get him to put some clothes on. "Unfortunatly, he's one of my workers..."
Croix Lenavato
He noticed that he was being watched...Reaching out to the door..He made a gesture with his hand. The door slamming shut and Keeping out any prying eyes. "Fools..." He whispered to himself.

*turns to kara* did i do something wrong?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff