Total Votes:[ 124 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Welcome to a deep undersea cavern where the sirens swim, be wary though, some of them are dangerous and will steal your soul!

Please make yourself at home - I would love for this to be a place for people to chat and hangout as well as order some Sireny friends xd

User Image
I will be your hostess and you can call me: Kah, Kahime, Kah-chan, Hime, etc ^.^
Thank you and enjoy your stay - make sure to read ALL the rules before you go on and if you have any questions post them in the thread.

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Rules:: those ever neccessary things that we all hate.

Read ALL rules before proceeding, if you have not read the rules your order will not be processed 3nodding

1. No flaming, no extreme cussing (especially not at other members in the thread!), no general meanness.
2. Respect others.
3. Follow GAIA rules.
4. BE patient. Do NOT bug me about when you will be receiving your siren. I have a life, I go to school, I have a bf, I work! I will get them to you ASAP.
5. Complete trades in a timely manner.
6. Never piss me off. twisted
7. Never be mean to my friends. evil
8. No complaining if slots are closed, a little tear drop that you're sad or something is fine, so long as you aren't bothering ME or OTHERS about getting a spot. Stick around you're sure to get one sometime ^.^ and if you stick around enough, who knows you may get something special or a slot just for you! surprised
9. No begging.
10. ninja
11. Do NOT PM me!

In reference to number 4::
IMPATIENCE:: one-three days after you posted your order you bug me about where it is. immediately after you place your order you bug me about where it is. you bug me consistently about where it is. you accuse me of stealing from you because i haven't delivered your siren yet. buggin me about where your siren is right after you've confirmed your trade, not even thinking that i might not be online yet >.> etc etc

PATIENCE::
waiting nicely ^.^ asking me where your siren is after a week from order placement. NICELY! asking me where your siren is AFTER you've confirmed your trade AND i've been online for at least over a day since you confirmed.

User Image
ANNOUCEMENTS:: things I'd like for you to know.

-----------------------------
1/04/05:: Slight Price Drops.
12/07/05:: Shop opened!
-----------------------------

User Image
F.A.Q.:: frequently asked questions

Q. May I have one for free?
A. No. Unless I'm running a contest or something ^.^ or i luv you heart

Q. Do you love me?
A. Don't ask me this! twisted You'll know if I luv you, and if you ask me I probably don't or won't.

Q. How much do these cost?
A. Check in the post "the beauties"

Q. I confirmed my trade why haven't I received my siren?
A. I send out siren's AFTER you have confirmed the trade - this means if you confirm the trade and I am not home when you confirm it you will not recieve it until I am home and able to send the file to you.

Q. But..but I want it NOW?!?!
A. >.> patience young padowan, patience.

Q. You mispelled something on the cert! Thief! I wanna refund.
A. >.> No refunds, sorry! However, I will change the name to the correct one IF you ask nicely!! I will NOT change it if you are being mean to me. So please, If I make a mistake tell me nicely! I will change it for you ^.^ I'm not that mean as to leave my own mistakes.

Q. They're too expensive, can't you lower them?
A. Sorry, these took me alot of time to make. I will only lower them if I get enough nice requests and honestly I don't think they're too much!

Q. Why am I on your blacklist?
A. Did you follow the rules? Did you bother me and were you impatient? If you steal my work or are impatient you will be there. See above for definition of impatience. You get ONE warning that you're being impatient, after that you're on the blacklist.

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image

heart Waitlist:: the place where people wait. Don't post orders when this is closed/filled.
1. ------
2. ------
3. ------
4. ------
5. ------

(Only 5 slots for now - if I find these take little time then I will open more, otherwise it'll stay here.)

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image

ORDERING:: POST your order. SEND a trade (to Kahime) with PAGE # you ordered in title. WAIT. Kahime CONFIRMS trade. CONFIRM your trade. WAIT till Kahime gets online, Kahime SENDS your siren! heart

Example Of A Completed/Certed Siren::

User Image

Siren Base:: 400g
Please include a hex color for your colors, it makes it easier. If you do not it may not come out exactly like you'd imagine ^.^
I use www.morecrayons.com

[color=green][size=16][b]Order Form::[/b][/size]
[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Siren's Name:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] Friendly, Dangerous, Poisonous, Sweet.
[b]Likes:[/b] (4 or less words)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (4 or less words)
[b]Cert Swirl Color:[/b] (the grey swirl can be any light/pastel color)
[b]Base Color:[/b]
[b]Face Options & Colors:[/b](dead eyes cannot be colored)
[b]Body Options & Colors:[/b]
[b]Wings:[/b]
------------------------------
[b]Total:[/b][/color]

Mouths:: +25g

User Image
Eyes:: +25g
User Image
Ears:: +25g
User Image
Wings:: +100g
User Image
Why are wings more expensive you ask? Because I want to keep them rare and this is the best way of doing that - I will also be coming out with more difficult (to make) wings as well which will be the same price.

Hair:: +25g

User Image

All Other Sections:: +50g for item.

Horns::
User Image
Neckwear::
User Image
Tops::
User Image
Corset has three color options - corset ties, corset, and corset lining.
Tails::
User Image

Fins::
User Image

Notes::
Horn only fits so-so with short hair.
Double swirl and triple swirl won't have darker or lighter areas, unless you specify - they WILL have different colors - I used the shading to show which ones are the same color.
Please specify pony tail holder color if you order it.
Mouths can be colored, though some colors may not look too good.

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
--Demoballs--

Please buy these little SS criters from me! heart Non-Christmas versions of these will be sold here after christmas is over ^.^
Thread Is Here

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image
Link Me?

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11292427#593115833]
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/bunnybb/sirenbanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11292427#593115833]
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/bunnybb/sirenbannerlarge.png[/img][/url]

User Image

I do NOT accept all affiliates requests.
I accept clean shops that are not newly new unless I know you ^.^
I prefer to have talked to you first before adding your shop - it gets too messy having tons of shops.
Your link must be small - preferably like my small one, at least smaller than my large one.
PM or Post your affi link, but please don't advertise it obtusely.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Sheeep - Vanity Lovesong, Fierna Hellscream; TalFen - Danica, Kirene; Ang3licMnMs - Anselande; Marffynz - Joe; Miss_Feena - Kiki; NekoCrouton - Sparkle; Ookami_kinrei_chan - Lalandra; Triereikai-Hime - Sunfire; [Wishful Thinking] - Alpha T.; XcobaltX - Cerise; Kalietha - Analla; "His Lordship" (Kahiara) - Kahiara; Sadasti - Shades

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image

This is where I will place current pets I have that are still in their growing stages ^.^

User Image
User Image
User Image

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250